SC has the #1 recruiting class in the Nation
:) :) :) :) :)

JetBoatRich
02-04-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Coach
Nanner Nanner Nanner
SC has the #1 recruiting class in the Nation
:) :) :) :) :)
They were able to pick the kids they wanted, not much recruiting needed from what I hear;)

CEO
02-04-2004, 08:53 PM
We will get out chance to get back to the glory also, with the Basketball team. Give us a few. It took Pete Carroll a few.
But us UCLA fans never use the "Nanner Nanner Nanner "
very "SCish" Props to you guys on the Real Football title;)

JakeAisA
02-04-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by CEO
We will get out chance to get back to the glory also, with the Basketball team. Give us a few. It took Pete Carroll a few.
But us UCLA fans never use the "Nanner Nanner Nanner "
very "SCish" Props to you guys on the Real Football title;)
CEO, I love your Avatar. Being an SC fan from birth, I have to say that SC is back and it's going to be very tough for UCLA to compete in Southern California for a long time to come...especially with the coach they have right now...nobody wants to play for him.
The worst thing that ever happend to UCLA was Pete Carroll. Pete Carrol is competing with the other huge programs for nationally recognized recruits across America--how is UCLA going to compete with Carrol in Southern California. How would any UCLA convince Southern California kid and his parents, at thier kitchen table, to go to UCLA when Pete Carrol was just there the night before. The only hope UCLA has in recruiting is if Pete Carrol finds a better recruit from somewhere else in the rest of the nation to give one of his coveted scholarships to. That's the only way a kid visited by UCLA and Pete Carrol is going to wind up playing in Powder Blue instead of Cardinal and Gold.
I'm sorry to say it to all you UCLA fans out there, but I have to be honest for there's no pulling punches in football...you're done for a long time, you may not beat USC for 10 years, the crying time has just begun so get used to it.

sandblasted
02-04-2004, 09:53 PM
Man, I sure enjoyed it when UCLA whipped the Trojans 8 years in a row, so I guess I just have to suck it up now that the Trojans are back on top, for awhile!!:D
Regarding USC's great recruiting class. Did you read the article in the Daily News about how USC royally screwed over one of their top recruits...Kids name is Sekeli Faaeteete....They promised him a scholarship and told him he could stop visiting other schools...which he did since he was sure he was going to be a Trojan...then 5 days after he visited SC they withdrew the scholarship with only 12 days left to sign a letter of intent...The kid has been scrambling to get a scholarship and will probably end up at Cal now....It's not the sort of thing you expect from USC...
By the way, I read that UCLA had the 15th ranked class of recruits this year, not bad for a team that stank it up pretty good last year...

JakeAisA
02-04-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by sandblasted
Man, I sure enjoyed it when UCLA whipped the Trojans 8 years in a row, so I guess I just have to suck it up now that the Trojans are back on top, for awhile!!:D
Regarding USC's great recruiting class. Did you read the article in the Daily News about how USC royally screwed over one of their top recruits...Kids name is Sekeli Faaeteete....They promised him a scholarship and told him he could stop visiting other schools...which he did since he was sure he was going to be a Trojan...then 5 days after he visited SC they withdrew the scholarship with only 12 days left to sign a letter of intent...The kid has been scrambling to get a scholarship and will probably end up at Cal now....It's not the sort of thing you expect from USC...
By the way, I read that UCLA had the 15th ranked class of recruits this year, not bad for a team that stank it up pretty good last year...
But haven't three starters or backups transfer or leave too? They'll need more recruits to make up for the guys jumping ship. I don't like to see kids jumping ship, so I hope this isn't a long term phenomenom that's starting at UCLA.
Our problem at SC, according to the story your citing, is that we don't have enough spots for all the great recruits that we're committing to us...UCLA apparently has the opposite problem--they don't have enough recruits to fill all the spots that are "de-commiting" from the team!
Don't bring up "ole shit" man. We lost, we had our vietnam under Tolner, Smith and Hackett--and UCLA won eight in a row. But the three shalackings under Carroll have made up for those. Do you remember the shut out two years ago!!! Wow! That was embarrassing, hahahaha. Sorry, that was rude. But back to my point............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................WE'RE NATIONAL CHAMPS SO SHOW SOME RESPECT.

sandblasted
02-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by JakeAisA
CEO, I love your Avatar. Being an SC fan from birth, I have to say that SC is back and it's going to be very tough for UCLA to compete in Southern California for a long time to come...especially with the coach they have right now...nobody wants to play for him.
The worst thing that ever happend to UCLA was Pete Carroll. Pete Carrol is competing with the other huge programs for nationally recognized recruits across America--how is UCLA going to compete with Carrol in Southern California. How would any UCLA convince Southern California kid and his parents, at thier kitchen table, to go to UCLA when Pete Carrol was just there the night before. The only hope UCLA has in recruiting is if Pete Carrol finds a better recruit from somewhere else in the rest of the nation to give one of his coveted scholarships to. That's the only way a kid visited by UCLA and Pete Carrol is going to wind up playing in Powder Blue instead of Cardinal and Gold.
I'm sorry to say it to all you UCLA fans out there, but I have to be honest for there's no pulling punches in football...you're done for a long time, you may not beat USC for 10 years, the crying time has just begun so get used to it.
Not so fast there Jake...I agree it may be a few years before UCLA gets back on top but not 10! ....Here's why I think you are wrong...
Pete Carrol will ride his success at SC for another 2 or 3 years then it's back to the NFL, no matter what he says about how much he loves college football...He failed in the NFL and the lure of big money and the chance to win there will suck him back in....
The other scenario is Norm Chow leaving...Chow is sure to get a head coaching job in College or a big money offensive co-ordinator spot in the NFL...either way SC will lose their braintrust and will be starting over again in a few years...probably at about the time UCLA 's rebuilding has reached it's peak...
I'll be sure to gloat when it happens!:D

Laughlin Drunk
02-04-2004, 10:24 PM
I must support UCLA. Now days everything in football is "win win win." I am so proud of UCLA for taking a stand and saying that winning is second to affirmative action hiring of head coaches.
Take a look at USC. They hire, recruit, and stand for excellence. But is that fair to those who are inferior? No. UCLA has the backbone to stand up and say “We are going to hire a coach, not based on performance, but social justice.” They have the sense of justice to hire a coach that is incapable of beating Fresno State.
Shame on USC. They may enjoy their pursuit of excellence in the short term, but how will they sleep at night knowing that there are totally incompetent people they passed up for head coach.

Kilrtoy
02-04-2004, 10:25 PM
WE'LL BE BACK.

Laughlin Drunk
02-04-2004, 10:35 PM
Maybe... if the Pac-10 doesn't kick UCLA out and replace them with Fresno State...
Let's be honest... UCLA hurts the strength of schedule score of every Pac-10 team.

Lacolaw
02-04-2004, 10:47 PM
UCLA will be back. I have no doubt about that. It will probably take a few years.
And to all you SC fans, enjoy it while it lasts. It was only a few years ago UCLA had the top recruiting class, a 20 game win streak and was on the verge of playing for a National championship. I believe SC was a .500 team.
College football is very competitive. Its difficult for teams to consistantly stay on top.

JakeAisA
02-04-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by sandblasted
Not so fast there Jake...I agree it may be a few years before UCLA gets back on top but not 10! ....Here's why I think you are wrong...
Pete Carrol will ride his success at SC for another 2 or 3 years then it's back to the NFL, no matter what he says about how much he loves college football...He failed in the NFL and the lure of big money and the chance to win there will suck him back in....
The other scenario is Norm Chow leaving...Chow is sure to get a head coaching job in College or a big money offensive co-ordinator spot in the NFL...either way SC will lose their braintrust and will be starting over again in a few years...probably at about the time UCLA 's rebuilding has reached it's peak...
I'll be sure to gloat when it happens!:D
Hey UCLA fans, I feel for you...I really do. I mean, your best defense of your own program is that USC's coaches will be so successful that they'll be hired away to the NFL or another huge program. Furthermore, you're ending a horrible season and going into next season saying that in maybe 2-3 years UCLA's "rebuilding will have reached it's peak"! That's tough. It's tough to know that you're going to suck for at last three years or until Pete Carrol and Norm Chow are gone. I mean, it must be hard knowing that you're gonna be bitch slapped for 3-5 years...maby more.
UCLA has some tough times ahead of it, some really tough times. But, it will end some day for them. There's no light at the end of the tunnel in site, the hurts just beginning. But remember...there's always basketball--hahahhaahahahahaha!

JakeAisA
02-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Lacolaw
UCLA will be back. I have no doubt about that. It will probably take a few years.
And to all you SC fans, enjoy it while it lasts. It was only a few years ago UCLA had the top recruiting class, a 20 game win streak and was on the verge of playing for a National championship. I believe SC was a .500 team.
College football is very competitive. Its difficult for teams to consistantly stay on top.
Yeah, but dude...you guys were on the "verge" of a National Championship--you didn't win one. That's what I mean by UCLA having a predisposition for losing--they don't know what winning looks like.
Without John Wooden, UCLA is nothing. USC has dominated in moste everything it does: Football, Baseball, Track, Volleyball, Water Polo, Swimming, morality, income, business, cars, women, wives. UCLA has John Wooden and Jackie Robinson and that's basically it.
It's okay to be an SC fan if you want to be--we know it hurts to know that at any given time you're probably going to see UCLA lose at something. Well, actually, I don't know that it hurts cuz I'm an SC fan...but I think I can imagine it...maybe.

Lacolaw
02-04-2004, 11:22 PM
National championships are great, but lets face it, they are few and far between. You dont have to win the national championship to have a successful football team.
My point was things can turn around quickly. SC was in the same position as UCLA is now when they had Hackett.
I am a diehard UCLA fan and I can admit that SC has a great team and probably will for several years. The tide will change, it always does.
Like I said, Enjoy it while it lasts.

Kilrtoy
02-04-2004, 11:55 PM
Maybe... if the Pac-10 doesn't kick UCLA out and replace them with Fresno State... Let's be honest... UCLA hurts the strength of schedule score of every Pac-10 team.
OH look another JACKASS joined the site under a fake name
GROW A SACK OF NUTS AND POST UNDER YOUR REAL NAME LOSER.
WHEN WE KICKED YOUR ASS JUST SHORT OF A DECADE, DID WE CALL FOR YOUR SORRY ASS LOSERS REMOVAL.
GROW A DICK AND POST UNDER YOUR REAL NAME......
WE ARE ONE OF THE REASONS YOU WERE IN THE NATIONAL TITLE.
YOUR PROBABLY HAPPY ABOUT THE GAY MARRIAGE LAW.

JakeAisA
02-05-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Maybe... if the Pac-10 doesn't kick UCLA out and replace them with Fresno State... Let's be honest... UCLA hurts the strength of schedule score of every Pac-10 team.
OH look another JACKASS joined the site under a fake name
GROW A SACK OF NUTS AND POST UNDER YOUR REAL NAME LOSER.
WHEN WE KICKED YOUR ASS JUST SHORT OF A DECADE, DID WE CALL FOR YOUR SORRY ASS LOSERS REMOVAL.
GROW A DICK AND POST UNDER YOUR REAL NAME......
Kilrtoy...Wow! Did the Fresno State loss hurt that bad?

