PDA

View Full Version : thunderbird

1 fast okie
02-04-2004, 10:37 PM
who is in the okc area! thunderbird lake is a cool place to hang out there is 15 to 20 drag boat every weekend at jet boat beach.if your close you ought to come just one big party every sat and sun about 3:00 when everbody showes up. just thought i would past this along.

Jet Hydro
02-04-2004, 11:02 PM
I`m down there once or twice a year but I`v never seen this Jet boat Beach? I`ll have to check it out next time, Sounds like fun.
We are talking about lake Dirtybird right?

oknozelman
02-06-2004, 07:54 PM
Yes that would be Thunderbird. 1 Fast Okie is tallking about south beach. It is the far southwest end of the lake.:)

Jet Hydro
02-06-2004, 09:08 PM
I always put in on the north end, I think...lol...
I don't get to far from the ramp, don't know the lake very well. I`ll have to check it out more next time I`m in the hood.

Jake W
02-07-2004, 06:17 AM
I have hear about this lake from some of the Okies.Sounds like a good time it would be about 6 hrs from me though.
Oknozelman is that one of Whyats (sp) big cats?
Jake:D

Jet Hydro
02-07-2004, 08:20 AM
Hey Jake
Maybe we can plan a trip some time this summer??? It`s about 3 hours for me. My ex wife and I use to go to Ok City all the time, she is from Midwest city (part of Ok City) I`ll still be taking my kid`s to Ok City to see their grandpa (her Dad) and I have a good friend that lives in Norman that use to go boating with me when he lived up here, so I`ll still be going to Ok City during the summer`s.

oknozelman
02-07-2004, 04:54 PM
Well it's not that big but it is a Wyatt's 24. I bought it about a mounth ago, and I am ready for summer! If ya'll get up this way send me an email and we will all get together.
okhosedrager@aol.com
And if ya'll know of any one looking for a boat, my 1984 Nordic jet is for sale!;) http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3552P1010082.JPG

Interceptor454
02-09-2004, 07:13 PM
nozelman,
we're down at DIRTYBIRD all the time! the late afternoon drags is the best show in town, for free anyway.........lot's of beer totin, smack talkin, south side rednecks, including me!-------all with some very fast skiffs!
hope to see you down there sometime!