PDA

View Full Version : Cs19

Jetboatguru
02-08-2004, 08:21 PM
It is all fun and games the whole Jet vs V drive debate. IMO, Cas was not being snide when he started the topic in V drives. For the most part the answers were real and to the point. Your useless diatribe on what it takes to be a V driver was amusing. But really the questions here are? :
What would you have taken to the lake today?
When was the last time you ran a boat?
Do you have any clue what you are doing?
Up until now and still through now, you have not posted any credibility.
Should we be putting a sauce pan under your motor with all the HP that is dripping off of it?
Should we be rushing to the waters edge to watch you lay down another Blistering pass?
When exactly is the greatest thing since "butter in a tub" suppose to hit the water?
If you were out at CFW today you would have seen a gathering of about 20 boats and 50 people who didn't care what kind of boats were on the water. I met some new people today and hung out with friends. We had a great day.
Here is the Kicker:
Not one person mentioned your name. Can you believe it?
Please hurry and get the boat done before the second coming and we can all line the shore with baited breath as you blaze the liquid Quarter mile.
Tony Scarlata

Tom Brown
02-08-2004, 08:25 PM
Hi Tony. :)

Jetboatguru
02-08-2004, 08:29 PM
Hey Tom!!:D

Tom Brown
02-08-2004, 08:31 PM
:D

Rexone
02-08-2004, 08:47 PM
:D :D

BGMAN203
02-08-2004, 09:00 PM
Tony,
From the pics I see you straped some new headers on your boat. How did you like them? Sure cool looking!!
Brian

Blown 472
02-08-2004, 10:20 PM
Heheheehehe here comes the possie in effect to back their homie.

