PDA

View Full Version : Metrosexuals?

fourspeednup
02-13-2004, 12:25 PM
What the **** does this term mean? Last night in my English class this is all we discussed. I didn't make many comments since I had no idea what the **** anybody was talking about! They said it's a "feminine" boy:yuk: So he's gay right? Oh no! Apparently he's very "manly" because he doesn't have to prove himself. He can have manicures and pedicures and have tinted foundation--I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START ON THAT ONE! And what the **** is tinted foundation!!!??? Do women find this shit attractive? Hanging out with boys that are prettier than them? And actually enjoy shopping? Who the **** thought this shit up!!!??? I guess it's like the whole queer eye fudgepackers sweeping the nation. The gaying up of America! Where did I go wrong? I ride dirtbikes, work on my truck and boat, and build sandrails. The only thing I get on my nails is grease. And the only thing I wear on my face is dirt after a day of riding:cool: Bunch a ****in foofers if you ask me!:yuk:

CA Stu
02-13-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
What the **** does this term mean? Last night in my English class this is all we discussed. I didn't make many comments since I had no idea what the **** anybody was talking about! They said it's a "feminine" boy:yuk: So he's gay right? Oh no! Apparently he's very "manly" because he doesn't have to prove himself. He can have manicures and pedicures and have tinted foundation--I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START ON THAT ONE! And what the **** is tinted foundation!!!??? Do women find this shit attractive? Hanging out with boys that are prettier than them? And actually enjoy shopping? Who the **** thought this shit up!!!??? I guess it's like the whole queer eye fudgepackers sweeping the nation. The gaying up of America! Where did I go wrong? I ride dirtbikes, work on my truck and boat, and build sandrails. The only thing I get on my nails is grease. And the only thing I wear on my face is dirt after a day of riding:cool: Bunch a ****in foofers if you ask me!:yuk:
Relax, young man!
More fags = more unsatisfied pussy left over for you!!
At least that's how I look at it.
CA Stu

CrazyHippy
02-13-2004, 12:28 PM
Agreed. Any man who would willingly go clothes shopping, or get a manicure, has to take it in the ass.:eek:
BJH

LASERRAY
02-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
What the **** does this term mean? Last night in my English class this is all we discussed. I didn't make many comments since I had no idea what the **** anybody was talking about! They said it's a "feminine" boy:yuk: So he's gay right? Oh no! Apparently he's very "manly" because he doesn't have to prove himself. He can have manicures and pedicures and have tinted foundation--I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START ON THAT ONE! And what the **** is tinted foundation!!!??? Do women find this shit attractive? Hanging out with boys that are prettier than them? And actually enjoy shopping? Who the **** thought this shit up!!!??? I guess it's like the whole queer eye fudgepackers sweeping the nation. The gaying up of America! Where did I go wrong? I ride dirtbikes, work on my truck and boat, and build sandrails. The only thing I get on my nails is grease. And the only thing I wear on my face is dirt after a day of riding:cool: Bunch a ****in foofers if you ask me!:yuk: Southpark had a recent episode on the Metrosexual fad that was hilarious.:D

GlastronGuy
02-13-2004, 03:58 PM
I remember it being something about boys who are raised in homes with single mothers. With no man in the house, the boys tend to be raised a little on the gay side.

LASERRAY
02-13-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
I remember it being something about boys who are raised in homes with single mothers. With no man in the house, the boys tend to be raised a little on the gay side. I hate to say it but I have a 11 year old cousin that is in this predicament. My wife's sister left her husband when the boy was only five, and after giving-up on sports he is now in dance class, plays the clarinet and just exzudes gay. He's the poster child for the two-parent family proponent What a waste of a boy.:(

AleAlchemist
02-13-2004, 06:40 PM
Hes still young, Givema couple of shots, take him to a strip bar so he thinks he dremt it.
Thatl shake the sugar out!

plumb crazy
02-13-2004, 06:40 PM
cant we all get along! just kidding i have two boys and i tell them their are no fags that will live in my house. also i tell them dont hate on any one . and dont bring tha fagget ass shit around me. i love all you guys not in a fagget way.

plumb crazy
02-13-2004, 06:43 PM
also if i was to leave them i think their mom would not knowing would kind of queer them a little.

AleAlchemist
02-13-2004, 06:50 PM
No problem give them a Titty pin and they'll spend more time at home in the bathroom than ever before!
^ - Boobies......
V - No Boobies....
^ - Boobies......
V - No Boobies....
^ - Boobies......:D :D

CA Stu
02-13-2004, 07:02 PM
I remember it being something about boys who are raised in homes with single mothers. With no man in the house, the boys tend to be raised a little on the gay side.
That's kind of a silly blanket statement, isn't it?
Depends on the Mom, I reckon.
I like to think that if I get run over by a bus on my way home tonight, my wife would still raise my son to be a lady killer, just like his Dad... :)
Cheers
CA Stu

GlastronGuy
02-13-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by CA Stu
That's kind of a silly blanket statement, isn't it?
Cheers
CA Stu
No

CA Stu
02-13-2004, 07:09 PM
No
Yes it is.
I'm living proof that that is an ignorant statement.
Thanks
CA Stu

GlastronGuy
02-13-2004, 08:58 PM
You used the word silly. You have definite metrosexual tendencies.
;)
BTW, I only reported what I heard. I didn't define it.

FMluvswater
02-14-2004, 02:59 AM
There's only one true expert on this subject ... come on where are you beached1? .... It's gay if he says so! ;) (I'd bet he'll say so.) :D
metrosexual? jeez louise! :rolleyes: wtf is that word morphed of? mock heterosexual? maybe heterosexual? :yuk:

Stupid Fast
02-14-2004, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by CA Stu
Relax, young man!
More fags = more unsatisfied pussy left over for you!!
At least that's how I look at it.
CA Stu
Have you ever been to a bar, and noticed that there is always that guy that sits with the women and talks with them all night? While your getting all loud and abnoxios (sp?) and haveing a great time? Who ends up with the girls at 1:30? YOU do.
Poor guy. Not only did he waste and evening that could have been a great time, he goes home alone. No matter what women say, they are tuned on by the manly man. They enjoy the others as friends!!!!!!
Metrosexuals if not gay, are guys that are trying that last ditch effort to get laid.
P.S. The comment about being raised by just your mother, BULLSHIT Its the guys fault. Not his moms.
EMC

CA Stu
02-14-2004, 10:43 AM
You used the word silly. You have definite metrosexual tendencies.
;)
How dare you!
Now you're going to have to take a long, warm shower with me. ;)
Hugs
CA Stu