PDA

View Full Version : Will it EVER STOP?!!!!!!!

Her454
03-28-2006, 09:06 AM
I have SPRING FEVER/CABIN FEVER so bad I cant stand it anymore! :(:(:(
KCRA 3 News flash >
The Sierra snowpack is more than double the annual average in many locations, but don't expect any long stretches of warm spring weather anytime soon.
Water and climate experts predict a cycle of wet weather will continue in Northern California for at least a few more weeks, boosting the snowpack even more.
This comes as the state Department of Water Resources planned Tuesday to conduct a survey to determine the water content of mountain snow.
Showers and thunderstorms were expected Tuesday in the Sacramento region, with snow falling in the Sierra above 5,500 feet.
"From a rainfall perspective, we get about 6 to 7 inches of rain in March," said Art Hinojosa, DWR hydology chief. "We're already well above 12, going on 13 or 14 with the rest of this week. It's been a wet March by all accounts."
At Blue Canyon along Interstate 80, snowpack is 240 percent of normal. That translates to about 21 inches of water, KCRA 3's Brian Hickey reported.
Once warm weather arrives and snow begins to melt, officials say they are ready for heavy runoff. Folsom Lake is about two-thirds full.
"We have got enough room for what we expect to get in from the snowmelt," said Jeff McCracken of the Bureau of Reclamation.

Jordy
03-28-2006, 09:08 AM
Supposed to be in the 90's in Phoenix this weekend. You should head out for the big Team Turnkey party we're having. I'm in the process of having t-shirts made up. You want your normal little spaghetti strap look at my cleave kind of shirt??? :D :D :D

Havasu_Dreamin
03-28-2006, 09:10 AM
Supposed to be in the 90's in Phoenix this weekend. You should head out for the big Team Turnkey party we're having.
Does that include turnkey jetboats? :)

Her454
03-28-2006, 09:11 AM
Supposed to be in the 90's in Phoenix this weekend. You should head out for the big Team Turnkey party we're having. I'm in the process of having t-shirts made up. You want your normal little spaghetti strap look at my cleave kind of shirt??? :D :D :D
Since I am apparently a member whether I want to be or not, I'll take the spaghetti strap.

Jordy
03-28-2006, 09:11 AM
Does that include turnkey jetboats? :)
I don't see why not. There were quite a few potato chips out last weekend. Don't think I'd want to be out in some of the water at Pleasant in a Pringlemobile. It was a little rough in the afternoon. :D

Jordy
03-28-2006, 09:12 AM
Since I am apparently a member whether I want to be or not,
Yeah, whatever. You're on the Team Turnkey Wall of Fame. Don't be all coy about it now. :D

Dave C
03-28-2006, 09:13 AM
are you guys serving potato CHIPS and dip for lunch?

Her454
03-28-2006, 09:13 AM
Yeah, whatever. You're on the Team Turnkey Wall of Fame. Don't be all coy about it now. :D
So I hear....... :rolleyes:

Jordy
03-28-2006, 09:14 AM
are you guys serving potato CHIPS and dip for lunch?
I'm sure the dip will be here sooner or later. :notam: