PDA

View Full Version : Powerboat test/shoot-out

Redwing247
03-28-2006, 01:52 PM
@ Parker Tues - Thurs
I think it was raining earlier today. Anybody local attending?

Froggystyle
03-28-2006, 01:58 PM
We will be there on Thursday for the Revolution evaluation...
I can't wait!

Redwing247
03-28-2006, 02:01 PM
I might just be there to check it out. Any chance of test ride??? :)

Froggystyle
03-28-2006, 02:05 PM
I might just be there to check it out. Any chance of test ride??? :)
Absolutely. Just flag us down and I will be happy to show you the deal.

Havasu_Dreamin
03-28-2006, 02:08 PM
May have to drive to Parker as opposed to going directly to the Havasu house..... :idea:

Froggystyle
03-28-2006, 02:10 PM
May have to drive to Parker as opposed to going directly to the Havasu house..... :idea:
Well, you know the number... ;)
Actually, I was thinking about sticking around for the weekend and hitting Parker on Saturday and Havasu on Sunday... or maybe the other way around. I have a lot of folks waiting to ride in it that I haven't gotten around to, so I will be making some phone calls and solidifying the schedule.

Blacksheep
03-28-2006, 02:25 PM
I talked with Bob Mason, the sales manager at Ilmor, and he stated Ilmor will have some people there for the 100 MPH shootout. Several boats are running the V-10s. Should be alot of fun!!

KROOZIN
03-28-2006, 03:47 PM
We will be there on Thursday for the Revolution evaluation...
I can't wait!
Be safe out there...!!! Make sure they are at least....200 yards off shore.... :cry: :D :D

Froggystyle
03-28-2006, 03:51 PM
Be safe out there...!!! Make sure they are at least....200 yards off shore.... :cry: :D :D
Yeah... no kidding. That was so many different degrees of wrong.
Oh well. I'll ride with you.
Are you going to be out there?

KROOZIN
03-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Yeah... no kidding. That was so many different degrees of wrong.
Oh well. I'll ride with you.
Are you going to be out there?
I can't make it till the poker run weekend....I'd love to see that boat of yours!!!! :cool:

frdvschvy
03-28-2006, 04:00 PM
Actually, I was thinking about sticking around for the weekend and hitting Parker on Saturday and Havasu on Sunday... or maybe the other way around. I have a lot of folks waiting to ride in it that I haven't gotten around to, so I will be making some phone calls and solidifying the schedule.
Hopefully it is Havasu on Saturday. I would love to see this thing in person.

INSman
03-28-2006, 05:46 PM
I will be rolling into town Friday early afternoon, just for the night pretty much

phebus
03-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Wes, are you going to have the Trident in Havasu for the poker run weekend?

RiverDave
03-28-2006, 06:17 PM
I don't think Parker is 200 yds wide in most spots? ;) :D
RD