PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day, What are

cal***boat
02-11-2004, 09:52 PM
What are you going to get or do for your other half ?
To start this one off my wife has allways wanted one of those Taco Bell dogs you seen on TV on there ads.
Well I got her a AKC registered male Chihuahua that is 8 weeks old for a mere $700 ( I must be nuts and she is spoiled rotten) and now I can look forward to housebreaking an over grown Rat and have him ruin the carpet in my new house.
But I love her and if the dog makes her happy thats all that matters.

JetBoatRich
02-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by cal***boat
I can look forward to housebreaking an over grown Rat LOL, ankle bitters:rolleyes:

cal***boat
02-11-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
LOL, ankle bitters:rolleyes:
:eek: First time the little shit bites my ankle I'll launch him across the room into my 200 gallon aquarium and let the fish have at him.:eek:

fourspeednup
02-11-2004, 10:01 PM
I was gonna get her a vacuum cleaner:D

cal***boat
02-11-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
I did that one year but I got here new pots and pans and boy was she pissed off.
She made me cook with them for a week or two until she could not stand my cooking anymore, Then everthing went back to normal.

bordsmnj
02-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
that takes balls!:D i thought about trying to pull that off but chickend out.:frown: she got to go bikini shopping instead.:cool:

JetBoatRich
02-11-2004, 10:10 PM
My first year with my wife, I bought a microwave with a broiler, etc. Actually might have been a BD present and we needed one.
She gave it away:confused:
Live and learn, we have been together almost 20 years and all is great never bought an appliance for a special occasion again:D

cal***boat
02-11-2004, 10:12 PM
Vacuum cleaners and bikini's go good together. LOL
Got any pictures you can post ?:rolleyes:

bordsmnj
02-11-2004, 10:14 PM
you want me to put a bikini on a vacume cleaner?:rolleyes: j/k.

fourspeednup
02-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Vacuum cleaners and bikini's go good together. LOL
Got any pictures you can post ?:rolleyes:
Actually I was thinking bikini's and the pots/pans.;) Combines two of my favorite things...ta-ta's and food:D

bordsmnj
02-11-2004, 10:16 PM
i think i have some on a disc somewhere but being comupter stupid and all it could take all night.:confused:

Tom Brown
02-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Hey J,
I hope you and Mrs. Bordsmnj have a wonderful Valentine's day. Treat her right, take her some place romantic, make her feel great about herself and about life, and then bone her like a Jamaican chicken. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
-- Tom :cool:

bordsmnj
02-11-2004, 10:17 PM
i like the snackbar scenerio though:D

cal***boat
02-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by bordsmnj
i think i have some on a disc somewhere but being comupter stupid and all it could take all night.:confused:
I'll check back in the morning and see how your doing.

bordsmnj
02-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Hey J,
I hope you and Mrs. Bordsmnj have a wonderful Valentine's day. Treat her right, take her some place romantic, make her feel great about herself and about life, and then bone her like a Jamaican chicken. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
-- Tom :cool:
tom,tom,tom. you have such a way with words.ROTFLMAO!:D that was kind of a shock.are you clarvoyant? anyway,where gonna go stay out in parker for a couple days of dirt bike riding boating and ,uh, the chicken thing.......:D

Kilrtoy
02-11-2004, 10:25 PM
Not a god damn thing........

boatnam2
02-11-2004, 10:25 PM
let me know if your going to take his advice jason,that way i can have tina break out the plastic sheets for you guys.:)

bordsmnj
02-11-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by boatnam2
let me know if your going to take his advice jason,that way i can have tina break out the plastic sheets for you guys.:) oh i'm bringin' all kinds of plastic! for you guys too. please specify between 10 and 30 mil. and also what viscosity oil yuh want on the side. oh, and should i bring wood?....uh,for the fire pit?:D

boatnam2
02-11-2004, 11:34 PM
no i still got the wood from the remodel.i will take the 30wt need a heat reducer!:burningm:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Gee, I can hardly wait for the weekend to get here! :rolleyes:
:D

NOTALENT
02-12-2004, 10:26 AM
well since I dont have another half my buddies and I are going down to papas and beer and going to find another half for the night...!! :D :D

Ducatista
02-12-2004, 12:18 PM
My wife's mother passed away last night, looks like we will be burying her on Saturday. :( They were really close and "Liz" lived with use for the last 3 years, and we were able to keep her out of the nursung home. Not guna be a happy Valentines weekend for us, but I wish the rest of ya peeps a good time.

