PDA

View Full Version : Job Openings

Wizard29
03-27-2006, 07:48 PM
Three job openings in a technical equipment manufacturing company in Rancho Cucamonga, CA:
1. Welder, MIG and TIG. Must be able to neatly weld stainless, aluminum and mild steel. Certifications a plus, but not required. Some degree of paid welding experience is required. Hourly wage D.O.E., benefits included after 90 days. Must be able to perform a satisfactory weld test on the date of the interview. Ability to fabricate certain parts using regular shop tools is required. Reports to the Production Supervisor (me). Two welders are needed.
2. Service Technician. Extensive travel both domestically and internationally. Knowledge of electrical systems, plumbing and general mechanics required. Computer knowledge a plus. Effective communication skills in person, over the telephone and via e-mail are required. Ability to troubleshoot existing systems as well as help design new/custom systems is essential. Salary D.O.E., benefits included after 90 days. Reports to the Service Manager (my old position).
We have an immediate need to fill all three positions. If you or anybody you know might be interested, please let me know. Respond here, PM me, or e-mail me at Chevy496@aol.com. Thanks...

sorry dog
03-27-2006, 09:26 PM
I can't weld but I have a graduate degree...and I stayed in a Holiday Inn last weekend.