Cs19
02-08-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
It is all fun and games the whole Jet vs V drive debate. IMO, Cas was not being snide when he started the topic in V drives. For the most part the answers were real and to the point. Your useless diatribe on what it takes to be a V driver was amusing. But really the questions here are? :
What would you have taken to the lake today?
When was the last time you ran a boat?
Do you have any clue what you are doing?
Up until now and still through now, you have not posted any credibility.
Should we be putting a sauce pan under your motor with all the HP that is dripping off of it?
Should we be rushing to the waters edge to watch you lay down another Blistering pass?
When exactly is the greatest thing since "butter in a tub" suppose to hit the water?
If you were out at CFW today you would have seen a gathering of about 20 boats and 50 people who didn't care what kind of boats were on the water. I met some new people today and hung out with friends. We had a great day.
Here is the Kicker:
Not one person mentioned your name. Can you believe it?
Please hurry and get the boat done before the second coming and we can all line the shore with baited breath as you blaze the liquid Quarter mile.
Tony Scarlata
Surprised to see you put it up here instead of v-drives.
First of all, like ive said time and time again. My goal is to see us unite one day, I realize my posts are not helping , but I have tried way too many times to get shot down by a grumpy flatbottom owner, so it came to this. I still think that weekend at CFW pissed you guys off to the point of no return, i completly understand that too.That sounded like a bullshit deal to me. Just so you know Mr. tony, ive been around ***boats since the day I was born,We were there back in the day when havasu was ok to go with a 19ft. boat, we had a large group of jets and flats, with the likes of billy b and many other old school v-drive and flat guys.We ran ndba back in the day, then my uncle raced super eliminator w/ ihba in the late 80s it was either a 7 or 8 sec. bracket, i cant remember, we ran that for about 8 years in a white cole hydro,ended up getting out of it then and sold everything. I did not miss a single race,later that same boat showed up at ming ony to be crashed when the guys helmet came off, this was very recent , im sure you were there, unfortunatly the guy died. a few years later we bought a 19 dayona with a d-stroked 490 that ran in the 9.0 bracket, used it on the river and sold it a few years later, always had the Southwind tunnel through all that.Thats my background in the boat racing deal. No I didnt race, i was 9 years old. I was only a kid at the time, but I was probably the biggest fan of drag boat racing there ever was.
Your absolutly right, cas was not being snide, it had nothing to do with cas. Ive stated where im coming from over and over, i dont need to repeat it.
My attributes on what it takes, for the most part was a joke, shit we had a dually painted just like that one,it was only a joke.
your questions:
I wouldnt have taken any thing to the lake since its winter, if we did go we would have ran ourSW tunnell dragster,its not fast its for pleasure its all fresh w/ a brand new motor that makes 600 on pump gas. its not a race boat. My boat is not done, im waiting on the motor from dne motorsports, its complete otherwise.
Last time I was at the river was late summer, in blythe. I stayed with a guy that has a twin turbo cole flat, his names roger french, its plenty fast.We ran our SWTD that same weekend, since then we have winterized the boat and backed off the valve springs, too cold right now, besides that im too busy. I usually go to the river just about every weekend i the summer, blythe for the most part.
Do I have a clue what im doing? I think so. I rigged my 2002 kevlar/graphite daytona from scratch, besides having the intake set and motor plates, i pretty much did the rest.Yes im proud of it, if you have not seen it look in the image center under cs, not cs19. Other that that I work for a respectable jet drive builder during the day and take machine technology classes at night, im into my 3rd class and im learning my way around the machine shop.I may not be as good as you mr. scarlota but im learning.
When did I ever say im going to be fast Tony? I never said that. to answer more of your pointless your questions, about my horsepower,Dave says we may see 800, that should be enough for me at this point,dont you think? You ask when it will be done? well very shortly, I was by the shop today and things are looking good, Dave said it would be ready by mid march,possibly sooner. Im not rushing anything, its done when its done.Hope thats okay with you.I know your getting antsy.
No you dont need to rush to the waters edge to see me run, like i said im not fast, never said im fast or will ever be fast.As far as anyone mentioning my name, i could give a shit,i dont care. Why you even bring that up, i dont know.Whats with all the questions?
Bottomline is, the jet guys are open to invite you guys to all events, we would love to see you guys make more trips other than these couple of v-drive events you host, its all about ***boats, our ***boat world only gets smaller everyday due to the newer crazes in boating, its just too bad you guys have such a bad attitude when it comes to jets. I completly understand you dont want to hang out with some guy that has an oil burning olds in a tahiti or something, i dont either. Its about ***boats.
Go ahead and flame away, i can take it.

Blown 472
02-08-2004, 10:35 PM
So now you are above the average Joe jet boater?? what a dick.

RaysonKid
02-08-2004, 11:25 PM
cs19,
I hope you dont think you are the only one here that grew up around boats?
Or went to races every weekend?

Cs19
02-08-2004, 11:55 PM
Blown, what are you talking about, You rarely make any sence these days.
Rayson, i dont think that at all. I know lots of the board members were fortunate enough to get to do that stuff.Some of them are my age and were at the same races.
Are you the one who got that boat as a gift? Man, your lucky if that was you.

RaysonKid
02-09-2004, 12:10 AM
No, I was not lucky enough to get a boat as a gift.
But my Dad gave me a hell of a deal on it.
The boat was originally purchased by a guy my Dad went to High school with.
My Dad got the boat about 10 years ago. (in a trade for a dually).He used it maybe 5 or 6 times while he had it.
Now I have it. Its very clean and shows very little wear and tear.

Cs19
02-09-2004, 12:15 AM
My bad , some kid around here got a flat as a gift, thought that was pretty cool. Well it looks clean good luck with it.

Blown 472
02-09-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
So now you are above the average Joe jet boater?? what a dick.
I completly understand you dont want to hang out with some guy that has an oil burning olds in a tahiti or something, i dont either. Its about ***boats.
ring a bell?

You Te
02-09-2004, 08:08 AM
A good O/B will spank both jet and v-drive.:D
You Te

Blown 472
02-09-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by You Te
A good O/B will spank both jet and v-drive.:D
You Te
Not the cs19, it wont.:rolleyes:

Cs19
02-09-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
All this B.S from a kid that was scared to death to ride in his dads southwind jet boat, and would run and hide when we started our flats. Maybe you should get out of the 80's yourself and get rid of those real attractive GEL COAT COLORS. By the way how much longer until your done with your project???. Been awhile from what i've heard, which seems weird seein as it's only jet boat. Oh yeah your trying to make it as fancy as possible kinda like a v-drive huh.
Scared to ride in the jet boat huh.Yeah that is making alot of sence, I have more miiles in that boat up and down the entire colorado river than the average flat has ever seen. That has no truth in it whatsoever. Memory must be gettin a little hazy these days.
Run and hide when you start the flats..bla bla.What a bunch of crap.
I didnt realize black and grey were 80s colors? its an old school gel design, ya thats what I wanted, but not in red, orange, yellow and purple with a dually to match... Thats 80s.
So what its taking time? Why does everyone care so much? Ive said it over and over, i could have slammed it togethor in a month, i chose to do it a different way.Big deal.
Trying to make it like a v-drive, I dont think so. What no one has nice jets anymore? and if you do it resmebles a v-drive? :confused:

Blown 472
02-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by cs19
Scared to ride in the jet boat huh.Yeah that is making alot of sence, I have more miiles in that boat up and down the entire colorado river than the average flat has ever seen. That has no truth in it whatsoever. Memory must be gettin a little hazy these days.
Run and hide when you start the flats..bla bla.What a bunch of crap.
I didnt realize black and grey were 80s colors? its an old school gel design, ya thats what I wanted, but not in red, orange, yellow and purple with a dually to match... Thats 80s.
So what its taking time? Why does everyone care so much? Ive said it over and over, i could have slammed it togethor in a month, i chose to do it a different way.Big deal.
Trying to make it like a v-drive, I dont think so. What no one has nice jets anymore? and if you do it resmebles a v-drive? :confused:
Does it get old having mommy and daddy tell you your better then everyone all the time?

Cs19
02-09-2004, 09:34 AM
I completly understand you dont want to hang out with some guy that has an oil burning olds in a tahiti or something, i dont either. Its about ***boats.
ring a bell?
dont worry blown , since you stuffed a blown motor in the glastron, you can hang with the ***boats.
What im getting at is what ive said over and over. An event should have been held long ago, pertaining to ***boats or hotrod type of boats.Jets,flats,vintage whatever just no stock junk, the problem is those guys come out and shoot huge rooster tails make tons of noise while hardly moving and fart around all day causing problems , pulling intertubes, etc. Thats not fun for the hotrod guys.ive brought this up so many times only to get laughed at. Thats why I give these guys so much shit on occasion. Tell me it wouldnt be fun if we put the bullshit aside?

Jetboatguru
02-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Surprised to see you put it up here instead of v-drives.
First of all, like ive said time and time again. My goal is to see us unite one day, I realize my posts are not helping , but I have tried way too many times to get shot down by a grumpy flatbottom owner, so it came to this. I still think that weekend at CFW pissed you guys off to the point of no return, i completly understand that too.That sounded like a bullshit deal to me. Just so you know Mr. tony, ive been around ***boats since the day I was born,We were there back in the day when havasu was ok to go with a 19ft. boat, we had a large group of jets and flats, with the likes of billy b and many other old school v-drive and flat guys.We ran ndba back in the day, then my uncle raced super eliminator w/ ihba in the late 80s it was either a 7 or 8 sec. bracket, i cant remember, we ran that for about 8 years in a white cole hydro,ended up getting out of it then and sold everything. I did not miss a single race,later that same boat showed up at ming ony to be crashed when the guys helmet came off, this was very recent , im sure you were there, unfortunatly the guy died. a few years later we bought a 19 dayona with a d-stroked 490 that ran in the 9.0 bracket, used it on the river and sold it a few years later, always had the Southwind tunnel through all that.Thats my background in the boat racing deal. No I didnt race, i was 9 years old. I was only a kid at the time, but I was probably the biggest fan of drag boat racing there ever was.
Your absolutly right, cas was not being snide, it had nothing to do with cas. Ive stated where im coming from over and over, i dont need to repeat it.
My attributes on what it takes, for the most part was a joke, shit we had a dually painted just like that one,it was only a joke.
your questions:
I wouldnt have taken any thing to the lake since its winter, if we did go we would have ran ourSW tunnell dragster,its not fast its for pleasure its all fresh w/ a brand new motor that makes 600 on pump gas. its not a race boat. My boat is not done, im waiting on the motor from dne motorsports, its complete otherwise.
Last time I was at the river was late summer, in blythe. I stayed with a guy that has a twin turbo cole flat, his names roger french, its plenty fast.We ran our SWTD that same weekend, since then we have winterized the boat and backed off the valve springs, too cold right now, besides that im too busy. I usually go to the river just about every weekend i the summer, blythe for the most part.
Do I have a clue what im doing? I think so. I rigged my 2002 kevlar/graphite daytona from scratch, besides having the intake set and motor plates, i pretty much did the rest.Yes im proud of it, if you have not seen it look in the image center under cs, not cs19. Other that that I work for a respectable jet drive builder during the day and take machine technology classes at night, im into my 3rd class and im learning my way around the machine shop.I may not be as good as you mr. scarlota but im learning.
When did I ever say im going to be fast Tony? I never said that. to answer more of your pointless your questions, about my horsepower,Dave says we may see 800, that should be enough for me at this point,dont you think? You ask when it will be done? well very shortly, I was by the shop today and things are looking good, Dave said it would be ready by mid march,possibly sooner. Im not rushing anything, its done when its done.Hope thats okay with you.I know your getting antsy.
No you dont need to rush to the waters edge to see me run, like i said im not fast, never said im fast or will ever be fast.As far as anyone mentioning my name, i could give a shit,i dont care. Why you even bring that up, i dont know.Whats with all the questions?
Bottomline is, the jet guys are open to invite you guys to all events, we would love to see you guys make more trips other than these couple of v-drive events you host, its all about ***boats, our ***boat world only gets smaller everyday due to the newer crazes in boating, its just too bad you guys have such a bad attitude when it comes to jets. I completly understand you dont want to hang out with some guy that has an oil burning olds in a tahiti or something, i dont either. Its about ***boats.
Go ahead and flame away, i can take it.
You are gonna hurt yourself if you keep back peddling.
First of all, I am not putting myself above anyone else in her or at the river or at the races. So all the comments of "I guess i won't be as good as you" are out of line. I am the first one to lend help or parts or whatever to anyone except Uncle Tony:D
We don't set the rules for who is allowed at an event. We just show up and whoever is there is there. You are invited to attend any and all gatherings but check the attitude at the door.
I have owned Jets and my wife has even raced one. I am actually partial to the eliminator Daytone hull.
We do stand around in the parking lot BSing and looking at our boats but that is fun to me. At the races, the fun is in the pits Friday and Saturday night when everyone is just kicking back or hanging out bench racing. There is not a segregation of V drives vs Jets. You are putting a Bullseye on your back when you lay down a post like the one you did.
We have all been at the races since we were kids and this is why we are the way we are.

Cs19
02-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Does it get old having mommy and daddy tell you your better then everyone all the time?
Im done replying to your one line replys. You drinking yet blown? I like watching your posts get sloppier and sloppier throughout the day.

