PDA

View Full Version : Death Penalty.

BILLY.B
02-07-2004, 07:35 AM
I need to vent :mad: . The ASSHOLE who killed the 11 year old girl in Sarasota Florida shouldn't even still be around. I'm so sick of all this stuff that goes on in our country. I was so pissed off when I heard the news that she was dead that it ruined the rest of the day. I say they get in touch with his folks and they can watch as they throw his SORRY ASS in to a cell with inmates that have kids of there own and then they can watch as they EXECUTE him. No trial...No Lawyers...Nothing but justice for that little girls family. I for one applaud the Governor of California for not caving in to the pressure to over turn the ruling to execute the guy who murdered (BUTCHERED) that family and little boy in Chino back in the late 80's. Thats one way of starting to cut the deficit in California. Get rid of them all ASAP. Think of the savings!!!:mad:

twistedpair
02-07-2004, 07:44 AM
Actually, after all the legal wranglings are done, capital punishment is more expensive than life without parole. Still, I think it's worth every penny!

DogHouse
02-07-2004, 07:50 AM
Yeah we were pretty upset too when we heard that about the little girl. I think they should tie the b@stard up and leave him alone in a room with the father and a baseball bat for a while. Wouldn't help bring the child back but it might help the father work through some of the pain and rage...

Kachina26
02-07-2004, 07:51 AM
Yeah, but he still hasn't had enough time to show the evidence that proves his innocence.(Read with a whiny voice) I cringe everytime I hear them say that, 20 freaking years, how much more time do you need? And, while I typically vote against most bond measures in our current financial climate, I would gladly vote for a measure to fast track these scumballs Texas style!Cost schmost put em down.

haulina29
02-07-2004, 07:58 AM
While there at it they need to go after the loosers that let him off last time he tried to do the same shit . Unreal WTF !!!!

HavasuDreamin'
02-07-2004, 09:25 AM
I was totally and completely disgusted after hearing the news yesterday. The good part is that behind the state of Texas, I believe Florida executes the most people. Hopefully the "general population" has a little "fun" with this guy first.
I personally believe that my dad (who is an attorney) has the right idea. Immediately after being found guilty, the baliff takes him out back and shoots him!
WTF is our country coming to? :mad:

Dribble
02-07-2004, 09:34 AM
Immediately after being found guilty, the baliff takes him out back and shoots him!
In the nads and then watches him bleed out.

Dr. Eagle
02-07-2004, 09:36 AM
FHA
Fry His Ass
:mad:

v-drive
02-07-2004, 09:53 AM
My boss lives in Fountain Valley and while we were meeting the other day he received a call from his wife. She had just found out about a young man that had just moved back in with his parents and he had just gotten out of jail. He was an admitted pedafile(spelling)and upon being released told the authorities he was going to do it again. My boss called a friend of a friend in the police dept and was told that it was true but he was under 24 hour surveillance. his likes are little boys 6 to 10 years old.
Why is this shit happening. :mad: v-drive

02-07-2004, 10:02 AM
It happens because of the ****in' bleeding heart liberals. I propose for every scumbag executed there should be a liberal sitting right next to him.:mad:

mickeyfinn
02-07-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by 058
It happens because of the ****in' bleeding heart liberals. I propose for every scumbag executed there should be a liberal sitting right next to him.:mad:
You can't really mean that!!. Look how many liberals there are and how many folks are executed. We'd never get rid of them all. How about 1 being executed and 10 or 20 right next to him.

Liberator TJ1984
02-07-2004, 10:12 AM
Kill someone in a Foriegn Country and see what happens to your Ass !!! :D instant Justice is Served !!!!
Hell most places will Stone you or cut your hand off for Stealing:eek!:
That is the kind of punishment we need to Revert To ....crime rates would no doubt almost cease immediately...to bad our " Paid Officials " can't figure that out:rolleyes:

02-07-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by mickeyfinn
You can't really mean that!!. Look how many liberals there are and how many folks are executed. We'd never get rid of them all. How about 1 being executed and 10 or 20 right next to him. Sounds good to me.

Wild Horses
02-07-2004, 10:51 AM
We just had a Scum bag receive life with out parole in a town 15 miles to the North of me. He kidnapped a 15 year old girl raped and killed her and buried her, then went back and dug her up and cut her up and burned her and reburied her. After the fact 5 girls come forward and said that he had raped, abused or tried to get to them.
11 members of the jury want the death penalty but one Bleeding Heart said that they had prayed about it and couldn't find it in there heart to kill him. So life with out parole.:mad: :burningm:
Clint

Kachina26
02-07-2004, 11:10 AM
I couldn't find the video, link broken. But the Taliban did do some things right. Here is an article on how they handle murderers, I just wouldn't want to be tried by one of their "kangaroo courts".Death penalty applied (http://rawa.fancymarketing.net/execute9.htm)

Krazy K
02-07-2004, 12:07 PM
I love this country but I fear the justice:rolleyes: system!! We need truth in sentencing. If someone is sentenced to 10-15 years, he/she does not get out for AT LEAST 10 years! There is no "Time off for good behavior" for the scum! Death sentence?:p :p :p If someone is sentenced to death, 1 and only 1 appeal and then "SEE YA!"
I guess that's one of the prices of freedom we pay!!

ratso
02-07-2004, 01:35 PM
Here in Texas (Waco) we just sentenced another one to death for killing his former girlfriend...

burbanite
02-07-2004, 02:19 PM
If they want to save some money by executing sick F**KS like this guy then they should just call me up, I'll do it for free, fly in at my expense, do the job and fly home again content with the knowledge that we have rid the earth of another of Darwin's misfits...
Takers anyone?

Seadog
02-07-2004, 02:33 PM
We just had a cop killer get convicted, but because of some bleeding liberals, or anti government types, they only gave him twenty years.

Flying Tiger
02-07-2004, 03:09 PM
If the video tape doesn't show how easy it is to grab a little girl and steal her, I don't know what example would.
I would never let my daughter walk anyplace without an adult watching her.
The first time at the river she could walk to the pool alone (at Emerald was when she was 16, and still she was pissed at me for watching her from our RV, to the gate of the club) She had absolutely no permission to leave with anyone,, and was never there alone,, and that really grater her, and made her sore at me, but I'm glad I did.
With the Florida case, the only consolation is they usually wheel the criminals out of the courtroom, then into the needle room.
I feel so bad for that child,,, I wish I could spray a mad clip at that asshole,,,
I was in England once when a similar incident happened.
The entire town of Kent showed up at the "Queens jail service" building, and they were determined to get the asshole and do him.
It took hundreds of Sheriff and Army to send the crowd home.
Talk about pissed off people,,,
I feel the same, and can't help but be bothered by what happen to the little girl in Fla.

Jordy
02-07-2004, 05:09 PM
I don't agree with the death penalty. :D
OK, now that I got your attention, I don't agree with the humane execution of these scumbags. I think they should be either killed in the method they killed, like the old eye for an eye deal, or just ****ed with until they're finally offed. Bring back the electric chair. Start with low voltage and hit it a couple times at each level and then crank it up and do it all again. Teach these ****ers a lesson. Put them in front of a firing squad and give them all blanks for the first couple of rounds. After watching someone cringe after a couple of rounds of "Ready, Aim, Fire" then hitting them with the real deal, it would make it all worthwhile.
A comedian was talking a while back, and I don't remember who it was, but his sentiments were about the same. Talking about the Unabomber... Hey Ted, we got a package for ya... :D

Rexone
02-07-2004, 05:21 PM
In most states the death penalty is nothing more than life in prison. I think after one appeal (and not after 10 years), next day adios dude, dust to dust, cowbung to cowbung and so on.
Storing these criminals for 20-30 years makes no sense. Talk about fiscal irresponsibility, holy shit. IMO if they're not going to kill em just eliminate the death penalty and make it life without parole from the get go and stop the charade. Think of the savings just in doing that from a legal haggling point of view. No more hung juries, mistrials, etc etc... = mucho money saved and trial completions accelerated freeing up the system to process more scumbags.
Of course the lawyers want no part of simplifying or cleaning up the system. They live of of delays and inefficiency, re-trials, etc etc.

BILLY.B
02-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Wild Horses
We just had a Scum bag receive life with out parole in a town 15 miles to the North of me.
11 members of the jury want the death penalty but one Bleeding Heart said that they had prayed about it and couldn't find it in there heart to kill him. So life with out parole.:mad: :burningm:
Clint This is exactly my point. Here's an idea. The person who couldn't find it in there heart to EXECUTE this piece of shit should have to take in a parole that did the same type of crime and see how they like living with this person....See if they can find it in there heart the next time. :mad: Bunch of friking pussy's.!!!!!

Mark Sims
02-07-2004, 05:52 PM
If the sorry ****ing bastard did that in Texas its the death penalty for sure. I love living in a state that kills ****heads like that. Should kill his whole ****ing family.

RiverKitty
02-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Death by leathel injection is too kind.
I think the they should be executed in the same manner they killed their victims.

bchbum
02-07-2004, 07:18 PM
How about putting it on E-Bay ? We could bid on getting todo the deed . The money would go to the victims family .