THOR
02-05-2004, 08:49 AM
Ah, not even close to the season yet and everyone is churping. First, the 'student-athletes' must pass their entrance requirements and stay eligible.
Second, anyone remember where Bama about 2 years ago? Top in recruiting. Where are they now?
Anyone remember the record between SC and UCLA in the 90's? I'll have to go check on this one but I believe UCLA handed SC their asses 8 times, maybe 9.
THOR <----- loves talking shit and is never serious

JakeAisA
02-05-2004, 08:53 AM
Guy's this is bad news. Look at USC's recruiting class, they only have 5 two and three star recruits.
http://usc.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?Year=2004&School=71
Now look at UCLA's recruiting class. They have way more two and three star recruits. UCLA has 25 two and three star recruits committed. WOW...THAT'S A LOT OF TOP PROSPECTS!
http://ucla.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?school=85
But wait, oops...I'm sorry. USC has only 5 becuase the rest are four and five star recruits...my bad. Have no worry though, UCLA has one four star guy, Brigham Harwell, a Defensive End. Maybe he can do it for the program. Sure, he's no five star recruit, but he's the best they've gotten to commit to them. He can cry like Ball did about never beating USC and wishing he were a trojan like Ball wishes he had gone to USC. Problem is though, I don't think we'll have room for him.
Some side notes too. Look at the cities these recruits are from. Most of them are from Southern California. Dorrell doesn't have half a chance at the top Southern California prospects once Carroll makes the call. That's why USC has 8 5 star recruits committed, 7 four star recruits and only two two star recruits.
What does this all mean? Well, it means that the guys starting for UCLA over the next few years probably aren't even good enough to run out of the tunnel at the Coliseum as a Trojan. UCLA's best probably couldn't make USC's practice squad.
I will enjoy it, I am enjoying it.

JakeAisA
02-05-2004, 09:02 AM
Hey Thor, you're right about the 8 losses...but that's ancient history now. USC has since won the Orange Bowl, the Rosebowl, the National Championship, a Heisman and is currently set to win another National Championship and at least one more Heisman. When this is all said and done (say five years) USC will have more Heismans winners then any team in college History (currently tied with Ohio State) and we'll be the biggest program in the nation.
And oh yeah, it's 5 in a row for UCLA right now? Do they really think they're gonna beat USC before we get to 8? They may not beat us for 10 years!
Carson Palmer never lost to UCLA! Every kid that wore a uniform this year at USC...has never lost to UCLA. Pete Carrol...has never lost to UCLA. Matt Leinhart...WILL NEVER LOSE TO UCLA!

Laughlin Drunk
02-05-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
[B]Maybe... if the Pac-10 doesn't kick UCLA out and replace them with Fresno State...
Calling USC Gay? We are not the ones wearing BABY BLUE and yellow.
Oh, and actually you were more like one of the reasons we got punked out of the Sugar Bowl. If UCLA could have won more games than it lost, we wouldn't have to split our championship.

THOR
02-05-2004, 10:59 AM
Hey Thor, you're right about the 8 losses...but that's ancient history now. USC has since won the Orange Bowl, the Rosebowl, the National Championship, a Heisman and is currently set to win another National Championship and at least one more Heisman. When this is all said and done (say five years) USC will have more Heismans winners then any team in college History (currently tied with Ohio State) and we'll be the biggest program in the nation.
And oh yeah, it's 5 in a row for UCLA right now? Do they really think they're gonna beat USC before we get to 8? They may not beat us for 10 years!
Carson Palmer never lost to UCLA! Every kid that wore a uniform this year at USC...has never lost to UCLA. Pete Carrol...has never lost to UCLA. Matt Leinhart...WILL NEVER LOSE TO UCLA!
Ancient history? 4-5 years old is not ancient. In the past decade or two, UCLA owns you!! Nice try.