NOTALENT
02-12-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
My wife's mother passed away last night, looks like we will be burying her on Saturday. :( They were really close and "Liz" lived with use for the last 3 years, and we were able to keep her out of the nursung home. Not guna be a happy Valentines weekend for us, but I wish the rest of ya peeps a good time.
sorry to hear that my condolenses go out to u...Hope yall are ok.

Slick
02-12-2004, 12:25 PM
Duca,
That sucks, sorry for your wifes loss.

78Eliminator
02-12-2004, 12:32 PM
:eek: First time the little shit bites my ankle I'll launch him across the room into my 200 gallon aquarium and let the fish have at him.:eek:
In all seriousness, don't even swipe his head with a newspaper. Violence doesn't work to train these little guys. It just makes them hate humans, which makes sense. Another reason is the side of their skull is about as strong as an egg shell. You can kill them or give them serious brain damage for the rest of their life. I got my chihuahua from a rescue and he has convulsions once a month because some idiot didn't know how to train a dog and beat him. Now he gets to have these fits, piss and shit himself and violently knock his head on the floor if I am not around to cradle him until the fits are over.
I know you were probably kidding, but I just thought I would mention to you that they are VERY fragile. BUT, they are very loyal and nice dogs. They will bond to you and my little dog "Ziggy" once charged a guy who was threatening Sharon; willing to to take a blow from a human that outweighs him by 18 times!! Enjoy your new dog!!!
Justin

JetBoatRich
02-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
Sad news, sorry for your families loss. Sounds like your wife and you were there for her mom the last few years. Her mom was lucky for that.

HyRider15
02-12-2004, 12:39 PM
I am not getting the soon to be EX betterhalf a god dam thing

Rod-64
02-12-2004, 02:06 PM
Last year I got my sweetie a broom for Valentine's Day.........This year I got her the dustpan for the complete set..........She'll be soooo happy.:D
Seriously.......A nice seafood dinner at Shugrues in Havasu then Fireworks.

monkey rage frank
02-12-2004, 02:43 PM
I think some pick up sticks chinese food. Maybe a movie (an aciton of course) and she'll become a vacummmm cleaner!

cal***boat
02-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
In all seriousness, don't even swipe his head with a newspaper. Violence doesn't work to train these little guys. It just makes them hate humans, which makes sense. Another reason is the side of their skull is about as strong as an egg shell. You can kill them or give them serious brain damage for the rest of their life. I got my chihuahua from a rescue and he has convulsions once a month because some idiot didn't know how to train a dog and beat him. Now he gets to have these fits, piss and shit himself and violently knock his head on the floor if I am not around to cradle him until the fits are over.
I know you were probably kidding, but I just thought I would mention to you that they are VERY fragile. BUT, they are very loyal and nice dogs. They will bond to you and my little dog "Ziggy" once charged a guy who was threatening Sharon; willing to to take a blow from a human that outweighs him by 18 times!! Enjoy your new dog!!!
Justin
Justin I was just kidding about launching him across the room.
He will most likely get loved to death. LOL

FMluvswater
02-12-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
YOU GET MORE OUT OF A WOMAN BY LOVING THE SHIT OUT OF THEM :D
;) :D

FMluvswater
02-12-2004, 05:33 PM
I figured you already knew but I couldn't resist the creative edit! :D

phuggit
02-12-2004, 07:29 PM
Flowers, personalized thongs and Sing Sing in Irvine w/friends

FryJet
02-12-2004, 08:16 PM
I gave up a great thing and now im paying for it. You guys that have a good thing and are smart enough to know it are lucky, I blew it and now im paying the price. Take hold and love your girls all you can, dont blow it like me. Its going to be a rough 14th but what can I do, she has someone who makes her happy now and that kinda makes me happy and sad at the same time. Hind sigt is 20/20 huh, now I know.:frown: I have learned. Hope everyone has a great day and love the one your with.
F.J.

cal***boat
02-13-2004, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by FryJet
I gave up a great thing and now im paying for it. You guys that have a good thing and are smart enough to know it are lucky, I blew it and now im paying the price. Take hold and love your girls all you can, dont blow it like me. Its going to be a rough 14th but what can I do, she has someone who makes her happy now and that kinda makes me happy and sad at the same time. Hind sigt is 20/20 huh, now I know.:frown: I have learned. Hope everyone has a great day and love the one your with.
F.J.
;) Hang in there my friend because everything happens for a reason and it allways gets better in the long run.
Go out in the garage and take a look at the boat, do a little work on it, maybe wax it, then if it's warmer then 50 degrees out hook it up and take it out for awhile and give a good blast across the lake.
That allways works for me.