PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's Doing his Intern; Bush by a landslide.

carbonmarine
02-12-2004, 09:15 AM
www.drudgereport.com
He wisked this gal out of teh cournty.... cant blame him, Have you seen his wife ! She fuggly, but worth 700 mil... He granddad inveted this sauce we call Heinz Catsup.....
Rick

carbonmarine
02-12-2004, 09:17 AM
I ****ING LOVE POLITICS.....
** THIS BEATS THE WORLD SERIES AS A SPORTING EVENT !
......Just amazing.
Rick

HighRoller
02-12-2004, 02:52 PM
He can thank Terry Mcauliffe for that being revealed. You take a shot at Bush and you get a return salvo. I've always said that every politician has dirt on all the other politicians and that's the only way to guarantee your opponent won't try to blindside you. They sit around like card players, and if someone throws down an ugly card, the other guy throws out his trump card. When clinton got impeached, how long was it before Newt gingrich's problems became public?

OutCole'd
02-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Let the mudslinging begin.

GlastronGuy
02-12-2004, 03:12 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/395lewinsky3.jpg

ROZ
02-12-2004, 03:30 PM
LMAO!!! :D

CEO
02-12-2004, 03:37 PM
Has Monica lost weight?

25 Eagle
02-12-2004, 03:51 PM
Why would they bring this up now? Your supposed to wait until 2 weeks before the election.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-12-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by CEO
Has Monica lost weight?
and she found someone to marry her!

Boatcop
02-12-2004, 05:41 PM
He can thank Terry Mcauliffe for that being revealed. You take a shot at Bush and you get a return salvo.
It is probable that McAuliff had something to do with this report, but you're wrong about Bush being involved.
Terry McAuliff is the chairman of the DNC, and wouldn't do anything to help Bush if his pension depended on it.
Kerry is making an end run on the Presidency, and up until now, had (at least) a "shot" at beating Bush. This would go against McAuliff's plan. McAuliff is a Clinton shill, and if Kerry took the White House, the plan to run Hillary in '08 would be down the tubes.
This report will damage Kerry's chances of even getting the nomination, at least on the first ballot at the convention. The DNC will then push for Dean or another sure loser, so Mrs. Clinton can take her shot in the next election.
Either that, or they will stump to put Hillary on the ballot this year, in a back door effort at the Democratic Convention.
Whatever happens, this will be interesting to watch. Not just Kerry will implode*, but I see the whole Ass party going into turmoil.
*Quote from Wes Clark:

Scream
02-12-2004, 05:55 PM
Let's check Hillary's forhead for a 666!

Forkin' Crazy
02-12-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Boatcop
McAuliff is a Clinton shill, and if Kerry took the White House, the plan to run Hillary in '08 would be down the tubes.
This report will damage Kerry's chances of even getting the nomination, at least on the first ballot at the convention. The DNC will then push for Dean or another sure loser, so Mrs. Clinton can take her shot in the next election.
Either that, or they will stump to put Hillary on the ballot this year, in a back door effort at the Democratic Convention.
That is what scares me! The only one that could be worse is Jessy Jackson...LOL!;)

LASERRAY
02-12-2004, 06:35 PM
I can't wait for the election loss to wipe that stupid expression off his face. He looks like Herman Munster!:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/395lewinsky3.jpg

Sleek-Jet
02-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Sportin' Wood
and she found someone to marry her!
Well we know that she can give epic head.
Other wise why would Slick Willie have staked the oval office on it??

Dr. Eagle
02-12-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
Well we know that she can give epic head.
Other wise why would Slick Willie have staked the oval office on it??
Musta been good shizzle!
and Hey Sleek Jet, a fellow BRC member????!!!!!