PDA

View Full Version : Hey HUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDD

wsuwrhr
02-05-2004, 09:53 PM
I heard your band playing at Billy B's shop today. I couldn't believe my ears. The melodies are beautiful. Where can I get my own copy of the fine sounds you sent?
That is some good hilbilly rock....I wish I could post the lyrical contents.
Brian

Hud
02-05-2004, 10:59 PM
LOL's, pm me your address!:idea: :cool: :smilespi:

dmontzsta
02-06-2004, 07:30 AM
Hud, if you guy want to make a CD, let me know. I am a replicator and make get you a SWEET deal. Also, I know a few studios in SoCal. :)

Hud
02-06-2004, 07:46 AM
lol's:D thanks, I'm an Lproduccer, oburnero myself!:) :)

LakesOnly
02-06-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Hud
Hud,
You play? What instrument? What kind of music?
I studied jazz voice and electroaccoustics at San Jose State and write lots of pop, rock, etc. But right now, I'm doing this totally comical gig...like an x-rated Spinal Tap.:rolleyes: We plan to rent the party barge or a houseboat at Berryessa this summer and play the Bridge.
Have 24-track capabilities and Redbook standard CD burning in my living room:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/350Kane_Studio_Shot-med.jpg
What're you doing?
LO

Blown 472
02-06-2004, 09:21 AM
Wow, go big or go home. Thats cool.

Hud
02-06-2004, 09:34 AM
LOL's, sorry guys this just started over a home made cd, thats all!Dam Lakes, that some rig!

LakesOnly
02-06-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Hud
LOL's, sorry guys this just started over a home made cd, thats all!Dam Lakes, that some rig!
Hell, that's just the control room...the second bedroom carries all the mic's, etc.
The PA to be used at Berryessa is...oh, about :D 5000 watts. :D
What do you play?:confused:
LO

LakesOnly
02-06-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Hud, if you guy want to make a CD, let me know. I am a replicator and make get you a SWEET deal. :)
Uh, could you extend that to me? May need our first 1000/glass master this summer...working on the artwork right now.
LO

02-06-2004, 09:46 AM
Hey Lakes, Were you at Berryessa when Eddie Money played @ the bridge?

LakesOnly
02-06-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by 058
Hey Lakes, Were you at Berryessa when Eddie Money played @ the bridge?
his real name: Eddie MAHONEY.
Heard about it...that's where I got the idea. Supposedly, right before you launch it, the guy with the Party Barge will tell you, "By the way, I don't allow anyone to go under the bridge with this barge." I guess he's too worried eveyone will pile on out there and sink the thing. But we will have perhaps $8-10,000 in electronics on the thing and won't let anybody on...too much to lose. We'll come clean ahead of time and hope he'll understand, because playing on top of a houseboat will be expensive and more difficult to control crowds..who may effectively devour our deposit.:D
Were you there when he played?
LO

dmontzsta
02-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Hud
:confused: whats that? :)

Hud
02-06-2004, 12:17 PM
English= I burn my own cd's:rolleyes: