PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have Bad Breath??

SummerBreeze
02-08-2004, 01:50 PM
Went to the Pleasenton boat show on Sat. I talked to a few sales reps. at the show. Some people need to check there breath... it's important!!!
I could'nt wait to get out of there. I like the boat ...but could'nt take it any longer.
I always have breath spray or some type mints. I even give my dog Greenies
How would you like to have more boat sales...
Check your breath! :yuk: :yuk:

Tom Brown
02-08-2004, 02:58 PM
Hey SB... are you sprouting ovaries?

LASERRAY
02-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Hey SB... are you sprouting ovaries? Tom, My good Man, You must be a man that appreciates a good dose of Assbreath I gather............................................ ..................:D

clownpuncher
02-08-2004, 03:03 PM
You should have asked him
"hey, what'd you do with the cat?"
He says, "what cat?"
Answer - "the cat that took a shit in your mouth!":D
LOL - I kill me

Kilrtoy
02-08-2004, 03:07 PM
You should have asked him
"hey, what'd you do with the cat?"
He says, "what cat?"
Answer - "the cat that took a shit in your mouth!"
NICE:cool:

DansBlown73Nordic
02-08-2004, 03:38 PM
lmao:D

Tom Brown
02-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Tom, My good Man, You must be a man that appreciates a good dose of Assbreath I gather............................................ ..................:D
I try to keep an open mind.

LASERRAY
02-08-2004, 10:22 PM
I try to keep an open mind. Agreed. One must accept the all consuming power of the puckered starfish, or browneye, as it is affectionately known, and wither in its presence..............................;)

Paul B.
02-08-2004, 10:27 PM
People with halitosis are welcome in the house of the lord.

Blown 472
02-08-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Paul B.
People with halitosis are welcome in the house of the lord.
Why, cuz they have been eating shit there whole lives?

fourspeednup
02-08-2004, 10:31 PM
The guy who did my tat on Friday must've had some weird shit for lunch...stuck there for 2 1/2hours. I wasn't about to say anything though;)

LASERRAY
02-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Paul B.
People with halitosis are welcome in the house of the lord. I have a task for you Paul. His name is.........well, i'd better just give you his initials. They're T.B. Oh, dear Lord, please do your best to bring salvation upon this lost soul....................Please guide him in the right direction........, for he is a heritic that is in dire need of rightousness and divine intervention...........!!!!!!:D ;) ;) ;)

Tom Brown
02-08-2004, 10:46 PM
Does my breath offend you, or something, Ray? :confused:

Kachina26
02-08-2004, 10:46 PM
How did I miss this thread?

LASERRAY
02-08-2004, 10:51 PM
Does my breath offend you, or something, Ray? :confused: Dude, mix-in some Scope or Aquafresh for Christsakes you Dingey Bastard!!!:D If I wanted to smell your ass I'd have you sit upon my face!!!;) :D

PlyaPlya22
02-09-2004, 08:51 AM
So now instead of "shit for brains" it's "shit for breath":D

Kachina26
12-05-2006, 01:43 AM
Why, cuz they have been eating shit there whole lives?
Just you.

RitcheyRch
12-05-2006, 05:40 AM
This much worse than bad breath.
http://www.nbc5i.com/news/10460686/detail.html
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- A flight headed to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport was diverted in Nashville on Monday after passengers reported the smell of burning matches, which officials said came from a woman trying to hide body odor.
The 99 passengers and five crew members were evacuated from the American Airlines plane after it landed around 6:40 a.m., Nashville Airport Authority spokeswoman Lynne Lowrance said.
The plane, which was en route from Reagan National Airport in Washington, was searched, and luggage was screened.
Matches were found in the seat of one passenger, who was detained and questioned by the FBI. The matches were safety matches allowed in carry-on luggage under Transportation Security Administration rules.
"It turned out she was trying to conceal body odor," Lowrance said.
The woman, who was not identified, was released without being charged, but was not allowed back on an American Airlines flight.
The remaining passengers were screened, and the plane resumed its flight around 10:30 a.m.
American Airlines, a unit of Fort Worth, Texas-based AMR Corp., has a main hub at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.