PDA

View Full Version : It's Time to Stop the Bullshit in California!

MagicMtnDan
02-19-2004, 06:50 PM
We have a serious problem in California and it's reaching a fever pitch. The mayor of San Francisco has allowed over 2,700 homosexuals to marry even though it violates the written law of this state!
Where is Bill Lockyer, the Attorney General of California? Why isn't he taking immediate action to stop the lawlessness?!
Where is Governor Schwarzenegger? Why isn't he taking immediate action to stop the lawlessness?!
We are a nation of laws and whether or not you are for or against homosexuals getting married, all of our laws must be obeyed (or changed)!
And now this - the city of San Francisco is going to sue the state of California challenging its ban on same-sex marriages on constitutional grounds. SF City Attorney Dennis Herrera planned to file the suit in the afternoon.
President Bush said, “I strongly believe marriage should be defined as between a man and a woman. I am troubled by activist judges who are defining marriage.”
I personally am completely against allowing homosexuals to marry or be allowed to have a union sanctioned by law. In my opinion, marriage is between a man and a woman only. I am for gay rights (as long as they don't affect others, in the privacy of their own homes, etc.) but I do not believe gay marriages/unions are in any way good for this country.
But right now I am very pissed off at the politicians and judges who are IGNORING LAWS! How about if each guy on this board marries three women tomorrow? And on Saturday we start selling guns on the street to anyone with cash. And then on Sunday we'll sell drugs on the street corner. Which laws are OK to ignore?!!! I guess if you're gay you can do whatever the EFF you want. THAT'S NOT OK IN MY COUNTRY!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:
PS: apparently President Bush may soon speak out for a constitutional amendment against homosexual marriage. I hope that will get this issue done with and kill it once and for all but it looks like there's going to be a brutal and polarizing battle ahead for all of us over the next months. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

al cole'holic
02-19-2004, 06:53 PM
..why would you even give a ****?

MagicMtnDan
02-19-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by al cole'holic
What part of breaking the law don't you understand? :confused:

hd&boatrider
02-19-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by al cole'holic
All I can say is...exactly...lol

al cole'holic
02-19-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
What part of breaking the law don't you understand? :confused:
...it is pretty obvious that one was on it's way out already.

Mandelon
02-19-2004, 07:00 PM
I think it is just a San Francisco attention grab. Look at all the publicity they are getting. Maybe more of them will move there. They are not official marriages, as the state does not recognize them.
The atty Gen should go down there and put a stop to it. But honestly I don't care if they get married or not. When they get divorced what will the payments be called? Homomony?? :D

CA Stu
02-19-2004, 07:04 PM
When did being gay change from being a deviate to "living an alternative lifestyle"?
Personally, I could give a sh*t less, but it makes my skin crawl to have my children see same sex couples kissing on TV every 5 minutes...
Plus, none of them are HOT lesbian couples, they're all butch bull dykes :mad:
Cheers
CA Stu

Blown 472
02-19-2004, 07:05 PM
Can you say election year?

Blown 472
02-19-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by CA Stu
When did being gay change from being a deviate to "living an alternative lifestyle"?
Personally, I could give a sh*t less, but it makes my skin crawl to have my children see same sex couples kissing on TV every 5 minutes...
Plus, none of them are HOT lesbian couples, they're all butch bull dykes :mad:
Cheers
CA Stu
Turn the tv off.

CA Stu
02-19-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Turn the tv off.
Now you're just talking crazy.
:)

Dr. Eagle
02-19-2004, 07:14 PM
Gavin Newsom is a pandering politician that belongs in jail. HE has decided that the "Equal Protection" language of the constitution trumps state law. WTF????
Who appointed him as the entire STATE SUPREME COURT????
More like the SF Kangaroo Court!
Toss him in the pokie with Bubba and let him find out what being gay means...:rolleyes:

Blown 472
02-19-2004, 07:16 PM
Now you're just talking crazy.
:)
Why? would your life come to an end if the tv was off?

Dr. Eagle
02-19-2004, 07:23 PM
I don't know....film at 11...:wink:

CA Stu
02-19-2004, 07:43 PM
Nah, I don't really watch a whole lot of tv, but every news program has to show gays tongueing each other at the altar for the last week, seems like. Must be for the shock value.?
My Dad calls the TV "the idiot's lantern", and I sometimes think he's hit the nail right on the head with that one.
Cheers
CA Stu

Dr. Eagle
02-19-2004, 08:01 PM
Nah, I don't really watch a whole lot of tv, but every news program has to show gays tongueing each other at the altar for the last week, seems like. Must be for the shock value.?
My Dad calls the TV "the idiot's lantern", and I sometimes think he's hit the nail right on the head with that one.
Cheers
CA Stu
And here we are staring at a little rectangular screen typing in crap...
Hmmm the "idiot's lantern VY2K"
:D