Blown 472
02-09-2004, 09:43 AM
Im done replying to your one line replys. You drinking yet blown? I like watching your posts get sloppier and sloppier throughout the day.
Must have hit a nerve huh, no not yet but I will have one in your honor later, I think it shall go something to the effect of, "Heres to cs19, the boy with the silver spoon up his ass"

Blown 472
02-09-2004, 09:45 AM
dont worry blown , since you stuffed a blown motor in the glastron, you can hang with the ***boats.
What im getting at is what ive said over and over. An event should have been held long ago, pertaining to ***boats or hotrod type of boats.Jets,flats,vintage whatever just no stock junk, the problem is those guys come out and shoot huge rooster tails make tons of noise while hardly moving and fart around all day causing problems , pulling intertubes, etc. Thats not fun for the hotrod guys.ive brought this up so many times only to get laughed at. Thats why I give these guys so much shit on occasion. Tell me it wouldnt be fun if we put the bullshit aside?
Sorry, pulled the blower, sold the intake and going with a single four and an engine cover, nice and quiet. Never was fast or a "***boat" just fun, you should try it sometime.

Cs19
02-09-2004, 09:58 AM
You are gonna hurt yourself if you keep back peddling.
First of all, I am not putting myself above anyone else in her or at the river or at the races. So all the comments of "I guess i won't be as good as you" are out of line. I am the first one to lend help or parts or whatever to anyone except Uncle Tony:D
We don't set the rules for who is allowed at an event. We just show up and whoever is there is there. You are invited to attend any and all gatherings but check the attitude at the door.
I have owned Jets and my wife has even raced one. I am actually partial to the eliminator Daytone hull.
We do stand around in the parking lot BSing and looking at our boats but that is fun to me. At the races, the fun is in the pits Friday and Saturday night when everyone is just kicking back or hanging out bench racing. There is not a segregation of V drives vs Jets. You are putting a Bullseye on your back when you lay down a post like the one you did.
We have all been at the races since we were kids and this is why we are the way we are.
Im not back peddling. You called me out, I replyed.How is that back peddling? Just because I dont reply like an outboard guy doesnt mean im backpeddling..You wanna talk out of line comments? You have quite a few of them, your cronies do it on a daily basis.
As far as my attitude, I really dont have one, im a mellow guy. People on the boards know me, just ask em.
the only reason I come accross this way to v-drivers is due to your attitudes and all the stupid shit you guys say regarding jetters..I dish a little back, you guys get all bent outta shape. :D

Jetboatguru
02-09-2004, 10:08 AM
My cronies as you call them all have minds of their own. They can speak for themselves.
Your whole last post was riddled with
" No I'm not"
"No I didn't"
"I don't have one"
"The only reason I do this"
The perfect life you have there.
Needles the last week of September. Lots of Hotrods are attending, you are cordially invited to attend with your Jetboat if it is out of the mold.
Maybe somebody should crap in a box and mail it to YOU!!
:eek: :eek!:

Cs19
02-09-2004, 10:24 AM
LMAO... I forgot about that..Lmao!
Is he still pissed about that? It was dogshit , I didnt shit in a box.That had to have been 20 years ago.He deserved it, that guy tortured me as a kid.
Its outta the mold, thanks for the invite.
Dude, YOU started a thread with MY name on it, people are questioning me left and right, im trying to answer all your questions and explain where im coming from, I guess im not getting anywhere. Let it be.. I can live with it, I gotta go.

Blown 472
02-09-2004, 10:28 AM
LMAO... I forgot about that..Lmao!
Is he still pissed about that? It was dogshit , I didnt shit in a box.That had to have been 20 years ago.He deserved it, that guy tortured me as a kid.
Its outta the mold, thanks for the invite.
Dude, YOU started a thread with MY name on it, people are questioning me left and right, im trying to answer all your questions and explain where im coming from, I guess im not getting anywhere. Let it be.. I can live with it, I gotta go.
You put that 8 bullet point post in the v drive section and now you want them to "let it be" huh, back peddle away. Now you are going to run and hide like a little bitch. OH btw did you understand all of this or should I explain it to you?

