PDA

View Full Version : sunbunny

SLAPPING_GLASS
02-17-2004, 08:07 PM
some are asked to leave and some are asked to com hahaha
damn what post are they or he referring to must of missed that one.oh well we rather have you come than leave...

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-17-2004, 08:11 PM
I don't see what the problem was.. Did I miss something.. why would anyone want to kick off a girl.. there are not many of us left here. ;)

JetBoatRich
02-17-2004, 08:15 PM
That's happen can't make everyone:( I never saw anything:cool: that would suggest she leave:D

Kim Hanson
02-17-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by SLAPPING_GLASS
some are asked to leave and some are asked to com hahaha
damn what post are they or he referring to must of missed that one.oh well we rather have you come than leave...
Okay, point me in the right direction with a link...please!......( . )( . )......:cool:

redneckgirl
02-17-2004, 08:37 PM
Kim
Go back one page to the invisable mode thread not sure how to link. I didn't see why that would be grounds to asking someone to leave. Maybe I missed something also..:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
I agree not many girl around here.
RNG

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-17-2004, 08:39 PM
I don't think it was a moderator I think it was someone from the boards.. I just don't see the problem.. :confused:

JetBoatRich
02-17-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
I don't think it was a moderator I think it was someone from the boards.. I just don't see the problem.. :confused:
what problem, we need to evaluate what was written/said:p

Kim Hanson
02-17-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by redneckgirl
Kim
Go back one page to the invisable mode thread not sure how to link. I didn't see why that would be grounds to asking someone to leave. Maybe I missed something also..:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
RNG
I have looked at it twice, don't get it! Something missing?

MagicMtnDan
02-17-2004, 09:06 PM
Of course there's something missing that's why this whole thing is a "mystery" to the rest of us here. It doesn't look like it's been made public (yet) but knowing this place something's bound to slip out :D

Rexone
02-17-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
but knowing this place something's bound to slip out :D
oh my god, say it ain't so. :D
***boat... the drama board. Let us make a mountain out of your molehill.
(new slogan) :D

Kim Hanson
02-17-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by redneckgirl
Kim
RNG
You can come over and visit me on HavasuBarney.com, there are some girl's on there...look in The Dark-Side---Bre!..............( . )( . )......:cool:

redneckgirl
02-17-2004, 09:48 PM
Sorry Kim
I am not into HB!!! I love my family and boating....:D :D :D
But not offended!! :D :D
RNG

LUVNLIFE
02-18-2004, 04:59 AM
I think I read where it had to do with a PM she got.:confused: