PDA

View Full Version : Access Technologies Sony Marine Remote

rivercrazy
02-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Anyone have the MRC-2 (white one)? Where did you get it and how much?
This marine remote is for Sony head units

Steamin' Rice
02-05-2004, 05:42 PM
RC, I have two of the SOny remotes in my boat and they work great.... Sometime a year or two ago, OVerton's was running a special on the access tech wired remotes for a pretty good price, maybe around $50 or so. You might want to see if they still carry them..
Good luck. When are you going for an ocean run again??

Party Cat
02-05-2004, 05:53 PM
Yo Bartender.....Gimme a call tomorrow....I may have what your looking for....
PC

ROZ
02-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Party Cat
Yo Bartender.....Gimme a call tomorrow....I may have what your looking for....
PC
No, really? lol

rivercrazy
02-05-2004, 07:20 PM
Hey Greg. How ya been? For the next few weeks were pretty tied up but I really hope to make another salt run before spring. Lets hook up! Thanks for your experience with the remotes. I have a round Sony near the driver console. But want to add one on the transom. The only thing I'm worried about is drilling holes in the boat and down the road changing head unit brands. But - no guts no glory right?
PC - I'll shoot you a PM.

rivercrazy
02-06-2004, 09:46 AM
Anyone know if Dana, Rex, or anyone makes billet bezels for the Sony round remote and the oval Access Tech remote?

BOBALOO
02-07-2004, 01:43 PM
I doubt that there is someone making bezels but let us know if you find some. Wired For Sound can get you the MRC-2 but they want about 90$ for them. They are in murrieta ca. I have the sony w/display on the transom and am adding the Access Technologies up in the bow so I dont have to climb in the boat from shore.

mbrown2
02-07-2004, 03:29 PM
I thought I remember Toby getting a bezel for the remote from Froggy...like they had one made or something.

welk2party
03-05-2004, 09:47 AM
Everyone seems to have their remotes working fine. I have one on my transom and it has never worked. In fact, I ended up unplugging it all together. It totally prevented my head unit from working at all at one point.
:rolleyes:

BoatFloating
03-05-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
I thought I remember Toby getting a bezel for the remote from Froggy...like they had one made or something.
The round Sony remote is a standard Gauge size so you could get a bezel for it. I seem to remember Cat and Mice having it in his boat.

BoatFloating
03-05-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
Everyone seems to have their remotes working fine. I have one on my transom and it has never worked. In fact, I ended up unplugging it all together. It totally prevented my head unit from working at all at one point.
:rolleyes:
Sounds like the problem I had with my Sony. My head unit didn't work until I unplugged remote. The remote was bad and once I got a new one it was all good.

mbrown2
03-06-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
The round Sony remote is a standard Gauge size so you could get a bezel for it. I seem to remember Cat and Mice having it in his boat.
I was thinking about the oval Access remote....I was thinking someone made a bezel for it.

BoatFloating
03-06-2004, 02:07 PM
I was thinking about the oval Access remote....I was thinking someone made a bezel for it.
I see said the blind man:cool:

TOBTEK
03-22-2004, 07:25 AM
the oval bezel never made its way to my boat....guess dana didn't want to make it afterall....maybe its still on back order (about a year:( ) would really like to have it.......OR, maybe I will just sell the whole boat (never gets used anyway):( :eek:

h2oski2fast
03-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
Anyone know if Dana, Rex, or anyone makes billet bezels for the Sony round remote and the oval Access Tech remote?
I took and messured the Sony piece, then ordered and bezzel that was real close. I mounted the Sony remote then, used Tesa 2 sided tape and taped the bezel to the dash. After to years, it's still there and looks like it was made to be there.

Ivan Dan
04-01-2004, 10:21 PM
Do the Access Technologies remotes work with any head unit? Say Alpine? ROZ any idea?

