PDA

View Full Version : Bush on TV questioning his intelligence!

AzDon
02-06-2004, 10:38 AM
Gw Bush is on TV right now questioning his intelligence regarding WMD.

HighRoller
02-06-2004, 11:28 AM
If Al Gore were on TV we'd all be questioning his intelligence and it wouldn't have anything to do with Iraq:D

NorCal Gameshow
02-06-2004, 02:05 PM
Didn't gore invent iraq?:D

mirvin
02-06-2004, 02:08 PM
I got a question for everyone. Who remembers thinking to themselves, right after 9/11, "What would be happening right now if Gore was president"?
I still think about that. How would he have responded? I'm sure the first thing he woulda done is grab the bong!! And the shortly after that he would have forgotten the whole thing!!
Mirvin;)

AzDon
02-06-2004, 02:10 PM
In past speaches, Bush has expressed confidence in his intelligence. I find it refreshing that he now admits that his intelligence is not that great!
To even hear Bush say the word "intelligence" sounds less than sincere

mirvin
02-06-2004, 02:17 PM
Isn't Bush just cleaning up Clinton's mess? And so on? THe problem with questioning intellegence is that there wasn't much. In fact we had nobody on the ground there, right?
I think it better to go in and be wrong about his (Saddam) capabilities then to stay out and be wrong.
Mirivn

JakeAisA
02-06-2004, 02:49 PM
Americans will not trust thier safety to anybody other then George Bush in terms of the next election. There's no way. Bush hasn't even started campaigning and most Americans aren't even interested in politics right now. Be rest assured that over the next 8 months, as the election nears, people will start taking notice of the messages by both and they'll start reflecting the things this administration has done. You can feel confident that Husbands are going to be talking these things over with thier wives. The politically interested will start to have an impact on those that don't care. When it comes down to it, the soccer mom and "swing voters" will realize from those who know, that America is better off with 70% of Al Quada gone, with Saddam in jail and on trial, with, hopefully, Osama Bin Laden's head mounted on a stick and with George Bush ready, willing and able to bring the full brunt of the American Armed forces down on those who want to murder innocent and decent Americans.

mike37
02-06-2004, 02:52 PM
I my be wrong but didn’t we find
Every thing you need to make WMDs in Iraq
Just not all together in one spot
So he had the capability to make them if he wanted
So he was in violation of his surrender agreement with the UN

HighRoller
02-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Well, the liberals wanted us to find the missile with a nuke warhead pointed at us with Saddam's finger on the button ready to push it before they would be satisfied.

totenhosen
02-06-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by JakeAisA
Americans will not trust thier safety to anybody other then George Bush in terms of the next election. There's no way. Bush hasn't even started campaigning and most Americans aren't even interested in politics right now. Be rest assured that over the next 8 months, as the election nears, people will start taking notice of the messages by both and they'll start reflecting the things this administration has done. You can feel confident that Husbands are going to be talking these things over with thier wives. The politically interested will start to have an impact on those that don't care. When it comes down to it, the soccer mom and "swing voters" will realize from those who know, that America is better off with 70% of Al Quada gone, with Saddam in jail and on trial, with, hopefully, Osama Bin Laden's head mounted on a stick and with George Bush ready, willing and able to bring the full brunt of the American Armed forces down on those who want to murder innocent and decent Americans.
I agree with this 100% but there are more issues than just this that is plaguing this country of OURS. But it seems that neither side is willing to address it.

FletchMonster
02-06-2004, 05:49 PM
Don't forget that Sadam knew we were coming for over a year and had plenty of time to get gid of everyting he wanted to. Syria is next.

Banshee
02-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by JakeAisA
Worth another repost!
Liberals...If you didn't understand it the first or second time please read again.

Tinkerer
02-06-2004, 08:29 PM
All the libs want to do is raise the taxes so that none of us will own a POWER boat.
All the candidates do is bash GW - they offer nothing that will make this country safer or help our economy.
They want to bring our men home so that we can have the war here in our country just like the russians had today.
do we have to start having suicide bombers in this country before the libs wake up and realise that there is only one thing to do with a bully that is thumbing his nose at you and bloodeying ours.
And i keep laughing at the libs that keep saying that the rich need to pay more taxes and that the factories need to pay their fair share. Don't these IDIOTS realize that factories don't really pay any taxes at all. The factories don't pay taxes you and I do when we buy their product. If the government raises the taxes that a factory must pay the factory in turn just pases that increased tax on to us the consumer. And that higher price may just push them over the edge so that they have to move out of the country to cut costs and become more competitive with the rest of the world.

Kurtis500
02-06-2004, 09:39 PM
I still think everyone puts too much emphasis, and places too much responsibilty in the hands of the President. None of the candidates or incumbants are able to acomplish what they say they will alone..although they sure talk like it, and take credit like it.
I'm for Bush, but i will say this. One of the biggest jobless problems is caused by both parties allowing (in bed with) the major manufacturing companies of this nation to move offshore. Cheap labor there, and now we hire cheap, usually illegal, labor here. So whos REALLY at fault for the jobless problems around here?

bigq
02-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by AzDon
In past speaches, Bush has expressed confidence in his intelligence. I find it refreshing that he now admits that his intelligence is not that great!
To even hear Bush say the word "intelligence" sounds less than sincere
This is because Bush has confidence in people, unfortunatly some may have not been so good. Just remember it was not only our intelligence that led us to believe he had WMD right now.

missboatnam1
02-06-2004, 10:21 PM
like i said before, i feel safe with bush here...and i feel it will be passed on to my kids and so on......we have let things go for so long, it nice to see someone take controll and say this is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, dont **** with us.....we are the proud, and the strong!!
my mom thinks hes another hitler.....but then shes 80.....ow and shes single too!!! :D im always trying to hook her up:wink:

bigq
02-06-2004, 10:46 PM
your mom should love Bush after all the spending he is doing. I guess he has a plan for the deficit, so we will see. If it wasn't for his stance on terrorism i don't know if I could vote for the guy again, just spends to much with what seems like no accountability and control. might as well be one of those spendy dems.;)