PDA

View Full Version : check out this stun gun

mikev
02-11-2004, 09:52 AM
stun gun (http://photos.imageevent.com/kwando/movieclips//bulltaser.wmv)

NOTALENT
02-11-2004, 09:56 AM
damn...thats brutal. He got back up wanting to kick some ass..though..lol

JetBoatRich
02-11-2004, 09:56 AM
sure pissed him off:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2004, 10:06 AM
what was the purpose of that.. That is just cruel.. The bull should of kicked him in the junk,, I would of held the f**ker for him too.. :mad: ;)

hoolign
02-11-2004, 10:14 AM
that's how mad cow disease got started :eek:

NOTALENT
02-11-2004, 10:16 AM
thats how they get the testosterone sturring..lol

superdave013
02-11-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
what was the purpose of that.. That is just cruel.. The bull should of kicked him in the junk,, I would of held the f**ker for him too.. :mad: ;)
I agree with you. But I bet that's nothing like when the Redo guys put a rope around his nuts to make him buck.
I think that everytime a bull rider or clown gets taken out by the bull that it's furking great. They should get their heads stomped in for doing that to the bulls and horses.

Tommy1005
02-11-2004, 10:45 AM
f-in hippies. I think that's awesome, and I have used them before. It was demonstrating the power of the thing. Have you ever had a bull charge you, I think not. Knocking the bull down for a couple of seconds like that gives you the chance to get away from him. And the rodeo comment, what's up with that. Those bulls have it made. So they have a rope tied around them for 8 seconds every couple of weeks. The rest of the time, they get to be lazy and have sex. That must be a real rough life. I applaud cowboys, it takes balls to hop on something 10 times your size and hope it doesn't kill you. Just my .02

Keithb87
02-11-2004, 10:50 AM
I thought that was cool :cool: :cool:

superdave013
02-11-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Tommy1005
f-in hippies. I think that's awesome, and I have used them before. It was demonstrating the power of the thing. Have you ever had a bull charge you, I think not. Knocking the bull down for a couple of seconds like that gives you the chance to get away from him. And the rodeo comment, what's up with that. Those bulls have it made. So they have a rope tied around them for 8 seconds every couple of weeks. The rest of the time, they get to be lazy and have sex. That must be a real rough life. I applaud cowboys, it takes balls to hop on something 10 times your size and hope it doesn't kill you. Just my .02
I bet you wouldn't take that bulls job.

mikev
02-11-2004, 01:26 PM
there just tendrizing the meat before they turn him into steak and burgers.

fourspeednup
02-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Sorry I'm not a coke addict cowboy;) Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Uncle Jesse was...:D

PACKINAIR
02-11-2004, 02:53 PM
I am 1/2 tempted to buy one just to shoot that asshole:mad:

BUSTI
02-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Its not as if the bull died! Well if you remeber the lion video I just better keep my mouth shout. Or all the animal rights crowd will hate my guts again! Other wise I thought it was awsome display of technology.
Shit has to be tested...better a bull that can easily take it than a man or smaller animal.
I have said enough.
How can a civilian in California get one of those?

Jbb
02-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Bang................Zaaaap!

hoolign
02-11-2004, 04:37 PM
I think they should try those things (and others ) down at the penetentiary on the inmates,
poor ol bull... probably just standin there thinkin.."well what am I gonna do today...maybe wonder on over to that cute lil heffer I saw yester... OWW SHIT.. MANG.... WHAT THE **** WAS THAT...HEY THAT ****ING HURT!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Tommy1005
What the f**k ever dude.. :yuk: I'd like you to come down here with your balls so I can wrap them with some dental floss and see your f**king reaction on that one.. It is just cruel.. if it has to be tested then test the thing on people like you or the f**king asses that are on death row.. their going to die anyway.. Nice reply from you calling people on here hippies.. you only have what 5 posts and I already think your a dick.. :yuk: :rolleyes:

Kurtis500
02-11-2004, 05:27 PM
I have seen those used (similar model) on people live and in person. And one dog too. They hurt big time, and getting the prongs out is a bit painful. Not only that, they can leave the leads in and zap them again.

H20Advantage
02-11-2004, 06:53 PM
They call it riding for five. Basically the e-taser gives you a five second jolt of electricity. the electrical current causes the muscle to seize up so you can't move.
For videos with human use look at http://www.etaser.com.
Not condoning the animal testing but they work great in some situations for law enforcement.

CA Stu
02-11-2004, 07:33 PM
Shocking!
CA Stu :)