PDA

View Full Version : I play soccer with my Mother

Jungle Boy
02-19-2004, 01:20 PM
As some of you know I work in South America on a oil rig. This past 3 weeks I've been working for a new company with a different rig and crews. To put it mildly, things have gone fairly harsh at times. I've had my share of temper tantrums and freak outs. Today, some of the guys were asking why when I get all mad I start yelling about soccer and my mother. It took a few moments to figure out that what they were asking is why am I screaming is "cocksucker and muther****er". Got a good laugh at that. A bright moment in an other wise tough work hitch.:D :D

jackpunx
02-19-2004, 01:27 PM
LMAO

mirvin
02-19-2004, 01:32 PM
Funny!! That's got "Johhny Dangerously" written all over it!

topless
02-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Those farging bastages:D

MudPumper
02-19-2004, 02:37 PM
You farging iseholes :D

Craig
02-19-2004, 04:30 PM
Hope you survive man :D Get back north and work on that new boat!

phebus
02-19-2004, 07:55 PM
Corksuckers :D

Dr. Eagle
02-19-2004, 07:56 PM
Doooty Bastages!!!!!!!:eek:

Kim Hanson
02-19-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
As some of you know I work in South America on a oil rig. This past 3 weeks I've been working for a new company with a different rig and crews. To put it mildly, things have gone fairly harsh at times. I've had my share of temper tantrums and freak outs. Today, some of the guys were asking why when I get all mad I start yelling about soccer and my mother. It took a few moments to figure out that what they were asking is why am I screaming is "cocksucker and muther****er". Got a good laugh at that. A bright moment in an other wise tough work hitch.:D :D
That is funny and I feel so sorry for you! I work with some kids from Saskatchewan that don't know english either............( . )( . ).......:D

Jungle Boy
02-19-2004, 08:58 PM
Things have been tougher than I've ever seen. We are trying to do a few workovers with a drilling rig. It's got no tubing handling equipment, x/o's, subs, gauges,,,,,,,nothing. It's ready to put me over the edge. But when it's this bad, it can only get better.:D

Kim Hanson
02-19-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
Things have been tougher than I've ever seen. We are trying to do a few workovers with a drilling rig. It's got no tubing handling equipment, x/o's, subs, gauges,,,,,,,nothing. It's ready to put me over the edge. But when it's this bad, it can only get better.:D
Work-Overs with a Drilling Rig? You have a cheap Oil Company trying to save money:confused: In the long run, it's cost's more for a drilling rig to do it, than a service rig! ......( . )( . ).....;)

Jungle Boy
02-19-2004, 09:48 PM
No service rig are available here. All the good ones are working. This drlg rig is cheaper than your rig I bet. 6500/day