PDA

View Full Version : Chet Capoli: Complete idiot or Bumbling Baffoon?

U C My Knutts
02-18-2004, 08:42 AM
Is this Putz for real? How can a guy with no experience to be found have such worldly advice on jetpumps? Chet please do tell the jet world about all of your pump knowledge.
I feel you should write us a 5 page essay on why we should all heed to your great pump theories and recommendations.

Jungle Boy
02-18-2004, 08:48 AM
Strong words for a new guy. I like Chet because he creates controversy and has his beliefs. Right or wrong, at least it's something.:)

malcolm
02-18-2004, 08:50 AM
I'm betting on total bench racer. Still have yet to see any boat of his in the water. :rolleyes:

U C My Knutts
02-18-2004, 09:04 AM
Your missing the point Jungleboy,
He has a POS for a boat and proffesses to be the second coming of Christ.
Always gotta go after HBjet. HBjet has forgotten more about Jets than Chet (nice name) will ever know

Cas
02-18-2004, 09:06 AM
troll

Jungle Boy
02-18-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by U C My Knutts
Always gotta go after HBjet. HBjet has forgotten more about Jets than Chet (nice name) will ever know
That's keep things interesting!! Never seen his boat though:cool:
Seen HBjet's boat and it's a nice ride. He'd make a good river racer with his dedication to going fast.

U C My Knutts
02-18-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Cas
troll
Loser

Jet Hydro
02-18-2004, 09:14 AM
I`m going to save this spot for later ;)

HOSS
02-18-2004, 09:58 AM
Chets boat may still be for sale. He does have a nice pump with setback. Its just the grab handles that make the boat over the top hillbilly.

AZKC
02-18-2004, 10:42 AM
Loser
No pretty much a troll:)

Oxnard
02-18-2004, 10:54 AM
Sounds like hbjet has another screen name ya think?
oxnard

Liberator TJ1984
02-18-2004, 10:54 AM
Beer and Popcorn anyone ?????:rolleyes: :D

GlastronGuy
02-18-2004, 10:57 AM
nvm

HBjet
02-18-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Oxnard
oxnard
Sorry, I don't... just saw this and I don't know who it is....
HBjet

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
02-18-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by HBjet
Sorry, I don't... just saw this and I don't know who it is....
HBjet
then it definitely sounds like you have another follower.:) If interested in joining the HBjet fan club please PM me for membership dues and your t-shirt and hat.;) :D
Omega

HBjet
02-18-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
then it definitely sounds like you have another follower.:) If interested in joining the HBjet fan club please PM me for membership dues and your t-shirt and hat.;) :D
Omega
How About That!
A thread with my name in it, and I post.... Whala, Omega shows up!

HBjet
02-18-2004, 01:20 PM
oxnard
One more thing on this.... you say this implying I have used other screen names before to hide behind..... well I was going to say your wrong, because you are..... but I have made another screen name to be funny just once.
Anyone remember HappyBoater?
HBjet

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
02-18-2004, 01:24 PM
How About That!
A thread with my name in it, and I post.... Whala, Omega shows up!
what kind of fan club president would I be if I didn't keep tabs on you. BTW I think TexasJet might take some pics of an agressor impeller under a microscope for you this weekend.:rolleyes: too bad I'm not going or I would do it myself.:) I figured you might like to see the molecular structure of the stainless 'out of the box' also.
Omega <---- just keeping tabs on my bitch

HBjet
02-18-2004, 01:30 PM
what kind of fan club president would I be if I didn't keep tabs on you.
That is true, you are doing a great job!
BTW I think TexasJet might take some pics of an agressor impeller under a microscope for you this weekend.
If he does, that would be great:D
Omega <---- just keeping tabs on my bitch
So how is Blown472 doing?

Bense468
02-18-2004, 01:53 PM
Has everyone gone Knutts. Where is uncle gidon?

Oldsquirt
02-18-2004, 02:05 PM
but I have made another screen name to be funny just once.
HBjet
Ahhhhhhhhh haaaaaaa. I remember. Ever get that boat finished? :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/1Bad_Flattie-med.JPG

HBjet
02-18-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by OLDSQUIRT
Ahhhhhhhhh haaaaaaa. I remember. Ever get that boat finished? :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/1Bad_Flattie-med.JPG
That is so funny, I had fun with that.... Got RiverDave going good! Saying I bought it for 3100 bucks and wanted a chrome prop!
HBjet:D

HalletDave
02-18-2004, 03:21 PM
Props to you for starting that thread Randy.;)
It made for some great entertainment.:D

HBjet
02-18-2004, 03:26 PM
HD, thanks!
Here is the thread if anyone is interested...
My First Boat Need help! (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23173)
HBjet

Blown 472
02-18-2004, 03:37 PM
That is true, you are doing a great job!
If he does, that would be great:D
So how is Blown472 doing?
Easy there big boy or my dad is going to come over and kick your nuts up around your throat.

Foggerjet
02-18-2004, 04:10 PM
HBjet, I just read that thread and it was hysterical! you outdid yourself there. people started gettin wise on page 2 or 3. Shit, by then I'd almost peed my pants. I think Brent had the best post "Shit, Stevie Wonder could have picked a better boat". Good stuff!
fog

HBjet
02-18-2004, 04:33 PM
There was a lot of funny comments being made, one of my favorites was "That boat is the biggest pile of shit I have ever seen. And I have seen some steaming piles before." I did feel bad that some of the people who gave really good advice felt they where had, and I never thought it would go past 2 pages of posts. I remember thinking there was no way I would tell anyone because I didn't want to piss people like Froggy and others who where offering to help... And I wanted to sound as real as I could. I guess it worked, but some people caught on from the get go, and 1stepcloser was right on the money! I was laughing my ass off.... Sorry if I pissed anyone off, but it's been a long time now....
HBjet
HappyBoater

skipr
02-18-2004, 04:41 PM
Dude, that thread was absolutly gut busting!!! I hope you didn't give anybody any ideas though.

shaun
02-18-2004, 05:03 PM
The moderator could always compare 'U C My Knutts' ip that was logged when he posted and HBJets ip. If they match then it's the same guy, if not then it wasnt HBJet or he is tricky :) (Not that i really think it's HBJet or care.)
My first few days on this board chet and Duane where going at it about HTP's ultimate wear ring.

77charger
02-18-2004, 05:32 PM
Happy boater hb jet didint know that was you but remember that post:D .
I still think the new eliminator daytona was the best april fools though.:D

Duane HTP
02-18-2004, 06:30 PM
My first few days on this board chet and Duane where going at it about HTP's ultimate wear ring.
I'm glad you brought that up. If you remember, I challanged him to show me the wear ring with sand imbeded in it. Well, it never happened. HUM, I wonder why???? I even offered to give him a new wear ring for free.

Duane HTP
02-18-2004, 06:34 PM
HBJet, I sold my other stainless impellers. So I ordered some more in, in time for our open house Sunday. They came in today. I have not opened them. I'll do it Sunday when everyone is there just so everyone knows that the pictures are of the way they came in from the factory. We'll post them for YA.

LUVNLIFE
02-18-2004, 06:40 PM
I wasn't even a lurker back then. I started reading that thread and realized it was from 2002. I read the whole thing because I knew it would lead to some good shit. That was funny stuff HB.:D

73beast
02-18-2004, 07:46 PM
oxnard
Whats an "Oxnard"????

Jake W
02-18-2004, 07:49 PM
I know you guys arnt picking on my buddy Chet are ya:D
How did this threat go from I hate Chet to I love HBjet?No offence there HB just a weird turn.
Jake:eek:

cyclone
02-18-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Jake W
I know you guys arnt picking on my buddy Chet are ya:D
How did this threat go from I hate Chet to I love HBjet?No offence there HB just a weird turn.
Jake:eek:
i believe his fan club showed up.

Jet Hydro
02-18-2004, 07:54 PM
I`m still not saying anything...As bad as it hurts me, I`m still just saving space. :D

Jet Hydro
02-18-2004, 07:56 PM
Oh BTW, I still haven't received my membership card.:wink:

BOBALOO
02-18-2004, 07:58 PM
HaHaHa I remember that thread before I was ever posting here:D
Whats up Randy? I guess I will have some coldies with you at the super secret/hush hush bench racing session this saturday.
Should be a good bunch there .

ChetCapoli
02-18-2004, 09:31 PM
I had to take half the night to stop laughing in order to be able to post thoughtfully after this assface started this thread. UC??? LMAO!! Second coming of christ eh?? i'm flattered you think that.
That post above is very interesting...how might you know about my boat btw?? I have blueprinted the bottom(extensively), set the pump back,fabricated the transom adapter/all other misc parts myself, put the pump together,built my own motor. This was all done for the most part(had help from 1 guy) MYSELF. The boat has all the best parts and the installations are as CLEAN as they possibly can be. Can YOU remotely fathom how to even attempt something such as that? I think not. As far as HB...he pays to have it done and is as narrow minded as they come.
Anyways, The boat is currently for sale COMPLETE less motor. Add long block and it's turn key. How that is a POS i have no idea....maybe your looking at your boat, Which is??? I seem to have forgotten? SO...are we going somewhere with this or just running laps??
CHET
HB knows more than me in one dept.....DONUTS!! :D

77charger
02-18-2004, 09:35 PM
Holy cow chet responded to thread that didnt have mpd or dne mentioned.:D :) :D :D
Chet aint you a proper now??