ROZ
04-01-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Ivan Dan
Do the Access Technologies remotes work with any head unit? Say Alpine? ROZ any idea?
They have a dealio with a PAC IR repeating module that will allow it to work with an Alpine, but you have to put the IR Flasher right onto the IR sensor on the headunit's faceplate. If you have it even a short distance away it won't work because of direct sunlight... If your deck and IR flasher are mounted in a shaded area, you shouldn't have to mount the IR on the faceplate...
IR remotes and sunlight don't mix very well...

ROZ
04-01-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by BOBALOO
I doubt that there is someone making bezels but let us know if you find some.
Word on the street is that someone may have one for sale here pretty soon...;)

RobR.
04-02-2004, 07:33 AM
If they do make them I would be interested in 3 of them.

BoatFloating
04-02-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
Word on the street is that someone may have one for sale here pretty soon...;)
Spill the beans stereo boy!

ROZ
04-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Spill the beans stereo boy!
Frejoles de negro or refried :D

BoatFloating
04-02-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I'm going to have a batch CNC'd up to see as a potential product line down the road.. :) They should be ready in about 3 - 4 weeks.
I'm still trying to decide if I want to have the bezel be a "cup" that the Remote actually sits in and then have the sides bevel out.. Or if I just want a ring that it kinda sits on top of that just has a 45 degree angle around it.. Which would you guys prefer?
RD
I think beveled would be best. This way the remote will sit nice in bezel. If you need a test victim I might have a new boat when your ready for production, Pweter please :wink:
Frejoles de negro or refried
Baked of coarse what do you think I'm mexican,,,,, oh wait I think I might be.:eek:

mbrown2
04-02-2004, 05:30 PM
If its bezeled as a cup that might be the best way, but that might really increase the labor to install in my boat as the console would have to be removed to loosen ....I would be happy with just the surround and double sided tape or some sort of glue....
Pewter

TOBTEK
04-03-2004, 11:10 AM
If its bezeled as a cup that might be the best way, but that might really increase the labor to install in my boat as the console would have to be removed to loosen ....I would be happy with just the surround and double sided tape or some sort of glue....
Pewter
put me in for one:) pewter also please.

BOBALOO
04-05-2004, 07:21 AM
I vote for double sided tape, even though in some instances a cup would be better.
I made the remote in the front of my boat mount to a small bracket in the little cubby for the cup holders so I'll have to fab up a new bracket for the bezel to attach to.
Stick-on for the back

ROZ
04-05-2004, 11:24 PM
I think RD should make a replacement front bezel for that sucka using the original as a template. Pushing the buttons on a fully anodized marine remote would be sic!!!Especially if it was flushmounted :cool:

BoatFloating
04-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
I think RD should make a replacement front bezel for that sucka using the original as a template. Pushing the buttons on a fully anodized marine remote would be sic!!!Especially if it was flushmounted :cool:
Now your talking......

BoatFloating
04-14-2004, 01:54 PM
RD, I too like the cup version. I think it makes a cleaner look. Looks good and I bet they will sell like hot cakes.

TrojanDan
04-14-2004, 02:03 PM
First one looks good!
Now that were talking about these remotes, what does everyone do about the illumination wire (orange one) when mounting the remote on the transom? The only time my dash mounted remote lights up is when I hit the Navigation lights at night. I am leaning towards not connecting this wire and only connecting the pin wire. What do you guys think? It's not like I hang out on the transom at night.

rivercrazy
04-14-2004, 02:20 PM
RD are you planning on making those for the round Sony remote as well? I was trying to find one that was shaped like my existing dash bezels but no one make it

BoatFloating
04-14-2004, 02:23 PM
Dan, the illumination wire could be like Dave's or you can hook it up stereo illunation so it comes on when stereo come on like my XM10 round one.
I don't think you should bother with the other style (IMO). I think it would stick the unit out to far and wouldn't look as nice.

BoatFloating
04-14-2004, 02:28 PM
RD are you planning on making those for the round Sony remote as well? I was trying to find one that was shaped like my existing dash bezels but no one make it
Try Dana Marine. I think it's the same size as a standard Speedo bezel.
RD, one more thing. I remember Dana telling me when I was doing my color package if you want Pweter it's only Anodized and the problem with Ano is it fades as powder coating doesn't. Now coming from Dana I'm not sure thats true. I powder coated my inner cooler`at Temecula Powder Coating to a color close to Pweter but it wasn't exact match as bezels.

rivercrazy
04-14-2004, 02:37 PM
Thanks BF.
I called Dana. They do not make a standard one for the round Sony wired remote.
However, they are coming out with a new bezel for the Access Tech remote in about 2 weeks.....
Better hurry RD!

ROZ
04-14-2004, 02:45 PM
Better hurry RD!
Some how I don't think that will be a problem..lol ;)

BoatFloating
04-14-2004, 02:47 PM
Thanks BF.
I called Dana. They do not make a standard one for the round Sony wired remote.
However, they are coming out with a new bezel for the Access Tech remote in about 2 weeks.....
Better hurry RD!
No problem. When I get Havasu this weekend I'll measure my round one because I swear a 3 5/8" would work. I let you know.
If Dana said 2 weeks it's like 2 months to 2 years easy.... No rush Dave, he said that last year....

TrojanDan
04-14-2004, 04:34 PM
I have my illumination on the transom hooked to my Neon. :)
Great idea. Problem solved. Did you get this Chris? :D
One more thing, I thought neon was ghetto?? :D Shit, I just ordered 80" more of purple to go with the 88" I already have! :eek:

ROZ
04-14-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by TrojanDan
Great idea. Problem solved. Did you get this Chris? :D
Ain't no thing but a chicken wing on a string :D

BoatFloating
04-15-2004, 01:43 PM
Going to go pick up the bezels right now.. I'll take some pictures when I get back. :)
RD

rivercrazy
04-16-2004, 04:01 PM
Personally, I like the first set you posted the pics of. I pretty sure I'm down for one!

rvrhlic
04-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Those are awesome! I will take one.
rvr

ROZ
04-16-2004, 06:27 PM
:cool:

BoatFloating
04-19-2004, 09:12 AM
RD, what's the overall dimension of both of them. I like both of them and just need to see the sizes. I'm good for one and like the big one and just don't know if it will fit where I'd like to put it.

jbtrailerjim
04-19-2004, 11:32 AM
Are you gonna make them for Clarion also?
http://www.clarion.com.au/Marine/products/images/m301rc_th.jpg

BoatFloating
04-19-2004, 11:41 AM
The overall dimensions are as follows.
The Access Technologies Unit is
4.480 x 2.240
The smaller bezel is
4.700 x 2.460
The bigger bezel is
5.100 x 2.860
So figure on the bigger one it's about 3/10ths of an inch per side. The smaller one is just over 1/10th of an inch per side.
RD
Thanks Dave. As soon as I see if it fits the new boat I'll be in contact. So what kinda of pricing you looking at.

mbrown2
04-19-2004, 02:03 PM
Dave,
Can you trim the bottom out so it is only a bezel and not the cup design...I just want to mount with double sided tape or some adhesive...I don't want to pull the console to get to it?
I will check the measurements this weekend, but I am down for one...

ROZ
04-19-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
Are you gonna make them for Clarion also?
http://www.clarion.com.au/Marine/products/images/m301rc_th.jpg
so how do you like your XMD3 ?

jbtrailerjim
04-19-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
so how do you like your XMD3 ?
Not sure yet. The install should be complete this week. I'm mounting one on the dash and one on the transom.