Cs19
02-09-2004, 12:38 PM
I understand Blown. Drop it, ive had enough. If you have something to say send a Pm. I will reply.Im not back peddling, I will post up if I need to, I just dont see a reason to continue this crap, its not worth it to just to entertain your unemployed ass.
I kinda got my point across. My 8 point post was mostly in fun however I did take it a little too far.Apologies to the v-drivers.
Guru, sent a pm back.

uclahater
02-09-2004, 02:34 PM
Cs it seem to me that your jealous of the freindships that the V-Drivers have, and would like to be apart of it. If this is the case you're not doing anything to help yourself:confused: When you start insulting people like Guru, and Billy B it tells me you have no clue what kind of people they are. people dont like hanging around Tony because hes a big shoy boat driver, people like hanging out with him because hes a great guy with a lot of Class. My father passed away a few weeks ago and guess who showed up to the funeral Guru did and it meant alot to my sistyer, V-Drive Video ,and myself. Also hes been willing to help anyone and everyone out with there boats at no charge just because thats the kind of guy he is:cool:
As far as Billy B goes Talk to anyone who hes Painted a boat for. Hes more than a painter he knows these boats inside and out and is always coming up with great suggestions on what to do. My boat has been there for about 6 months, and I can tell you that my boat is going to be 10 times better all around because of the great advise and help that he has given me:cool:
Your poop in the box stunt was stupid and something you shouldnt still be proud of:mad: I've never herd or seen any of these guys not want other cool boats around. Your the one who keeps coming over to the V-Drive forum everytime someone with a Jet is remotely interested you start bashing everyone.
I am as stupid as they come when it comes to Boats, and I use these boards to Screw with people like you. The reason why people want to get together with people like, Guru, Billy B, Smalls, K-Flat, V-Drive Video and so on and so on is because they have Class something you and I dont have any of.
So to some it up if you want to be included in this great group of people "QUIT BEEING A ****TARD ALL THE TIME" Show a little respect and you'll get tons thrown right back at ya:cool:
Just My .02

WILDERTHANU
02-09-2004, 03:09 PM
........ONE TIME IN FIRST GRADE THIS KID I KNEW POOPED HIS PANTS. HE THEN SAT IN THE MUD OUT IN THE FEILD TO HIDE THE STAIN. THATS ALL.

Cs19
02-09-2004, 03:09 PM
Sorry about your Dad.
You have it all wrong, "what seems to you" is not correct.
Look im not ripping on Billy,Guru or anyone else, I realize they are good people, I just went over this in a Pm.My post was not directed towards them whatsoever, they chose to call me out in a negative way, I replyed . As far as the prank my family pulled, I doubt you know anything about that, it was 20 yrs ago. I was 5
Im done with this thread for the last time, Pm me if you have something to say.

Kurtis500
02-09-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
........ONE TIME IN FIRST GRADE THIS KID I KNEW POOPED HIS PANTS. HE THEN SAT IN THE MUD OUT IN THE FEILD TO HIDE THE STAIN. THATS ALL.
:D :D :D :)

You Te
02-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Ok cs19,
You can knock off the outboard comments.
Tony, I'm glad you won't share parts with me, cause I sure would hate for them to slow me down.:D :D
You Te

Jetboatguru
02-09-2004, 07:14 PM
Then why do you keep PM ing me asking if you can go for a ride in my boat?
:pigfly: :D

You Te
02-10-2004, 07:39 AM
Gee Tony, can't you figure out why I keep PM ing you.:D
You Te

schiada96
02-10-2004, 08:30 AM
Then why do you keep PM ing me asking if you can go for a ride in my boat?
:pigfly: :D
Can I go for a ride? I like fast flatbottoms.

126driver
02-10-2004, 01:48 PM
All I have to say is, what's wrong with the '80's? I loved the '80's. Good times...