JakeAisA
02-05-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by THOR
Ancient history? 4-5 years old is not ancient. In the past decade or two, UCLA owns you!! Nice try.
Owned us? Come on . USC won 9 out of 20 games over the past 20 years. You call that "owning" us? That's not much to be proud of. When were at our worst, UCLA was barely over .500 against us.
And we're 39-27-7 in the rivalry. UCLA sucks. I know it hurts them, but I can't let them slide.

BUSTI
02-05-2004, 11:40 AM
Now Thor,
P L E A S E allow us the gloating we Trojan fans have waited so long to do! Dude pm soon so we can hook up HB. My Spectra 20 rebuild is taking shape and I just arranged for the whole boat to get regeled.
See ya at the beach!

THOR
02-05-2004, 11:48 AM
Owned us? Come on . USC won 9 out of 20 games over the past 20 years. You call that "owning" us? That's not much to be proud of. When were at our worst, UCLA was barely over .500 against us.
And we're 39-27-7 in the rivalry. UCLA sucks. I know it hurts them, but I can't let them slide.
Yeh, they owned you 11 times. LMAO:D :D
BUSTI, done. I have to go to Burbank tomorrow, but if I am back in time, I would like to have a cold one and take a look at your ride.
Are you around tomorrow.

sandblasted
02-05-2004, 12:57 PM
Fresno State.....something UCLA and USC will have in common forever...They both lost to the Bulldogs in meaningless bowl games......:D

BUSTI
02-05-2004, 02:31 PM
Sandblasted is right! I admitt it. Losing to smaller programs should be embarassing to a school like USC...and the Fresno State loss for the Trojans was embarassing! Props to Fresno ST.
Also the Trojans were equally as embarassed for years by being beat by the smaller program and inferior program at fucla. Thats why fucla fans are not embarassed by the waxing they have suffered at the hands of the superior program Trojans over the last few years. fucla fan qoute " hell we are not embarrassed by losing to USC ...we didn't expect to win any way! Shit man they almost beat everybody they played in the last two years and shit man USC is the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS man!"
Thor. it was in the last century that ucla had there win streak over us and come on man you know they wont beat USC in this first decade of the new millenia! fucla's win streak is ancient history!

JakeAisA
02-05-2004, 02:56 PM
I forgot to mention something about the FUCLA "program"--they haven't one a National Championship in over 50 years!!! And I beleive they only have one. They're girls.

unleashed
02-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Its good that USC if FINALLY winning. They went through a horrible period of below mediocrity. I could remember them losing to TCU, Freson State, and many below average programs. I have always been a UCLA fan though and can remember kicking the sh*t out of USC for 8 years in a row. If you are so superior as you say how could a program let that happen??? Anyhow its fun to gloat and I must say I got my fair share in the 90's so this is definitly payback. Just remember things work in cycles and what goes up must come down so to speak. Oh by the way I just got this info off the UCLA site. Dont know how accurate it is but it just goes to show what a great OVERALL sports program UCLA has.
Basketball. Football. Volleyball. Water polo. Our success on the playing field has made us a leader in intercollegiate sports. UCLA has won 90 NCAA championships - more than any other school in the nation. (as of 5/27/2003)
Trojan Dan, I still owe you a hat I have not forgotten. Send me a PM.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Kilrtoy
02-05-2004, 04:27 PM
Calling USC Gay? We are not the ones wearing BABY BLUE and yellow.
Oh, and actually you were more like one of the reasons we got punked out of the Sugar Bowl. If UCLA could have won more games than it lost, we wouldn't have to split our championship.
I can see you cant read either, probably attended Sc on a sports scholarship.
I never called SC gay, but if your feeling guilty.
Dont blame us because you lost to cal and the title. Blame yourself for failing to step up......
I do think SC is the TRUE champion

Lacolaw
02-05-2004, 05:14 PM
I love the cocky attitude of the USC fans. Thats the same attitiude the program has.
Their heads get so damn big and then they get a reality check like Cal gave them. They end up taking teams for granted.
One more thing, dont get to excited about your recruiting class. Those are high school kids that are coming to play with the big boys. Thats just the opinion of some damn sports writer. They have to prove it on the field (Not the high school field either).
Its just like the Pros, how many top draft picks came out of college and didnt do shit. Too many list.
And lastly.....Where would you rather go to school, the ghetto or westwood......tough choice.
The Blue and Gold will rise again.............

