PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed Clothing!!!

Waldo
02-08-2004, 04:59 PM
I want to give props where props are due.
Deano, his wife, and daughter all took time out of their Sunday to sell me some t-shirts and a hat. He took the time to meet me when it was convenient and I think that's pretty cool.
I never met Dean until today and want to say that if you're into cool clothing, Unleashed has got some pretty trick shizznit! They have WAY MORE than what is on their website and all I can say is that I shoulda brought some more $$$.
Deano supports the ***boat life, Glamis crowd, and all around bitchen lifestyle. I am definitely a lifetime customer of his.
Thanks again to Deano @ Unleashed!
Oh, BTW - here's the website www.unleashedclothing.com

Havasubum
02-08-2004, 06:28 PM
deano when are you going to update the site? im looking to get more stuff from you.

unleashed
02-08-2004, 10:49 PM
THanks Brannon, I just got home. I was out riding my 50 out in the Valley with my bro. I appreciate the props and it was very nice to meet you. I have to say our kids are in good hands(Branon is a teacher in Gardon Grove). I look forward to hanging with you and your family this summer. Its gonna be fun. I'll be at Glamis this weekend at Vendors row if anyone wants to come by and say hi. Havasubum are you going to Glamis this weekend??
I will have new photos of all our new gear this week probably by Friday on the site so check it out.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Waldo
02-09-2004, 10:27 AM
Anyone else going to Glamis???
We aren't, my wife is 9 mos pregnant! He should be here any day.

GrapeApe
02-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Deano, do you have any XXXL Tees for the Triple X Guy to Pimp.. I am a little Phatter than your Average guy. But.. built more like Ambriz..
*** Grape Ape ***

boatnam2
02-09-2004, 11:37 AM
deano dosent believe us big boys should look pimp.j/k

unleashed
02-09-2004, 12:04 PM
Unfortunatly I only carry XXL. Where in the heck do you shop as Im sure most places dont carry triple X?? I feel for ya brother!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

GrapeApe
02-09-2004, 12:19 PM
Deano,
I have a few friends that own clothing Companies, that order 3xl for me... www.Toxicinkclothing.com
He does Sily Screening for a ton of Companies... He orders 3xl, and sells a ton of them, so it works out..
*** Grape Ape ***

Havasubum
02-09-2004, 09:05 PM
deano not sure if were going to make it out but if we do i definitly stop by and check things out
havasubum