BigBoyToys
02-10-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by 126driver
All I have to say is, I'm still in the '80's. I can't get out of the '80's. Good times...
:eek: :D

mickeyfinn
02-10-2004, 02:47 PM
Looks like the Bench racing that we all new and loved is coming back!!!. Grab and beer and popcorn and sit back and watch the mudslinging. I don't know any of you personally and have only actually talked to one person on this board and that is Billy B. He was very quick to give needed advice to someone who lived all the way across the country and who was very unlikely to ever bring anything to his shop for paint or other work. That to me is a class act who likes what he does and likes others who enjoy the same thing he does. Every one else posting here in this thread seem to have a problem with CS. One thing I have noticed over the years is that if one individual has a problem with another then either may be wrong. But the great majority of the time when a group has a problem with an individual, more often than not the individual is the one with the problem. LIGHTEN UP!!!!

Jetboatguru
02-10-2004, 03:15 PM
I have received PM's from CS19 and we have conversed back and forth. He is a straight shooter and it's all good in da hood.

mickeyfinn
02-10-2004, 04:03 PM
DAMN!!!
Don't start the hug and kissin now....LOL...Just got the popcorn

Rexone
02-10-2004, 04:19 PM
No huggin or good will will be tolerated in BR. Lets get this thread back on a deterioration track. You wanna hug take it over to vdrives

Blown 472
02-10-2004, 05:23 PM
****ing pussies.
kidding.

Tom Brown
02-10-2004, 06:16 PM
Hey... you guys like women... right? :confused:

Roland the Fisherman
02-10-2004, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cs19
[B]Im not back peddling. You called me out, I replyed.How is that back peddling? Just because I dont reply like an outboard guy doesnt mean im backpeddling..You wanna talk out of line comments? You have quite a few of them, your cronies do it on a daily basis.
So I'm sitting here enjoying reading all this crap going back and forth between the "iron skillet motor boys" and the BAM! right in the chops, a crack about outboards:confused:
Cs19, don't make me bring out the 87 Skeeter and put a fishie woop'en on your brand new rig in front of God and all your friends!:D :eek:

Blown 472
02-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cs19
[B]Im not back peddling. You called me out, I replyed.How is that back peddling? Just because I dont reply like an outboard guy doesnt mean im backpeddling..You wanna talk out of line comments? You have quite a few of them, your cronies do it on a daily basis.
So I'm sitting here enjoying reading all this crap going back and forth between the "iron skillet motor boys" and the BAM! right in the chops, a crack about outboards:confused:
Cs19, don't make me bring out the 87 Skeeter and put a fishie woop'en on your brand new rig in front of God and all your friends!:D :eek:
And Paul B.????

CrazyHippy
02-10-2004, 07:15 PM
DAMN... called out by a Skeeter:eek: :eek: :eek:
Livewells full to race or not??
BJH:D

Tom Brown
02-10-2004, 07:21 PM
And Paul B.????
I'll bet he gets off on tripple digit evangelism.

Blown 472
02-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I'll bet he gets off on tripple digit evangelism.
you think he whacks his lumber to it??

Tom Brown
02-10-2004, 07:31 PM
I'm thinking he nails that cross.

LOWRIVER2
02-12-2004, 03:13 AM
Look what I find when I come cruising through this joint at 230 am on a Thurs.: JBG and Roland!
What's up guys? Howzit? When you coming down to the low river Tony? My house improvements are almost done. And I think we all agree jets in a hot tub overlooking the river are always cool, no matter what boat we drive.
Hey, I like jets cause the low river where I boat just loves props to eat, but JBG's ol' Cole hit harder than most big boy jets could ever dream of, I have to admit it.
Hey JBG and Roland, I'll race you (read REAL running race) on a 10k along the Parker strip, then max push ups/ sit ups and pull up contest. Best average wins, how's that?/LOL
Now that ain't bench racing/LOL!!
Hey, I dig all boats, I'd rather be in shape with my slow boat than out of shape with a fast one, but that's just me.
Hang tough and shoot straight
The Low "Metro" River

FILTHYSLICK
02-12-2004, 08:39 AM
Hey cs19, how long until that Daytona is up and running? I know its a project, but is it close to completion?

