PDA

View Full Version : Aftershock

SLAPPING_GLASS
02-04-2004, 08:27 PM
Any other Aftershock owners out here.And if so have you heard when they are going to have there regatta

bordsmnj
02-04-2004, 08:51 PM
yeah, there's a couple of us around here:D don't know when they're having it. it would be fun but, i think being a relatively (sp?) new company they'll start having them when they know plenty of poeple will show. -just my theory:cool:

boater
02-04-2004, 09:01 PM
I wonder since aftershock and carrera are owned by the same person they will have their regattas together. I know carreras is supposed to be in september

havasuaddicted661
02-04-2004, 09:12 PM
I talked to someone at carrera and he said they werent sure if they were gonna be able to have regatta this year..they didnt have one last year, well it was an unoffical hope fully they have one this year though

SLAPPING_GLASS
02-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Well i know last year they had a get together at Elsinore but we were out at Laughlin for that weekend..Did anybody go to last years get together at Elsinore/Well back to work for a few minutes

LASERRAY
02-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by boater
I wonder since aftershock and carrera are owned by the same person they will have their regattas together. I know carreras is supposed to be in september Maybe, maybe not. I own a Laser and was not invited to the Essex Regatta(same owner). But not to sure how other companys work that deal. Good luck:cool:

bordsmnj
02-04-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by SLAPPING_GLASS
Well i know last year they had a get together at Elsinore but we were out at Laughlin for that weekend..Did anybody go to last years get together at Elsinore/Well back to work for a few minutes
never heard about it. are you talking about that demo day thing? i think i've seen your boat before heading into the cove one time. i think it had silver/chrome hardware and the burgandy was a little toword the red side? if so we waved. ours was the skier 21 that said "sometimes slowly" across the transom.

SLAPPING_GLASS
02-04-2004, 11:27 PM
Yeah that was us yeah we have seen you guys clean boat i might add also be seeing you again have a good one

Kilrtoy
02-04-2004, 11:30 PM
Maybe, maybe not. I own a Laser and was not invited to the Essex Regatta(same owner). But not to sure how other companys work that deal. Good luck
Stop crying LASER, you bought a laser, It doesnt matter that they sell it as, well,,,,,,,,,,,
just pick me up, we are crashing that mutha ****a.
We'll show them whats up....:D

bordsmnj
02-04-2004, 11:54 PM
thanks Slappin'. next time pull in for a for a couple cold ones.we normally there with a couple peeps from the forums here.we'll be luanching out of elsinore west this sat. and or we'll see yuh this spring. :D -jason

bordsmnj
02-04-2004, 11:56 PM
We'll show them whats up....:D [/B][/QUOTE]
I like your style killer toy :cool:

Kilrtoy
02-04-2004, 11:59 PM
Bordsmnj, how are you two, been along time, Actually OP6 in june.
well if they have one well will jump ship with the Scuba's......
See you two in may, probably over memorial

bordsmnj
02-05-2004, 12:45 AM
sounds good to me:D

SLAPPING_GLASS
02-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Damn you guys are going out on Saturday not hot enough for me yet we usually take most of the colder months mt son races motocross so we focus mostly on that.Hell thge only reason we got to take the boat as much as we did last summer is because he took the summer off from racing.
Hey has anybody out here converted that so called wake/ski locker into a nice size cooler.or how about the compartments under the engine hatch.Wel peeps let me know...

bordsmnj
02-05-2004, 01:38 AM
i keep the bouy/bumpers in the floor and life jackets in the hatch. i normally just bring a big ol'ice chest. i wanna get some of the soft sided icechests at the boat show but forgot. i get 'em at target this spring.

MagicMtnDan
02-05-2004, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Maybe, maybe not. I own a Laser and was not invited to the Essex Regatta(same owner). But not to sure how other companys work that deal. Good luck
Stop crying LASER, you bought a laser, It doesnt matter that they sell it as, well,,,,,,,,,,,
We'll show them whats up....:D
Kilrtoy, if you want to quote someone's post, go to that post and click on the QUOTE button in the lower right-hand corner and it will create the quote for you :cool: Just trying to help you after seeing all those times where you made your own quote (kinda) in bold...

BADBLOWN572
02-05-2004, 08:27 AM
I hope Carrera/Aftershock has another regatta this year. They are a blast! I think that I have missed 2 of them since they started which was about 10 years ago. Good times. The last one was in Parker which was a blast hitting all of the bars on the water and the Sandbar.
I have not heard anything about a regatta this year. Typically the Carrera regattas are the weekend after Labor Day. Good way to end the season. Next time I am out at the showroom I will ask if anyone has heard anything.
Jason, you are heading out to the demo days this weekend? I got a call the other day to see if I would bring out the boat, but I am going to be in Parker this weekend. I told them that the boat could be brought out, but it was not to hit the water. Last thing that I need is for a drive to grenade or worse yet a motor right before it goes back on the dyno on the 19th of this month. Have fun out there!