PDA

View Full Version : You ever notice how the best cats...

Froggystyle
03-28-2006, 02:04 PM
Are always compared to dogs? Kind of funny if you think about it.
Basically, if you have a really great cat, one that you love brag about, 9 times out of 10 it is because it exhibits a lot of dog-like characteristics. Fetching, greeting you when you get home, playing with you, loyal and obedient... Dog stuff.
Just noticing... that's all. I do the same thing. Across the board, the best cats I have ever met were like dogs.
Anyone else notice this? Nobody ever brags about their cat who is super independent, stand-offish and anti-social.... in other words... Catlike behavior.

djunkie
03-28-2006, 02:05 PM
Cats SUCK!!! :D

Racer277
03-28-2006, 02:06 PM
Jordy's cat was a dog when it was missing 1/2 a wakker.
:p

Jim W
03-28-2006, 02:58 PM
As an old G/F say's
"cat's are a waste of good fur"
And yes, she was fur-less LOL its mandatory----right????
Be good, Jim

MagicMtnDan
03-28-2006, 03:13 PM
I like pussy best. Don't ever forget that one pussy is worth a LOT more than any quantity of bitches :D

Daytona100
03-28-2006, 03:30 PM
No comparison dogs are way better!!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1542DSC00627.JPG

Lightning
03-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Basically, if you have a really great cat, one that you love brag about, 9 times out of 10 it is because it exhibits a lot of dog-like characteristics. Fetching, greeting you when you get home, playing with you, loyal and obedient... Dog stuff.
Just noticing... that's all. I do the same thing. Across the board, the best cats I have ever met were like dogs.
Anyone else notice this? Nobody ever brags about their cat who is super independent, stand-offish and anti-social.... in other words... Catlike behavior.
ON the other hand, Nobody ever brags about their dog who is super independent, stand-offish and anti-social.... in other words... Catlike behavior.
Stock is Relative.....

Flying Tiger
03-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Norwegian roof rats and mice and gophers and destructive rabbits rulled my block untill we busted out the workin' cats.
Traps, poison,, exterminators,, bb guns,,, nothins beats a working cat for rodents.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3812P1010087_sized-med.jpg
The champ. Ain't no cat kill more rodents than a Parker cat, Meiko.
Couldn't live without this cat.

beyondhelpin
03-28-2006, 06:12 PM
Some of the cats I run with exibit dog like behavior. :crossx:

canuck1
03-28-2006, 10:38 PM
Are you saying that your cat is a dog????

Tom Brown
03-29-2006, 06:44 AM
Some of the cats I run with exibit dog like behavior. :crossx:
lmao! :D