Jetboatguru
02-12-2004, 09:16 AM
Whats up Low Metro river!!
Long time no hear or talk. I have a game we can play. It's called darts for push ups. You play 3 darts for highest count and the loser has to do push ups for the difference. It gets pretty hard to throw a dart straight after 50 push ups.
Looking forward to checking out your place this year Gary.
Tony

Roland the Fisherman
02-12-2004, 10:07 AM
L-R good to read your post. :) Sounds like your doing well.
I'm looking foward to having a beer and sitting in that new hot tub!
Will I be required to wash off the 2-stroke oil before I get in? I'm thinking if it washes off in the spa, it would live a real nice shine on that chrome dome of yours.:D Rolland
Stay safe and kick some ass ...........(off camera of course)

Jetboatguru
02-12-2004, 10:53 AM
I thought you wore the 2 stroke as tanning oil.
There is no more Exxon Valdeez!!!
Oil free!!!!!!!!

CrazyHippy
02-12-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by LOWRIVER2
Hey JBG and Roland, I'll race you (read REAL running race) on a 10k along the Parker strip, then max push ups/ sit ups and pull up contest. Best average wins, how's that?/LOL
The Low "Metro" River
Now that's my kinda race:D :p
BJH

Roland the Fisherman
02-12-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by LOWRIVER2
Look what I find when I come cruising through this joint at 230 am on a Thurs.: JBG and Roland!
What's up guys? Howzit? When you coming down to the low river Tony? My house improvements are almost done. And I think we all agree jets in a hot tub overlooking the river are always cool, no matter what boat we drive.
Hey, I like jets cause the low river where I boat just loves props to eat, but JBG's ol' Cole hit harder than most big boy jets could ever dream of, I have to admit it.
Now that ain't bench racing/LOL!!
Hey, I dig all boats, I'd rather be in shape with my slow boat than out of shape with a fast one, but that's just me
The Low "Metro" River
...........Sounds like work......I'm out...... Rolland

Roland the Fisherman
02-12-2004, 03:06 PM
I thought you wore the 2 stroke as tanning oil.
There is no more Exxon Valdeez!!!
Oil free!!!!!!!!
I saw you hit the bottle on your new ride....looks like you swapped the Exxon Valdeez for a WWII Destoryer equiped with smoke screen making equipment!:D

Jetboatguru
02-12-2004, 05:04 PM
Well, there is still that problem but I am working on it.

Tom Brown
02-12-2004, 06:24 PM
Throw a Glade scented packet into each manifold and people won't mind the smoke so much.

LOWRIVER2
02-13-2004, 01:39 AM
Darts with pushups? I'm game, I have a dart board on the deck of the river house and I'll play, as long as I get to "shoot" the darts with my Crossman Air dart pistol. I can land them in the bullseye all day long, you did'nt say how the darts had to be thrown to hit the board/LOL!
Hey, I drain the hot tub each time I leave, the release valve empties right onto the hillside to the beach. A little oil never hurt anything. Lord knows the "COLE CASH" left a nice film down at Lost Lake a few years back/LOL.
Will be glad to see both of ya soon, the fridge is full and I'm working on building a bar.
I'm looking for one of those love seat/bar built into the back things that I can roll from the living room right onto the deck/hot tub for parties, anyone know where to look for something like that? I'm trying to go a little upscale from my usual river selection of Coors Light and Coors regular that I've served the last 8 years. Having a river house sure "widens" your horizons/LOL!

O.B eddie
02-15-2004, 07:02 PM
Well I must say cs 19 yo mouth can certainly ovvuuhride yo ass!! Being the Closet Gurupie I am , I truly feel he has a point, Anyway take a step back read what ya wrote than reply!!!!!!!!!!!I have mentioned this to the BBT's but they fail to git it.. Anyway HEE HAWW:cool: :D