BoatFloating
04-19-2004, 10:12 PM
Dave,
Can you trim the bottom out so it is only a bezel and not the cup design...I just want to mount with double sided tape or some adhesive...I don't want to pull the console to get to it?
I will check the measurements this weekend, but I am down for one...
Come on do it right pull it all apart;)

Lightning
04-20-2004, 10:16 AM
Will this controller work with a Pioneer deck?
Dave, Those bezels look trick.

mbrown2
04-20-2004, 11:08 AM
I can do whatever ya want Mike.. Just don't ask me for a flag pole receptacle and all will be fine. :D Personally though, I think double sided tape is cheezy, and I'll go on record right here saying that. I could understand if you owned some bailin wire / duct taped up jetboat.. But a DCB?? You'd think you could atleast find a way to zip tie it on. :D So you don't have any access to the 2 nuts that are holding your control on there? Becuase all you have to do is unscrew them and then screw em right back on?
RD
Yeah....you and BF are right...I should do it right...I want one pewter anodized....I figure out how to get it on there or have someone install...taking the console out will be a job through...

ROZ
04-20-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Lightning
Will this controller work with a Pioneer deck?
Dave, Those bezels look trick.
Only the 04 and up Pioneer Premier decks that have the wired steering remote control option...

BoatFloating
04-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Yeah....you and BF are right...I should do it right...I want one pewter anodized....I figure out how to get it on there or have someone install...taking the console out will be a job through...
Shit for a couple beers I'd be happy to help you. I tell you what let's gets some Super Glue and just glue it on front deck:D
Here is a better idea lets drill two holes and we will zip tie it down like Dave said.

mbrown2
04-20-2004, 12:14 PM
Shit for a couple beers I'd be happy to help you. I tell you what let's gets some Super Glue and just glue it on front deck:D
Here is a better idea lets drill two holes and we will zip tie it down like Dave said.
:D :D

rivercrazy
04-26-2004, 01:09 PM
I'll take of the larger ones. Is something close to Dana Marine Powdercoated red possible?:)

BoatFloating
04-26-2004, 07:21 PM
Alright Boyz n Girls... I'm sending these bad boys out to get processed..
Who's in for one of these? Which style do you want? And how do you want it processed? (colors of annodizing or polished etc..)
Price is 25 bucks plus whatever the shipping is.. (not more then 3 bucks I'm sure)
RD
RD, I PM'd you over at RRL....

mbrown2
04-26-2004, 08:43 PM
Bigger one, annodized pewter..

BoatFloating
04-26-2004, 08:56 PM
Bigger one, annodized pewter..
Smart minds think alike. Did you get some Crazy Glue;)

Tom Brown
04-27-2004, 12:13 PM
Looks good, Dave.
You should make a billet lighter and cigarette holder for yourself. Powder coat them nicotine orangy-yellow and you'll be something to look at.

BoatFloating
04-27-2004, 01:59 PM
So we Have:
RiverCrazy - 1 Bigger One / Not prcessed
ROZ - 1 Smaller One / Not processed
RobR - 3 -------- / ------- small big? Polished / annodized?
Tobtek - 1 small/big? / Pewter annodizing
Rvrholic - 1 small / big? / polished or annodized? and color?
MBrown - 1 small/big? / pewter
Just let me know what you guys want so I can get them all processed and shipped. :)
RiverCrazy, please PM me the adresse and I'll ship yours today. :) ROZ, feel free to come by after work and pick TrojanDan's up. :)
RD
RD, I PM'd you over at RRL and you haven't read it yet??? So I want a Big One (what my wife tells me) Pewter and a tube of crazy glue for Mbrown;) I also work in San Diego so I can come buy and pick it up just let me know when and where.....

phebus
04-27-2004, 03:35 PM
I'm waiting for the mister/bezel deal. I want both, a big bezel anodized blue, and a mister. :D

mbrown2
04-27-2004, 03:41 PM
So we Have:
RiverCrazy - 1 Bigger One / Not prcessed
ROZ - 1 Smaller One / Not processed
RobR - 3 -------- / ------- small big? Polished / annodized?
Tobtek - 1 small/big? / Pewter annodizing
Rvrholic - 1 small / big? / polished or annodized? and color?
MBrown - 1 small/big? / pewter
Just let me know what you guys want so I can get them all processed and shipped. :)
RiverCrazy, please PM me the adresse and I'll ship yours today. :) ROZ, feel free to come by after work and pick TrojanDan's up. :)
RD
1 Big One; Anodized Pewter (not powdercoated)

RobR.
04-27-2004, 07:40 PM
I would like 3 of the small ones in pewter. Let me know how you would like to handle payment.
thanks,
Rob

Essex29
04-27-2004, 09:06 PM
I'll take 3 as well . Let me know if they are still available.

