PDA

View Full Version : Website Designer

BADASS38CHEVY
03-27-2006, 10:31 PM
Im wanting to build a website for my Tiki Business and wanted someone thats really good .Also need to set everything up for me so I can just deal with one person.

wsuwrhr
03-27-2006, 10:45 PM
Im wanting to build a website for my Tiki Business and wanted someone thats really good .Also need to set everything up for me so I can just deal with one person.
I have a longtime buddy that does it,
PM me your contact and I will put him in touch with you
Brian

MagicMtnDan
03-28-2006, 04:20 AM
I have a longtime buddy that does it
Tell us more :D

HOOTER SLED-
03-28-2006, 04:35 AM
Wassup Ted??? I think H20skifast dabbles in this. Hit him up. Say hi to Summer. Hope all is well. :rollside:

9er
03-28-2006, 06:30 AM
I also have a guy. Very, very good.
I'll PM you his info........

Mandelon
03-28-2006, 07:51 AM
Edd Galloway [nascaredd@yahoo.com]

ekbearly
03-28-2006, 09:19 AM
I have a web development/design business. We specialize in building sites that allow you to manage all of the content yourself without knowing html. This saves on update fees and gives you a lot of freedom. You can view our site and some recent work at www.skilledcreative.com
Eric
310-292-8261

BADBLOWN572
03-28-2006, 10:08 AM
I had H2Oski2Fast do our company's website and could not be happier with the way it turned out. I also know of a couple other board members who have used him in the past and they are also very happy with the results.

BADASS38CHEVY
03-28-2006, 01:28 PM
Wassup Ted??? I think H20skifast dabbles in this. Hit him up. Say hi to Summer. Hope all is well. :rollside:
Hey how have you guys been ? We have been really busy at work! We been trying to stop at your place to bring you that palapa for your back yard but havent had time. But we will make time because if we dont we will be stuck at work forever!!!

BADASS38CHEVY
03-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Thanks everyone. Here are some websites that I like and would like to use simular lay outs like these. http://www.tikibosko.com/, http://www.tiki-ti.com/ for sound effects, http://www.tikimon.net/. Whoever can help please call us at 951-688-5658 ask for Ted.

NashvilleBound
03-28-2006, 05:40 PM
Our guy is really good.......... check out www.stonewaterrealty.com Its a brand new site but I am real happy with it so far. Need to get my picture on it too.....for some reason they dont want to..... if the site looks like something you would like let me know....

Team Baja
03-28-2006, 07:16 PM
We are a local company in Lake Havasu, with a nice profile with in town merchants. We specilize in Flash, we use a lot of animation and sound to achieve that perfect look and feel. Give us a shot you won't be dissapointed.
www.allcomputersolutions.com

HOOTER SLED-
03-29-2006, 09:41 AM
Hey how have you guys been ? We have been really busy at work! We been trying to stop at your place to bring you that palapa for your back yard but havent had time. But we will make time because if we dont we will be stuck at work forever!!!
Good good. I told you guys you didn't have to do that. LOL.. Shoot me a PM sometime. You guys can should stop by for a drink or something. Keep your eyes peeled for one of the local get togethers too. Or also another party at our house soon. :crossx: Be good to see you guys again. :rollside: