PDA

View Full Version : The Tooth Fairy Awaits Norcal?????????

smalls
02-09-2004, 10:31 AM
Rumor at the Paint Shop is that there is new boat in SoCal lookin for some Fathers Day CFW Vengiance??????????
HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,,,,,,

Jetboatguru
02-09-2004, 10:52 AM
I have been staring at this post for sometime and I still have not come up with how the tooth fairy ties into this.
Little Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jetboatguru
02-09-2004, 10:53 AM
I got it!!!!!!!
Sangerboy is calling out Smalls!!!!

smalls
02-09-2004, 10:56 AM
LOL, Well maybe...........

Morg
02-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Jason "Who's Next?" Smalley
Laid back & whoop'n tail

smalls
02-09-2004, 01:14 PM
I think its like a CIVAL WAR type thangggggg???????????
Just waitin for April, She always takes so long to come around...
GOOD TIMES! Thats what Im talkin bout...

Sangster
02-09-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
I got it!!!!!!!
Sangerboy is calling out Smalls!!!!
That's quite a name change.....From "Animal" to "Tooth Fairy"

ssmike
02-09-2004, 05:13 PM
LOl. Dang. :mad:

SUI-CY-COLE
02-09-2004, 09:11 PM
bla bla bla...are they gonna show up or just talk?? bla bla bla...........i got my money on thee old canyon!

Sangster
02-09-2004, 09:20 PM
Very nice job on the avatar....:cool: :cool: :cool:

SUI-CY-COLE
02-09-2004, 09:27 PM
hey sangster...sometimes i just reply to look at it,lolol...how you been? long time no speak..last time we spoke was at camp far at the concert ...hope things are doing great and the beers are still cold!!!!!!!!!!!

BILLY.B
02-10-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by smalls
Rumor at the Paint Shop is that there is new boat in SoCal lookin for some Fathers Day CFW Vengiance??????????
HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,,,,,, What's ya talking about "GUY". Who do we know that's a dentist with a lead foot?.:D

eraser
02-10-2004, 07:55 AM
you guys crack me up:D :D :D If you are wondering about his mysterious absence from this thread he is up north enjoying all the diversions mammoth has to offer. Old "Anvil" foot has been on a mission ever since smalls handed him his ass last fathers day!!! lol:cool: :cool: should be a little bit closer matchup come april;) he's been practicing real hard and taking his vitamins!!:D :D

Sangster
02-10-2004, 08:03 AM
Eraser...Did you get the new motor in the "Plnk Slip" yet....Tell Greg " Beatin' smalls is gonna be like pullin' teeth"..... :cool: :cool:

eraser
02-10-2004, 08:19 AM
sangster,hows it goin? Unfortunately no. :mad: :mad: financial responsibilitys have slowed my timetable just a bit. the new bullett wont be going together until june. there is an outside chance Ill have it ready for fathers day, but I doubt it. Yeah your right , beatin smalley will be like pullin teeth, from a chicken!!! lmao.:D :D ;) ;)

smalls
02-10-2004, 10:18 AM
Did Some one say CHICKEN......LOL

Brodie
02-10-2004, 09:44 PM
i herd the tooth pullers bringing the Sanger. Loout out Smalls. Time you get your ass handin.

Sangerboy
02-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Boy, take off a couple of days and look what happens:D (Note to self-- find an internet cafe at Mammoth to check on the boards at least once a day) Callin out Smalls? No not quite, don't think I have enough for him..........yet:D. Looking forward to April to measure my progress, shoot, I was just starting to be able to sit comfortably. Well it shouldn't hurt quite as bad this year:rolleyes: Should be a bit more potent at CFW- hope to make Smallie have to push the button to take me. Some teeth come out easy, some require a bigger hammer, some take extra surgical precision. Probably will require a lot of both to take the ZZtop boat:cool: Can't wait for April-- just tryin to get some seat time in............

Jetboatguru
02-11-2004, 07:36 PM
Sangerboy,
I don't want to get anything started here but........
Smalls told me he was gonna roll you up like a Marlboro and smoke you. But again, I am not trying to get anything started.

ACCEPTENCE
02-11-2004, 10:04 PM
Cool...out comes the big ol stir stick;)

Moneypitt
02-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Greg, are you gonna flip a coin to decide which boat to take to CFW....Need any tuning help? How about the juice? Happen to have a 2 stage set up available.......Casitas?? .........Moneypit

Sangerboy
02-12-2004, 06:10 AM
Sangerboy,
I don't want to get anything started here but........
Smalls told me he was gonna roll you up like a Marlboro and smoke you. But again, I am not trying to get anything started.
LOL, Well it's been my observation that smokin Marlboro's can initially bring a lot of pleasure and enjoyment but that in the end they can come back and bite real hard;) SUI-CY-COLE, I don't think you have to worry about just talk, both Smalls and I show up just about everywhere and enjoy running our boats.:cool: Ray I'm hoping to take both boats to CFW if I've got the Sanger back together. However the Canyon will be sporting the more potent hammer of the two. Since it's not likely that eraser will be back together by then, he'll be available for tow duty:)

smalls
02-12-2004, 06:30 AM
April said she would be here soon.........
Morning Greg, how much gas you gonna bring to Needles?

Sangerboy
02-12-2004, 06:48 AM
Morning Jason, I'll be bringing about 35 gals of Unocal 114, I've heard from the local boys that there's a good place nearby to buy more if we need it:cool: Usually I'm pretty patient but I have been wanting April to get here sooner:D

dossangers
02-12-2004, 07:16 AM
Greg you need to change from salvage and recovery to gregs mobil fuel dock " will that be GAS or ALCOLHOL sir? fill 'er up everybody bring plenty of fuel were all going to topock gorge to hang out its kinda like a water ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

smalls
02-12-2004, 08:22 AM
Ya it seems like she's runnin late again,,,,
I was gonna bring 20 gals. I may need more, Its good to know there is some Localy........