Sun burners
04-28-2004, 11:37 AM
Wow I guess I was trashed also this weekend It took me an hour or so looking for these things because I forgot what RD said!
They are FN NICE
Do they come Gold plated?
Just kidding
I need 2 big beveled polished bezels!
and 1 Mister for now
and I will try to get you out the trim switch If you rember what I was talking about
Thanks again
Mike!
My boats going to look and sound good even if It does not run this season!:)

TrojanDan
04-28-2004, 12:06 PM
ROZ, feel free to come by after work and pick TrojanDan's up. :)
RD
Sweet! Throw in a mister while yer at it!
:D :cool:

Hustler
04-28-2004, 01:39 PM
Hey Dave, I think I would like to get one of those small bezels also.

rivercrazy
04-28-2004, 01:56 PM
That is a big one for me RD:D

Hustler
04-28-2004, 02:52 PM
Sorry. How about gold ano? Thats what all my bezels are and they came from rex

Hustler
04-28-2004, 03:10 PM
I'm in no hurry

El Chingon
04-29-2004, 08:28 PM
[i]Originally posted by RiverDave [/i ROZ, feel free to come by after work and pick TrojanDan's up. :)
RD [/B]
That's my boy!! Now you have an excuse to go back to havasu for the install.:D

BoatFloating
05-27-2004, 12:05 PM
Great, when is lunch over...... It's all about eating with you;) So we can meet next week and I'll pick mine up....

rivercrazy
05-27-2004, 01:39 PM
Looking awesome RD. Looks pretty "Custom" to me! If I put one on my boat but it was designed by you, machined by a hookup you have, and then sent out to an outside powder coater, is it custom? J/K LOL!
Pretty damn custom IMHO! :D :D

ROZ
05-27-2004, 02:27 PM
Are those the regular finish or like the black on your control panel.. That thing is SICK!

slink
06-19-2004, 12:02 PM
RD, do you have any of them left. I need two of em in Red?

RiverDave
06-22-2004, 09:39 AM
yes I do.. The original 14 are gone, but I had 53 more of them made and they are in processing right now.
Would you like 2 big ones in red or two small ones?
RD

slink
06-22-2004, 12:15 PM
Ill take two of the bigger ones. Any idea when they will be done? Boat goes back to shockwave today (from upholstery) to start getting rigged. I'm in Corona and would be willing to meet you in OC to save on shipping delays.

RiverDave
06-30-2004, 12:46 PM
They should be back from processing any day now. :)
All the colors are done except red. They are just waiting for those to finish up before they send tem all back to me.
RD

mbrown2
06-30-2004, 01:15 PM
RD, when you gonna hook a brutha up? Did my check not clear:D :confused: :confused: :D :cool:

BoatFloating
06-30-2004, 01:20 PM
RD, when you gonna hook a brutha up? Did my check not clear:D :confused: :confused: :D :cool:
I got mine hand delivered and they are sweet. He said he wouldn't give you one since you didn't know how to install it. he said he didn't want Crazy Glue on the DCB.

mbrown2
06-30-2004, 01:23 PM
I got mine hand delivered and they are sweet. He said he wouldn't give you one since you didn't know how to install it. he said he didn't want Crazy Glue on the DCB.
I figured that it was something you said....next time you need measurements, I will email you some crazy glue to mount those wacka's with...:D

BoatFloating
06-30-2004, 01:31 PM
I figured that it was something you said....next time you need measurements, I will email you some crazy glue to mount those wacka's with...:D
OUCH! why you hating..... Don't hate the player hate the game.

