PDA

View Full Version : OK.....So what do you REALLY want????

skeepwerkzaz
02-11-2004, 10:44 AM
I read alot on here about what people dislike about certain boats, aswell as what people seem to universally like. My question is this.....What do you really want/expect from a boat?
Here is my ideal one...
25-27ft
two big roosts
one big motor
stereo loud enough to blow womens clothes off
(sound familiar ;) but hey I AM biased)
Lets not get into the turbine-powerered off shore stuff, just real-world wants/ needs.......
This should be interesting, it has been boring in here lately.
Clay

Hallett19
02-11-2004, 11:02 AM
I want a girl that looks like Pamela Anderson who has no teeth, no voice box, no shame and no inhibitions ........... oh, you mean a boat ??? sorry, well lets see. I like that Skater "Lick This" or that 40 ft canopied offshore advantage. But in reality, I like a "Sandbar Slammer" hmmmmm.... maybe that is what I will name my first Trident ....... something that everyone at the sandbar wants to be near, but cant get near because of the herd of tail that has gathered. A nice weekend at Martinez where people follow you to your campground so they can finish checking out your boat.... I like that.

Sleek-Jet
02-11-2004, 11:11 AM
Right now... a boat that runs. :D
Ultimate would be a 24 - 26' Daytona w/ an Infomaniac quad-rotor.

skeepwerkzaz
02-11-2004, 11:21 AM
sleek-jet,
You a Lefty Gardner fan?

Sleek-Jet
02-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Yes I am.

skeepwerkzaz
02-11-2004, 11:32 AM
Hey Columbo, put down your magnifying glass. No canned breakfast meat here, just something to breakup the boredom.
:D
Skeep "not undercover spammin" werkz

bordsmnj
02-11-2004, 11:42 AM
i like like one small block whipple kit w/re program
one set of aluminum heads
one set of cast aluminum manifolds
trim tabs
and hydrolic to the helm.
-to go!
:D

Forkin' Crazy
02-11-2004, 11:50 AM
I think a Bayliner with a radial engine would be nice...... ;)
:cool:
One that is light, small, and has a large motor, uses a relatively high pitch prop so there will actually be some economy for traveling distances. Cheap on parts and maintanence and a top end of 100 mph...... only 8 mph to go!:)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/767still6-med.jpg
I have an old Checkmate that I am restoring too. Gotta have something that will hold a lot of babes...:D

Tom Brown
02-11-2004, 11:53 AM
I like other people's boats better. They have lower operating costs.