Sangerboy
02-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Although some shit stirrers jumped in here, the true instigator felt the need to flee to Florida before it came back around:p Someone is always trying to undermine the usual north-south lovefest of mutual respect:rolleyes: Oh well, it's always fun to get on the water to try to heal some old wounds and inflict some new ones, even if you end up licking some new ones of your own:D Nothing better than hangin with fellow v-drivers who love their boats and love to run em:cool: Hurry up April

Jetboatguru
02-12-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Sangerboy
Although some shit stirrers jumped in here, the true instigator felt the need to flee to Florida before it came back around:p Someone is always trying to undermine the usual north-south lovefest of mutual respect:rolleyes: Oh well, it's always fun to get on the water to try to heal some old wounds and inflict some new ones, even if you end up licking some new ones of your own:D Nothing better than hangin with fellow v-drivers who love their boats and love to run em:cool: Hurry up April
I don't mean to get anything started here, but that last post sounded like he was backin down Smalley!!!
I think you win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Morg
02-12-2004, 07:19 PM
Juru has a big she-hite sturr'n paddle & aint afraid to use it.
& Liar, you do mean to get something started

Sangerboy
02-12-2004, 09:21 PM
I don't mean to get anything started here, but that last post sounded like he was backin down Smalley!!!
I think you win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D
Oh, there is the small matter of actually having to run me before I'd let him off that easy;)

smalls
02-12-2004, 10:11 PM
I found this in the image center??????????????
It is a very nice Cougar tunnel owned by Uncle Roy.... Sorry it's just the front of it because it is Super Clean...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411DSCF0039-med.jpg

Kindsvater Flat
02-12-2004, 10:20 PM
That boat on the left pulling a skier?

ACCEPTENCE
02-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by dossangers
Greg you need to change from salvage and recovery to gregs mobil fuel dock " will that be GAS or ALCOLHOL sir? fill 'er up everybody bring plenty of fuel were all going to topock gorge to hang out its kinda like a water ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D
LOL, I could do that. I guessing I'll be haulin fuel. Glad to help.
Wouldn't want any of these guys havin to call for a tow boat;) .

Sangerboy
02-13-2004, 10:18 AM
I found this in the image center??????????????
It is a very nice Cougar tunnel owned by Uncle Roy.... Sorry it's just the front of it because it is Super Clean...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411DSCF0039-med.jpg
Just when you thought it was safe to get back on the 'puter:eek: The sad thing is by that shot Smalley had already lifted. The boat on the left has pulled skiers before but unfortunately, can't use that excuse this time;)

Brodie
02-13-2004, 11:06 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411DSCF0039-med.jpg [/B]
Dang, smolls got a littel head

FLYTE RISK
02-13-2004, 03:38 PM
Well sangerboy if yours is not ready I am quite sure mine will be round 2 smallZZ???? I need to talk a little smack to keep motivated! I should be getting my heads back next week, with Flow #'s, rods the following week.. And is april Billy B's deal at the river?? :D :D :cool:

Sangerboy
02-13-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by FLYTE RISK
Well sangerboy if yours is not ready I am quite sure mine will be round 2 smallZZ???? I need to talk a little smack to keep motivated! I should be getting my heads back next week, with Flow #'s, rods the following week.. And is april Billy B's deal at the river?? :D :D :cool:
Flyte, I'm ready now for Needles and I should be even more ready for Father's Day. Hope you can make it down south, should be a ton of fun, made my campground reservations today. eraser and I will be there from the 23rd through the 2nd:D :cool:

smalls
02-14-2004, 08:01 AM
Well then you got two months to get it togrther for Needles. If not we can run at CFW for a 24pac against a bottle of Jack??????
Did ya go to Supercross at Pacbell????

dossangers
02-14-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Brodie But who's ahead of SMALLS theres somebody out there maybe a GURU!!!
Dang, smolls got a littel head

smalls
02-14-2004, 03:19 PM
Whats up Wayne? That had to be a Jet... Which day you showin up at needles???

dossangers
02-14-2004, 05:25 PM
Be there monday, mid week BIG BLOW OUT PARTY at my pad in bullhead possible allnighter????? anybody up for it??:eek: :eek:

Hud
02-14-2004, 08:14 PM
I'm there!:D :) :) :)

FLYTE RISK
02-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Well then you got two months to get it togrther for Needles. If not we can run at CFW for a 24pac against a bottle of Jack??????
Did ya go to Supercross at Pacbell???? Lets do it, either way Lets get it on .. Supercross no my man carmichel was not there so had to pass.. Just got back from Stoneford though, lots of rain but still cool! Hey Smallzz make ya a deal we run the boats than the bikes????? Sound good Ha HA HA LOL:D :D

smalls
02-15-2004, 07:22 PM
Lets do it, either way Lets get it on .. Supercross no my man carmichel was not there so had to pass.. Just got back from Stoneford though, lots of rain but still cool! Hey Smallzz make ya a deal we run the boats than the bikes????? Sound good Ha HA HA LOL:D :D
Hell YA!

Sangerboy
02-15-2004, 07:27 PM
we run the boats than the bikes????? Sound good Ha HA HA LOL:D :D
Sadly it sounds like Sangerboy with his 1982 XL 500 will be outclassed in this event also:(