PDA

View Full Version : River Royal...

caroftheweek
03-28-2006, 11:36 AM
we are going to be bringing our boat home this weekend. will Black Meadow let me pick it up at their launch ramp? or do you have to have some sort of secret membership? they have always been a pain in the a-- for us to work with.
Ryan

riverroyal
03-28-2006, 11:49 AM
BML,then drive your truck in?Im not sure,my guess is they will be a pain in the ass,you may want to do it at the springs,pay the 10$.They wont care,plus you can drive over the dam,the head down 95.Also last year at this time last year the water was low,the ramp sucked

phebus
03-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Tell them you have mechanical problems, and the boat needs to be trailered. I can't imagine they wouldn't let you retrieve it.

caroftheweek
03-28-2006, 12:05 PM
BML,then drive your truck in?Im not sure,my guess is they will be a pain in the ass,you may want to do it at the springs,pay the 10$.They wont care,plus you can drive over the dam,the head down 95.Also last year at this time last year the water was low,the ramp sucked
you cannot tow a trailer over the dam. if you could that is what i would do. in order to do the springs, we would have to drive all the way to parker on the CA side and then come back up the AZ side. i will not tow the boat over the dirt road so BML is my only choice. kinda sucks but that is what we will have to do.

riverroyal
03-28-2006, 12:16 PM
you cannot tow a trailer over the dam. if you could that is what i would do. in order to do the springs, we would have to drive all the way to parker on the CA side and then come back up the AZ side. i will not tow the boat over the dirt road so BML is my only choice. kinda sucks but that is what we will have to do.
about the trailer part,I would drive the truck with trailer to the BML gate and tell them you have boat issues,like pheb said.Tell them the driver is on the cell and you cant make it anywhere else,tell them you need 15 minutes,maybe offer to pay something.If that doesnt work then you may be driving all the way around.Dont call and ask,they will say no.Im sure of that

phebus
03-28-2006, 12:18 PM
If they question you, just tell them you know riverroyal :messedup:

OutCole'd
03-28-2006, 12:20 PM
And JB, those guys are heavy hitters at BML.

caroftheweek
03-28-2006, 12:20 PM
I was waiting for RR to say "just speak to whoever, tell them RR sent you" :) :)

caroftheweek
03-28-2006, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. i will work something out.

riverroyal
03-28-2006, 12:24 PM
If it was in 3 weeks we could arrange something,tow your trailer in or something,they are not real good a being helpful,I know some good people there ,but its hit and miss

phebus
03-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Better yet, tell them that you are riverroyal, and if they give you any crap, your pulling all your stuff out of there!!! :mad:

riverroyal
03-28-2006, 12:41 PM
Better yet, tell them that you are riverroyal, and if they give you any crap, your pulling all your stuff out of there!!! :mad:
dont even mention my name!!!!!!!!!!!!They black list people for any reason