PDA

View Full Version : Kerry and stupidity

Seadog
02-08-2004, 03:36 PM
We haven't had a good political bruhaha for awhile, so I'm going to try and start one. I just read on Fox that Kerry in his usual political correctness, passed legislation based on junk science by radical environmentalist, that is allowing Vietnam sue the US for billions. Scientists had proven that as much BS that environmentalists had put out about Agent Orange, there was no increases in health problems for anyone that came into contact with it. In fact the average Vietnam vet during that period, is heathier than the average vet overall. However, Kerry does not believe in facts, so he pushed a legislative decree that said what science found had no meaning and by law, Agent Orange did all sorts of nasty things.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-08-2004, 03:57 PM
point #1 to the vietnamese "War is Hell". Sorry if we polluted your country, but we couldn't see you sneaky bast**ds dressed in black in the jungle.
point #2 Kerry doesn't pass legislation on his own, he needs three hundred other people to help him. I'm not a fan of his, just clarifying things.

Seadog
02-08-2004, 07:37 PM
I know he did not do it all himself, but he initiated it and ramrodded it through.

burbanite
02-08-2004, 08:31 PM
I'll decide whether I "like" him or not based on his stance on gun control. A touchy, far reaching subject that has won and lost elections in the past and will continue to do so.
It amazes me that politicians will waste so much valuable time and effort on things that result in no tangible benefit to us yet skirt the real issues - they are all worthless in my opinion.