PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Mode?????

betty boop
02-17-2004, 09:31 AM
How can one be invisible when their name shows up on last post????????? Shouldn't it be invisible????? :confused:

betty boop
02-17-2004, 09:32 AM
Did you know it was me????? I was in invisible mode!!!! duhhhh

betty boop
02-17-2004, 09:42 AM
you can't see me.......
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/139/080_6540145.jpg

betty boop
02-17-2004, 09:55 AM
no - invisible mode - under editing your options you can be invisible where they show who's browsing the forums....but shows when you post......

ROZ
02-17-2004, 10:33 AM
Maybe you're the only one who can se yourself... You gotta know where you are, right?
BTW,
I can't see this...:D

topless
02-17-2004, 10:38 AM
Who are you people? You must be closing your eyes cuz I can't see you.

ROZ
02-17-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by topless
Who are you people? You must be closing your eyes cuz I can't see you.
Just think; If you could really invisible, you could be topless all the time ;) Or, are you already? :confused: :D

uvindex
02-17-2004, 10:52 AM
I'm freakin lost and have absolutely no clue WTF you people are talking about..
If you look at your profile, under Edit Options, one of the options is "Invisible Mode" -- the description says, "Selecting yes allows you to surf the forums without appearing in the 'Logged In Users' list."
As for the original question, you're only invisible when surfing forums (according to the description) not while posting to them. :)

Scream
02-17-2004, 10:53 AM
I'm pretty sure that just applies to the list of "who's online" when looking up who can be IM'd. If you post, it cannot be annonymous, at least that's how most forums work.

topless
02-17-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
Just think; If you could really invisible, you could be topless all the time ;) Or, are you already? :confused: :D
Who says I'm not?

Jungle Boy
02-17-2004, 11:48 AM
Try posting a naked photo of your self while touching your toes in invisible mode and we'll see if it works.:D

betty boop
02-17-2004, 11:51 AM
I'm invisible, can you see me???? :D

topless
02-17-2004, 11:52 AM
I already did. You can't see it.

FMluvswater
02-17-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Scream
I'm pretty sure that just applies to the list of "who's online" when looking up who can be IM'd. If you post, it cannot be annonymous, at least that's how most forums work.
Not only that but it's nearly impossible to stalk someone if they are in invisible mode cuz you can't invade their privacy properly. You can't find out what thread topics they are reading by looking at the who's online list either cuz their name won't show up. :mad: Then just as awful even if they post you can't tell if they are still online or if they left the forum immediately after posting cuz their name is absent from the list at the top of the forum. :( It so rots. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon13.gif
:rolleyes: No of course I'm not stalking anyone, don't be ridiculous ... he's in invisible mode I just know it. :( Hans? Please come out of invisible mode? :(