ChetCapoli
02-18-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Duane HTP
If you remember, I challanged him to show me the wear ring with sand imbeded in it. Well, it never happened. HUM, I wonder why???? I even offered to give him a new wear ring for free.
You wonder why??....well, like i stated before, right now the boat is currently FOR SALE. IF i dont sell my boat and decide to take my pump apart to retrieve that wonderful plastick gimmick you call a wear ring, i'll be sure to send it to ya. Otherwise it serves it's purpose for the time being just like a brass one would have for UM...LESS MONEY. Since we are on the subject (and a guy of your stature felt the need to call me out) i recall you not answering my question either though....how many of those wear rings does MPD use... if any? If by chance none...i wonder why??? :D Thanks
CHET

Jet Hydro
02-18-2004, 10:51 PM
CHET Chet chet, What are we going to do with you? ;)
I thought you said that you had already taken out the ware ring because of the sand that was imbedded in it and replaced it with a brass one?
You said something like you had to see if you could find it or something?? I could be wrong but, I thought that that`s what was said?
I don't remember what post that was under, anyone????

HBjet
02-18-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by ChetCapoli
As far as HB...he pays to have it done and is as narrow minded as they come.
Don't you think it's a little narrow minded to think you can do as good as a professional with 30 years experience?
Sorry if you have a lower acceptable standard of quality then I do... I'm not knocking you for it, but you sure knock me for having a higher one then you.
HBjet

565edge
02-19-2004, 07:01 AM
?

disco_charger
02-19-2004, 07:22 AM
HBjet has forgotten more about Jets than Chet (nice name) will ever know
OK, here's where things get pretty carried away. :rolleyes: No offense Randy, cause you know we're road dogs, but this makes you sound like you're innovating pumps in your garage. I'm certainly not cheerleading for Chet either, but is there really a point to this post? I appreciate shit stirring as much as the next, but lately this site is sounding like a Jr. High locker room. "Oh yeah, well Chet's faster than Randy! Oh yeah, well Randy can kick Chet's ass, and Chet is a doo-doo head!" :rolleyes: Who cares?

likwidsukr
02-19-2004, 07:53 AM
Is this Putz for real? How can a guy with no experience to be found have such worldly advice on jetpumps? Chet please do tell the jet world about all of your pump knowledge.
I feel you should write us a 5 page essay on why we should all heed to your great pump theories and recommendations.
Who cares :rolleyes:

HBjet
02-19-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by likwidsukr
Who cares :rolleyes:
I agree.... but I'm not U C so I can't do anything!

roostwear
02-19-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by 73beast
Whats an "Oxnard"????
Technically known as "Bovine testicles"
Glad to help........
Back to your regularly scheduled pissing match.

Oxnard
02-19-2004, 09:39 AM
You got that right roostwear ! In other words- "his daddy" !
Oxnard

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
02-19-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Jet Hydro
Oh BTW, I still haven't received my membership card.:wink:
they are on the same schedule as the ***boat stickers.:D
Omega

Jet Hydro
02-19-2004, 10:16 AM
I can have my sign shop make the stickers but I want my membership card or I`m going to join some other Fan Club! ;) :D

HBjet
02-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Found this old photo I had, thought I would through it up!
http://home.socal.rr.com/boatbutts/c002.jpg

Her454
02-19-2004, 04:40 PM
:rolleyes:
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
Strong words for a new guy.
New Guy? Yea right, read between the lines and you'll figure out who it is.
:rolleyes:

Jungle Boy
02-19-2004, 04:43 PM
I'm not much of a detective.:frown: Just more attention starved jetboaters, trying to liven things up. :yuk:

Her454
02-19-2004, 04:45 PM
:):):)

Rexone
02-19-2004, 05:38 PM
I thought we had all the Knutts locked up. Seems one escapes occasionally. :frown:

Blown 472
02-19-2004, 05:43 PM
I'm not much of a detective.:frown: Just more attention starved jetboaters, trying to liven things up. :yuk:
Musta got tired of stroking their meat over their dyno sheets??:D :D :D :p

Jungle Boy
02-19-2004, 05:59 PM
That's not a pretty picture.:yuk: :eek:

Blown 472
02-19-2004, 06:18 PM
That's not a pretty picture.:yuk: :eek:
dont you have a soccer game to go to??

Duane HTP
02-19-2004, 06:20 PM
how many of those wear rings does MPD use... if any?
Chet, Jack uses some of my products, and I also use some of his.
In answer to your question, I don't think it would be appropriate for me to try to answer what Jack uses and why. I think you should ask him. He will give you a straight answer. He's a hell of a nice guy.

Jungle Boy
02-19-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
dont you have a soccer game to go to??
I'm waiting for my mother to pick me up.:D

cyclone
02-20-2004, 09:11 AM
Musta got tired of stroking their meat over their dyno sheets??:D :D :D :p
I'd wager that its some out of work mofo with nothing better to do that stir the internet pot....hmm..who could that be?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
02-20-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by cyclone
I'd wager that its some out of work mofo with nothing better to do that stir the internet pot....hmm..who could that be?
:jawdrop: damn cyclone! you sure have been pissy lately:eek:
Omega

Blown 472
02-20-2004, 09:35 AM
Dunno, but when you find out lemme know. Hows the new gig at hot boat?

pops1
02-20-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by 565edge
? You know we love it!

cyclone
02-20-2004, 09:47 AM
:jawdrop: damn cyclone! you sure have been pissy lately:eek:
Omega
oh lets just say that i'm just giving blown a taste of his own medicine. :D

Blown 472
02-20-2004, 09:50 AM
Not the castor oil agian, anything but that. You know I am kinda diggin on the no work gig, got out of bed at 10, still in my jammies, having a bowl of chili and stirrin the shit, oh btw it's snowing too. Maybe I will go build a snowman.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
02-20-2004, 09:52 AM
RAMPAGE!!!:D it has been kind of slow...:p
Omega

Blown 472
02-20-2004, 09:54 AM
RAMPAGE!!!:D it has been kind of slow...:p
Omega
No shit, I think he's pissed cuz I wont jump on the band wagon.:p :p

HBjet
02-20-2004, 10:02 AM
You know I am kinda diggin on the no work gig, got out of bed at 10
It's when you get on the 6th month is would start to get old I bet! Sleeping in is nice though!

cyclone
02-20-2004, 10:05 AM
No shit, I think he's pissed cuz I wont jump on the band wagon.:p :p
i think you're pissed that i dont own a mopar.:D

Blown 472
02-20-2004, 10:09 AM
It's when you get on the 6th month is would start to get old I bet! Sleeping in is nice though!
No shit to that.

Blown 472
02-20-2004, 10:09 AM
i think you're pissed that i dont own a mopar.:D
As hard as I tried to be sneaky about it your read thru it, damn it.

HBjet
02-20-2004, 10:13 AM
As hard as I tried to be sneaky about it your read thru it, damn it.
No wonder why I get a bad feeling when I pass through the Mopar section of the Jeg's catalog!

Blown 472
02-20-2004, 10:16 AM
No wonder why I get a bad feeling when I pass through the Mopar section of the Jeg's catalog!
Just cuz you dont understand something dont be afraid of it.

Jet Hydro
02-20-2004, 10:34 AM
I Love my mopar :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208My_Little_Car-med.jpg :D

Blown 472
02-20-2004, 10:39 AM
What is that?

Jet Hydro
02-20-2004, 10:41 AM
My little mopar car
"Just cuz you dont understand something dont be afraid of it." Where have I heard that before??????:wink:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
02-20-2004, 12:43 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523hbjetslow.jpg
:D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
02-20-2004, 12:53 PM
:)

HBjet
02-20-2004, 01:08 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523hbjetslow.jpg
:D
Now looking at that photo, I sure hope Slowy would be faster then me when I was running that 450hp motor. So how is that carpet coming along Omega, post some photo's for us!

Jet Hydro
02-20-2004, 01:18 PM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET, I still love that picture...lol...
Just one more for the mopar hater, be afraid! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208My_Little_Car_2-med.jpg

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
02-20-2004, 01:27 PM
Now looking at that photo, I sure hope Slowy would be faster then me when I was running that 450hp motor. So how is that carpet coming along Omega, post some photo's for us!
You don't need a CLOSER photo to determine what engine is in your boat:rolleyes: the carpet is good but not the same as astro-turf. I thought we discussed this:cool: you know I don't have a digital camera but next time I am shooting some pics or buy a digital camera (whichever comes first) you'll be sure to see some pics. Might be pretty soon cause I need to snap some shots of my new sir michaels roll pan-welded. it looks pretty smooth.
BTW....Is the 'rock crusher' back together yet?
Omega

565edge
02-20-2004, 03:51 PM
So hbjet how are you and seabisquit doing.

