PDA

View Full Version : Mooring cover?

Kachina26
02-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Who does GOOD upholstery in Havasu? I want to have a snapless cover made for the bow section and cockpit of the boat. I was thinking velcro straps that go around the railing or maybe a suction cup type thing. I just hate the look of snaps.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/1284kachina11-med.jpg

shadow
02-08-2004, 05:25 PM
having a guy do some seats for me now on a golf cart.
seems like a real cool old dude,and the price is right will get the sats back next week can let u know the quality then. customer service is great easy to deal with,real small shop.recovery room
(928)680-6068.Tammy's is right down the street from my work they seem to be busy don't know their quality but here's the #(928)5053206.I think they are doing Etickects stuff now or some of it.

Ducatista
02-09-2004, 03:55 PM
Contact Lee at Cover Me Custom in Havasu....he can and will do just about anything you to can dream up. It will be difficult to keep that thing on without snaps under speed I would think. He has done some really trick stuff for me over the last couple of years, his work is top notch and priced fairly.

Sun burners
02-09-2004, 06:30 PM
Theres a lady named TONI in HAVASU that made covers for me in the past
REALLY HD nice and clean I cant rember her # off hand

Kachina26
02-09-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
Contact Lee at Cover Me Custom in Havasu....he can and will do just about anything you to can dream up. It will be difficult to keep that thing on without snaps under speed I would think. He has done some really trick stuff for me over the last couple of years, his work is top notch and priced fairly. Not looking to keep it on at speed, I just want to cover up during that ocassional monsoon and perhaps overnight at a dock. I will talk to your guy and see what he can come up with. Thanks.