RiverDave
06-30-2004, 04:19 PM
Actually Mr. Brown.. LOL I need a peace of your boat. Or something DCB pewter so I can give it to the annodizer so he an see if he can match the color. The pewter I currently have is darker then DCB's.. Anyone have anything that color? Prop Wrench or some peace of billet that's been annodized that pewter?
RD

mbrown2
07-01-2004, 07:25 AM
Actually Mr. Brown.. LOL I need a peace of your boat. Or something DCB pewter so I can give it to the annodizer so he an see if he can match the color. The pewter I currently have is darker then DCB's.. Anyone have anything that color? Prop Wrench or some peace of billet that's been annodized that pewter?
RD
OH...I don't have anything that just comes off, I think....but I will look around the boat this weekend...

clownpuncher
07-01-2004, 08:57 AM
I'm thinking I need one of them remote deals for my boat, and then an anodized bezel. How much are those remotes for my Sony?

RiverDave
07-01-2004, 10:48 AM
OH...I don't have anything that just comes off, I think....but I will look around the boat this weekend...
Stereo face plate cover maybe? Or a cup holder if it's annodized that same "silver" color? Or..... Outboard brackets? ;) :D
RD

mbrown2
07-01-2004, 11:06 AM
I will get you something...

RiverDave
07-21-2004, 09:52 AM
Well it took a little while, but I finally got all the bezels in this morning. :)
Tell me what you need and I'll ship them today. :)
RD

shadow
07-21-2004, 10:07 AM
RD, put my name on 2 of them please. 1 purple,1orange.
pm me where to send $ and mailing info.
thanks Darrell.

RiverDave
07-22-2004, 07:50 AM
I will do that.. :) Your going to have to get them powder coated to match your hardware though. I can just ship ya 2 polished ones.. There's so many different shades of purple and orange etc..
Are you going over to Wired For Sound anytime soon? I'm getting ready to send them a whole box of these things if you want to just pick them up from them?
RD

mbrown2
07-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Just 1 small polished bezel....I think you have my address in your pm's...but let me know where to send the $?

RiverDave
07-22-2004, 03:27 PM
Ok everybodies bezels went out today via Fed Ex. :)
RD

RiverDave
07-22-2004, 04:59 PM
I have exactly 3 small polished (only) bezels and 3 larger bezels left if anyone wants them. This is the last time I'll be selling them on the boards as well. In the future you can get them from Magic34 right here on the boards or Wired For Sound in Temecula. :)
Spent all day shipping all these things today.
http://www.riverratlife.net/dave/images/Bezelfinished/DSC00002.JPG
I have 3 of these left
http://www.riverratlife.com/dave/images/Bezelfinished/DSC00445.JPG
And 3 of the polished big ones left..
http://www.riverratlife.net/dave/images/Bezelfinished/DSC00449.JPG
RD

Magic34
07-22-2004, 05:14 PM
Nice work Dave:D
They look really good!

RiverDave
07-26-2004, 01:01 PM
Take some pics of them on the boat and put them up. :)
RD

mbrown2
07-26-2004, 01:52 PM
RD, received it....thanks again...I will get around to putting it on the next couple of weeks...Looks great.

RobR.
07-26-2004, 03:46 PM
I got mine too. Thanks again RD. I will post some pictures once I get them installed.

BoatFloating
07-26-2004, 05:48 PM
RD, received it....thanks again...I will get around to putting it on the next couple of weeks...Looks great.
Mike you need help with install.;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/372DSC02481-med.JPG
here is a pic in my almost done boat..

Magic34
07-26-2004, 07:57 PM
BoatFloating,
Your bezels look badd a$$!!!!

BoatFloating
07-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Magic34
BoatFloating,
Your bezels look badd a$$!!!!
I thank you. Something a little different I thought.

RiverDave
08-02-2004, 10:56 AM
I just want to make sure that EVERYBODY got their bezels that they are happy with them. :) Also to remind those that haven't had a chance to send their checks out to do that when they get a chance. :)
RD

RiverDave
08-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Ok, 2nd friendly reminder.. For those of ya that haven't paid up yet please send the checks when ya get a chance. :)
RD :)

edge99
08-18-2004, 03:36 AM
Anyone know where I can get a white access technologies remote? Everyone that I have checked with says they are on backorder.

River918
11-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Who is selling these bezels now?

ROZ
11-29-2005, 04:16 PM
Check with RD, he may have a few left over... I know I have a couple in my posession that are his .... never finished... raw aluminiumiumnin..well, you get the drift :D

Phat Matt
11-29-2005, 04:53 PM
You know the Eticket could use a couple of those probably. I would just need to get them powder coated to match my grills. :)

BADASS38CHEVY
11-29-2005, 08:24 PM
I have exactly 3 small polished (only) bezels and 3 larger bezels left if anyone wants them. This is the last time I'll be selling them on the boards as well. In the future you can get them from Magic34 right here on the boards or Wired For Sound in Temecula. :)
Spent all day shipping all these things today.
http://www.riverratlife.net/dave/images/Bezelfinished/DSC00002.JPG
I have 3 of these left
http://www.riverratlife.com/dave/images/Bezelfinished/DSC00445.JPG
And 3 of the polished big ones left..
http://www.riverratlife.net/dave/images/Bezelfinished/DSC00449.JPG
RD
Are you going to make them for the pioneer remotes?

River918
11-29-2005, 09:00 PM
We have some in stock, what color are you looking for?
Pewter,,I need two....which styles do you have? (I like the looks of the "big" bezels)...cost?

River918
11-30-2005, 10:36 AM
I'll let you know if we have what you're looking for.
Thanks,,,

ROZ
11-30-2005, 11:14 AM
You know the Eticket could use a couple of those probably. I would just need to get them powder coated to match my grills. :)
Matt, the pair in the second picture is what I have... I'll take them back to Dave. PM him for a cost...
Chris

River918
11-30-2005, 11:48 AM
Anyone know where I can get a white access technologies remote? Everyone that I have checked with says they are on backorder.
Ordered them here yesterday and they are in stock...
http://store.teptronics.com/mrc2.html

1manshow
02-18-2006, 06:26 AM
Big Bezel assembled
http://www.riverratlife.com/dave/images/Bezel/Picture-005.jpg
http://www.riverratlife.com/dave/images/Bezel/Picture-005c.jpg
http://www.riverratlife.com/dave/images/Bezel/Picture-006.jpg
http://www.riverratlife.com/dave/images/Bezel/Picture-006c.jpg
RD
Where do i find this style remote bezel? I am hoping somebody has 3 of this style laying around that they might want to sell. i seen danas remote bezel but would really like to have this style.

audioslave
03-09-2006, 11:36 AM
I doubt that there is someone making bezels but let us know if you find some. Wired For Sound can get you the MRC-2 but they want about 90$ for them. They are in murrieta ca. I have the sony w/display on the transom and am adding the Access Technologies up in the bow so I dont have to climb in the boat from shore.
How about taken a look at www.ideasthatfloat.com there is another option.I work for this company and we have been building marine RF remote products for years. The latest is a piece call the i-rock it comes in two styles the Hub style that replaces the center cab (HUB) in the steering wheel and gives you complete radio controls it also can be mounted in a standard 21/8" gage hole. The other is a hand held keyfob remote that is also RF(radio frequency) not IR, which means you dont have to point the remote at the radio! It actually has a range of 100' or more. the best part is that its totally waterproof and it floats.E-mail me at bobc@hatch-it.com and I'll send you a pdf picture and the pricing. Its only about $150 for the reciever and remote w/holder.
have a good one.
Bob (audioslave) :cool:

TP121
03-09-2006, 07:09 PM
Where can I get a small cup for the remote?
I see this thread is going on 2 years old, but does anyone have access to one?

TP121
03-09-2006, 07:39 PM
I hear tell that RiverDave is making remote bezels again, but wouldn't know firsthand because he doesn't talk to me. ;) Dana makes them too, but there's aren't as nice as Dave's.
Thanks.