Jake W
02-20-2004, 06:04 PM
Jethydro can you drive that thing to HTP sunday?:eek:
Jake:D

Jet Hydro
02-20-2004, 06:07 PM
Only if I had a fuel truck....lol...:D

Jet City
02-20-2004, 07:03 PM
You might be a redneck if....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208My_Little_Car_2-med.jpg [/B][/QUOTE]

Jet Hydro
02-20-2004, 07:13 PM
And a happy Redneck when you get paid $3500.00 a show :D
Nuting wrong wit dat in my book`s :D Call me a Redneck but I`m a happy one :D

DiverDown
02-20-2004, 07:26 PM
Hey Jet Hydro, what kind of T-case is in that thing. Are you running 5 ton Rockwell's? Rear steer?

Jet Hydro
02-20-2004, 07:45 PM
Yea, 5- ton
The T-Case was a 2 1/2 ton in those pic`s, went to a fabed case but went back to the 2 1/2 because the fabed case just couldn't hold up.
Yes, it`s got rear steering

DiverDown
02-20-2004, 07:57 PM
Jet Hydro, are you familiar with the Blair Brothers new monster truck "Outlaw"? I build their Blown Alky 557ci motors. I also build the engines for their Mud dragsters.

Jet Hydro
02-20-2004, 08:03 PM
Are they the same one`s that had the old "Outlaw" truck? Big guy, kinda look`s like a Bare?

DiverDown
02-20-2004, 08:06 PM
Yep.

Jet Hydro
02-20-2004, 08:09 PM
Yea, he`s a hella of a nice guy!

Jet Hydro
02-20-2004, 08:20 PM
I think his name is Jessie ???

King Kuracz
02-20-2004, 09:15 PM
How did this thread get so damn far off track?:sleeping:
C'mon, lets get back to burnin' on old Chettie!!:D

HBjet
02-20-2004, 11:31 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208My_Little_Car_2-med.jpg
I just gotta ask... What the hell are you doing with that thing? I think you need to take a photo of that bad boy towing the boat or something... Or a little video of you pulling up to the launch ramp with the boat in tow, and lauching just like everyone else... the look on the people there launching would be so damn funny. I bet you wouldn't have to wait long, and I don't think anyone would cut you off, or yell at ya for taking to long.
too funny... I can't get over the fact that if you wanted, you could just drive over someone car if they pissed you off... I'm glad you live far away from me:eek:

Jet Hydro
02-21-2004, 10:04 AM
I can't get over the fact that if you wanted, you could just drive over someone car if they pissed you off... I'm glad you live far away from me:eek:
HBjet
just be careful where you park at the Store :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208My_Big_Car_3-med.jpg

Jet City
02-21-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Jet Hydro
And a happy Redneck when you get paid $3500.00 a show :D
Nuting wrong wit dat in my book`s :D Call me a Redneck but I`m a happy one :D
$3500 a show, I'm obviously in the wrong business (I was just pokin' a little fun BTW).

cyclone
02-21-2004, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jet City Rebel
[B]$3500 a show, I'm obviously in the
Hmmm. You must be one heck of a driver because most of the independent guys racing monster trucks in the Clear Channel series dont make $3,500 per show on they are on TV.

Jet Hydro
02-21-2004, 02:50 PM
Sorry, but I didn't run for Clear Channel. I ran with T&T MotorSports and other privet promoters. T&T also paid us $2.00 a mile from show to the next show.I would also get $1500 to just do a display. Time`s have changed so who know`s now???
Yes your "obviously in the wrong business" if that`s the kind of life you want. On the road everyday looking for another dollar just to make the next show and pay for parts.
I don't know what they pay these day`s, The last time I ran my monster truck was back in 93. I stop racing mine do to my back. Still have it out back of the house, sometimes I start to think about it again but my body just cant take it anymore. It was fun until it turned in to a job!
Sucks to be getting old :( :yuk:
cyclone what do the independent guys racing monster trucks in the Clear Channel series make? I already know but I want you to tell me :D

Jet Hydro
02-21-2004, 05:46 PM
BTW::::: I`m one hell of a driver!
I`v got bigger balls than brains! :D
Jake I talked to my girl friend and we might drive the Camaro over to HTP :D I`ll see if I can find a pic of it in case you dont remember it...

U C My Knutts
02-21-2004, 08:54 PM
My dear boy Chet keep trying as one day you will be on the same level as Hbjet. Would you could you please tell us about your great jetboat experiences and accomplishments. The suspense is eating me up. Just do the smart thing and call DNE to get you moving in the right direction. Jethydroyou can go ahead and throw in your 2 cents on this.