PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Duane at HTP!

MAXIMUS
02-10-2004, 05:21 PM
I just happend to be in Goddard Kansas yesterday & popped in to say hello to Duane at HTP! I sure wish we had more people like him on the west coast! He is a helluva nice gentleman & from the looks of his equipment & toys an outstanding jet/boat/engine/nozzel/jetaway guy!!:) Duane thank you for spending some time with my brother & myself! I enjoyed it & only regret not being able to stay longer! I will look you up next time Im there for some more fun! Let me know when that "SRS" package gets sent out...;)
Thanks again Duane
Maximus:)

Duane HTP
02-10-2004, 06:45 PM
Thank You, for the good coments. I just talked to the people in heat treat today, and they said the shafts will be out sometime next week. I'll ship as soon as possible. Glad you stopped by. It's always nice to put a face with a name.

TexasJet
02-11-2004, 04:46 AM
Hey Duane, is the lake still frozen? I'll be there on the 28th around 3:00 PM. At least that is the plan of the moment. Omega wants me to wait a couple more weeks. He is in a crunch at work and can't make it on the 28th. Says he will be free early March.

Duane HTP
02-11-2004, 06:29 AM
Any time that suites you is fine. It would be nice if you could be here the 22nd for our annual open house and BBQ though. Maybe he could come when you pick it up.
Yes, the lake is still frozen, but it's been getting warmer now. Bottom line, the sooner the better. We're going to be swamped soon. Looking forward to meeting you.

mud duck
02-11-2004, 09:48 AM
Yea, Duane is a good guy. Stopped by his shop while passing through town on January 2nd. He was busy closing up a deal on a recent engine build. This thing had two huge velocity stacks coming out of the top. The owners sure seemed happy. He threw me a couple of free T-Shirts and we were on our way shortly. I would like to get my hands on that grey Taylor open bow he currently has for sale. I just wish he was closer to my neck of the woods.
Keep up the good work Duane. :D

Jet Hydro
02-11-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by TexasJet
Hey Duane, is the lake still frozen?
Yep it`s still Frozen, I just got back from there. Had to go work on an O/B yuk! :yuk:
Here`s a few pictures
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/208P1010870-med.JPG
I did find one spot the wasn't frozen...lol.. Well the Duck`s did anyway.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/208P1010873-med.JPG
I think it`s going to be a while before we do any boating :( :yuk:

Duane HTP
02-11-2004, 01:30 PM
Damn Steve, that looks bad. Why don't you post some pictures of green trees and smooth water to make up for that last post?

fourspeednup
02-11-2004, 01:59 PM
How are there boats in the harbor if the lake's frozen? Doesn't that mess up the hull?:eek:

TexasJet
02-11-2004, 02:04 PM
:jawdrop: JEEZUS that looks cold!!!!!!! You guy barbacue in that kind of weather? I better bring my thermal longjohns.

Jet Hydro
02-11-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Duane HTP
Damn Steve, that looks bad. Why don't you post some pictures of green trees and smooth water to make up for that last post?
Duane it doesn't look good! I hope the Ice is gone in time to test for Waco? I went out on the ice, it was over 12" thick as far as I could see or (wanted to walk)..lol...
Here`s a picture that might make up for the last 2.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208Hondo_Jet_Hydro-med.jpg
TexasJet
YES, we barbacue in this kind of weather :D
Best time of the year to barbacue ;) :D

RD Express
02-11-2004, 07:29 PM
That's much better Steve. To bad she's not Bustin Loose.

Jet Hydro
02-11-2004, 07:48 PM
I think I should go show her how to set up her Jet Hydro :D

Squirtcha?
02-11-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Jet Hydro
I think I should go show her how to set up her Jet Hydro :D
You just leave her alone. I think she's doing fine!

Jake W
02-11-2004, 08:29 PM
Man you got a Tee shirt.
I have a storie about a Hitech shirt saw a guy wearing one a while back and asked him if he had a jet ,He was like no why would I have a jet boat.And my reply was you are wearing a Hitech shirt.He said O I got this from my girl friends brother.He did not even know what the hell it was.It was funny to me. Any way, not a great storie but a storie never the less.
If I had a shirt I could pimp it around like the Hitech sticker in the rear window of my truck.And I would know what it ment.
Got the sticker FREE with my JETAWAY or did I pay 1000 for the sticker and get the Jetaway free?
Jake:D

MAXIMUS
02-12-2004, 07:09 AM
I recieved a shirt, & plan on doing some cheerleading with it this summer at the strip!:D

TexasJet
02-12-2004, 07:15 AM
:) I'm sure I will get the sticker and T shirt but did you guys see the SICK valve covers. Check out his web site. Drill down under other performance products ( I think ).

Jet Hydro
02-12-2004, 04:42 PM
Duane
It look`s like the T-shirt pimps are out...lol... Just as bad as the Hat pimps....ROTFLMAO
I never did pick mine up after the Wichita race :(
Forgot all about`em with everything I had going on :(
BTW... I`ll bring the Hydro over some time Monday afternoon if that will work for you. I`ll shoot you an e mail later on tonight. Back to cleaning and polishing I go.......

Jet Hydro
02-12-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Squirtcha?
You just leave her alone. I think she's doing fine!
Look she`s on her knees just asking me to help!
I have a soft spot for pretty girls with Jet Hydro`s :D