JakeAisA
02-05-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Lacolaw
I love the cocky attitude of the USC fans. Thats the same attitiude the program has.
Their heads get so damn big and then they get a reality check like Cal gave them. They end up taking teams for granted.
One more thing, dont get to excited about your recruiting class. Those are high school kids that are coming to play with the big boys. Thats just the opinion of some damn sports writer. They have to prove it on the field (Not the high school field either).
Its just like the Pros, how many top draft picks came out of college and didnt do shit. Too many list.
And lastly.....Where would you rather go to school, the ghetto or westwood......tough choice.
The Blue and Gold will rise again.............
That's...**POWDER PUFF BABY** Blue and Gold.

JakeAisA
02-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by unleashed
Its good that USC if FINALLY winning. They went through a horrible period of below mediocrity. I could remember them losing to TCU, Freson State, and many below average programs. I have always been a UCLA fan though and can remember kicking the sh*t out of USC for 8 years in a row. If you are so superior as you say how could a program let that happen??? Anyhow its fun to gloat and I must say I got my fair share in the 90's so this is definitly payback. Just remember things work in cycles and what goes up must come down so to speak. Oh by the way I just got this info off the UCLA site. Dont know how accurate it is but it just goes to show what a great OVERALL sports program UCLA has.
Basketball. Football. Volleyball. Water polo. Our success on the playing field has made us a leader in intercollegiate sports. UCLA has won 90 NCAA championships - more than any other school in the nation. (as of 5/27/2003)
Trojan Dan, I still owe you a hat I have not forgotten. Send me a PM.
Deano
Hey unleashed...
You're absolutely correct. But USC has the most MEN'S NCAA championships. When you omit the women's sports, UCLA has jack shit. UCLA is a sports school only because of their Women's programs. Look that one up cuz I've heard that one before.

unleashed
02-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Jake, You may be right but if you reread my post I did say OVERALL sports program(Mens and Womens). I have a little girl and to slight a womans accomplishments in sports is demeaning. They may not bring in the money that some of the mens sports do but they are still very important to alot of people.
Deano

JakeAisA
02-05-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by unleashed
Jake, You may be right but if you reread my post I did say OVERALL sports program(Mens and Womens). I have a little girl and to slight a womans accomplishments in sports is demeaning. They may not bring in the money that some of the mens sports do but they are still very important to alot of people.
Deano
Hey, I mean nothing against women's sports...I'm just saying that Men's sports is what we all get riled up about and UCLA can't hold USC's jock straps in terms of it's Men's sports.
I'm proud of USC Women's sports...did you see the Trojan's Women's Volleyball team this year? They smoked everyone. Totally dominating. I don't think they lost a match all season.

BUSTI
02-05-2004, 06:13 PM
I am more interested in clarity than agreement...and with fucla fans its almost always impossible to get agreement. So lets be clear on a few things.
1. Yes the Trojans were a less than average to average team in the 1990's and as a result USC lost to a number of "never had been to never will be national power football programs"...including teams like Fresno State and including fucla! I agree how embarassing was that for USC? Very much thats all I can say.
2. Next, other than fucla fans show me the literature with qoutes from the National press or top coaches across the country in the last 45 years that have ever refered to fucla as a national power! You cant becasue fucla has nevr been a national power nor anything ever close to a consistently top 5 ranked team year in and year out ever! yes fucla has had some pretty good teams but don't even start to strut your shit fucla fans as if your team has meant to college football ever what Nortre Dame, The Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska, Ok, Alabama, Texas, Miami, or especially USC has meant! These schools have survived and thrived decade after decade through coach after coach after coach to remain the teams that college football history is made of.
fucla never has and never will be regarded like these national power houses. The above universities define the nature and the essence of what a national football power house is. As a reputation fucla is no more important in the scheme of things where national powerhouses are concerned than San Jose State or Oregon State!
3. Corretomundo! College football does come in cycles! But not for fucla! Period! Your girls thawear the powder blue and gold that the play football at fucla during the years you were UP( as you attempt to brag about the 1990's) don't have shit to show for it Nationally! Where's your Fin championships? AND ALL YOUR F'IN HEISMANS? THEY DON'T EXIST THATS WHY! EVEN AT YOUR BEST IN 1990'S NOBODY ACROSS THIS NATION EXCEPT FOR fucla fans EVER THINKS YOU GUYS HAVE EVER HAD A WINNING PROGRAM THAT WAS A NATIONAL POWER!
4. Yes it is true someday Pete Carroll and Norm Chow will leave..how ever how difficult to you think it will be for Mike Garret to recruit the best and brightest coaching minds in pro and college football? We work with a man who has 6 Natioanal championship rings as a coach at USC..1 with John McKay for football and 5 with Rod Dedoux. Ya know what he says ...Mike Garret was instrumental in helping Big Bad Mike Price in getting the UTEP coaching job. Ya know after Pete carroll I think Mike Price would make a GREAT USC COACH!
This is why many of us USC football fans know that the future is the brightest at USC right now than it has been in 30 years! And short of the school going out of business that light that illumnates our greatness will shine for at least 10 years more. As you see the difference between fucla and USC is when we are riding that cycle on the up swing we build and return to DYNASTY caliber football. When fucla is on their high cycle level they win a few games and if they are lucky they'er up cycle is at the very same time USC is on their down cycle and they get to beat us.
Please don't cry what you did last decade explain the ass whippin's you have taking the last few years!

CEO
02-05-2004, 08:29 PM
You guys are great, this is what any kind of website should be..Battles! I think we have the wrong man for the football squad, but I know we have the right one on the basketball side. Losing is well below average and we have been D-s for too long.

unleashed
02-05-2004, 09:05 PM
Well Busti, at least we agree that the so called powder and blue girlies kicked the sh*t out of USC 8 times in a row. How did it feel to get punked by the powder and blue. I know the memories are far to unBEARable. By the way I drove by the University of South Central the other day and it still looks like sh*t. Goodluck next year and try not to let Cal punk you again!
Deano

CEO
02-05-2004, 09:09 PM
LOL!!:D :D :D :D :D

Lacolaw
02-05-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Laughlin Drunk
The one and only reason USC didnt play in the Sugar bowl was they lost to Cal. If they would have take them seriously, since they were clearly the better team, they probably would have had the title all to themselves.
Dont blame UCLA for SC's failure.

BUSTI
02-06-2004, 10:05 AM
To all you baby blue fucla lovers the embarassing defeats of the nineties are far beyond us now! You are pathetic...being National Champion and every bodies Number 1 Ranked team in the country does alot to make us forget the sad past. To bad its something fucla baby blue fans will never be able to experience....because its doubtful given history that fucla will ever be a National Champion in any of our life times.
PLEASE KEEP UP WITH CURRENT EVENTS fucla LOSERS THE NATIONAL CHAMPION USC TROJANS HAVE BUTT FUCHED THE PUSSY BRUINS ON NATIONAL TV SINCE PETE CARROLL GOT THEIR.
Don't deny that it hurts you fucla fans that fucla is the perinial worst team in the PAC 10. i would rather be where we now than where you fucla fans are now..that is at the bottm of the heap. Keep reciting ancient history as its all you pathetic losers have to claim....come on be men admitt it you know i'm right the odds are we will win two more National Champioships before the baby bears of westwood ever even compete for one!