PDA

View Full Version : Free to a good home :(

sigepmock
03-28-2006, 10:36 AM
Well the doc thinks the baby is allergic to cats so we have to get rid of Shady. :frown:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495Shady-med.JPG
We hate to get rid of him but we think it's best for the Lauren's health. I'm not a big "Cat" person but this guy made me change my mind. He plays fetch with you, chases the dog around the house and gets along with everyone.
Here he is with his best buddy:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495Shady_and_Mav-med.JPG
He's an American Short Hair purebread, which means we paid way too much for him, he's 5 years old, neutered, had all his shots , in perfect health etc....He's an indoor only cat, at least so far in his life, and is litter box trained. We really hate to see him go, especially since he was my wife and I's first addition to our family. He comes with all the accessories and food. We just want him to go to a good home.
If anyone wants or knows of someone who wants a great cat please pm me.
Thanks,
Chris

bunny 166
03-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Aw, sorry Chris! :cry: I know someone will take good care of your lil' man...We are allergic,too, so sorry we can't help....Good luck :clover: :clover:

sigepmock
03-28-2006, 10:47 AM
Aw, sorry Chris! :cry: I know someone will take good care of your lil' man...We are allergic,too, so sorry we can't help....Good luck :clover: :clover:
Thanks Bunny. That's what I'm hoping....

BarryMac
03-28-2006, 11:06 AM
Thanks Bunny. That's what I'm hoping....
Making a phone call to the wife right now, is he declawed???

SoCalHD
03-28-2006, 11:11 AM
He is not declawed, but his nails are kept short......Chris said that he doesn't do any scratching up of anything like some cats will... Hope that helped.

Phat Matt
03-28-2006, 11:30 AM
Has he ever been around other(strange) cats and dogs? How does he react?

Mrs. casean
03-28-2006, 11:34 AM
OMG :cry: He is the greatest cat! I'm soooo sorry! I love that big cat! :( If only Sean liked cats :argue: :D Someone will love him for sure!

BarryMac
03-28-2006, 11:37 AM
OMG :cry: He is the greatest cat! I'm soooo sorry! I love that big cat! :( If only Sean liked cats :argue: :D Someone will love him for sure!
Just got off the phone with the boss...

topless
03-28-2006, 11:39 AM
Aww what a cute cat. I just don't need any more animals or I'd take him. :cry:

SoCalHD
03-28-2006, 11:43 AM
What did the boss say???

Caljamr
03-28-2006, 11:46 AM
I will take him. My boss found a stray cat last year, declawed, neutered but no tags. I took her in and she has changed my mind about cats.
She would stay a indoor cat and she will make great friends with Ms. Kitty.
Just let me know if you haven't found anyone.
Jack

BarryMac
03-28-2006, 11:47 AM
What did the boss say???
Sent Chris a PM with a couple of questions that "The Boss" :D had, she seems receptive, she's been wanting a cat for some time now, so keep your fingers crossed, that is if he's not already gone to another home...

Caljamr
03-28-2006, 12:06 PM
It would be nice to see someone without a cat get him. He is a looker for sure.

a catered life
03-28-2006, 12:10 PM
my girl is allergic to dam near all animals and i think my kids would kill anything that might get more attention than them and the new fish tank are the only animals in the house except me :p but good luck with finding a good home

Mrs. casean
03-28-2006, 12:39 PM
If you get him you will have to have a BBQ or something so Chris and Carrie would still be albe to see him :D I like that idea!

phebus
03-28-2006, 12:41 PM
If you get him you will have to have a BBQ or something so Chris and Carrie would still be albe to see him :D I like that idea!
On the grill? :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Mrs. casean
03-28-2006, 12:47 PM
On the grill? :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
No no no!!! :p poor cat!

sigepmock
03-28-2006, 01:40 PM
No no no!!! :p poor cat!
Thanks for the help Linds..... :argue: Poor Shady ka bobs......
j/k Barry sent you a PM back, we would love for him to go to some friends. Like I said I'm not a big cat person but this guy changed my mind....the most "doglike" cat I've ever seen.
Let me know,
Chris

sigepmock
03-28-2006, 01:40 PM
I will take him. My boss found a stray cat last year, declawed, neutered but no tags. I took her in and she has changed my mind about cats.
She would stay a indoor cat and she will make great friends with Ms. Kitty.
Just let me know if you haven't found anyone.
Jack
Thanks Jack, I'll let you know.
Chris

HOOTER SLED-
03-29-2006, 09:44 AM
Free PUSSY!!! :D Did you find a home?

WYRD
03-29-2006, 09:45 AM
Free PUSSY!!! :D Did you find a home?
Down Boy :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
03-29-2006, 09:46 AM
Down Boy :crossx:
Sorry, I see pussy and get excited. :crossx: Oh wait, this is a different kind. :rollside:

Throttle
03-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Sorry, I see pussy and get excited. :crossx: Oh wait, this is a different kind. :rollside:
I can not believe it took you soo long for this response...