Kachina26
02-21-2004, 01:30 PM
I never even heard of S&F until now.

Tom Brown
02-21-2004, 01:32 PM
Me either. :confused:

Wicky
02-21-2004, 06:56 PM
What the hell is S&F??? I clicked on it and it said my IP was BANNED!!!
This is BLASPHAMOUS!!
Wicky

Kim Hanson
02-21-2004, 07:45 PM
Whats up , it won't let on either.........( . )( . )....It's a pay site right? I knew it, those focker trying to make money:D

Kim Hanson
02-21-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
I never even heard of S&F until now.
Unless your an ASS-CLOWN don't go there, the rules suck bad, they suck...they will ban you if you don't fit in, don't talk bad...they don't like swearing or confronting someone...they suck!
..........................( . )( . )..............There is another going in that direction! I really wonder what's up with banning shit!

You Te
02-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Once again the Scream and Fly guy's have it all wrong about the details.
I do find their stupidity quite amusing, it's kind of the same when they talk about boats.:D :D :D

Forkin' Crazy
02-22-2004, 12:24 AM
They are pretty quick to condem him, that is for sure. Ignorance is bliss.....
Oh, btw, your favorite person's (AZH) name was brought up.....:rolleyes:... I am thinking he had something to do with it....:o

You Te
02-22-2004, 08:06 AM
The FBI had nothing on Barney, that's why they let him go he was not arrested. This big time drug was pot nothing more.
Barney needed a truck to move a boat, he went to this guy's house to barrow the truck, this guy was also selling pot and was under surveillance by the FBI.
All the FBI saw was Barney get in the truck and drive away,they pulled him over and they found some pot in the back of the puck-up.
Barney told the FBI all he did was barrow the truck to move a boat, the FBI told him they might want to talk to him later and they let him go.
If Barney did know something he did not want to talk to the FBI so he left town.
Barney is doing time because he left town and did not tell the FBI what they wanted to hear.
What a great job the FBI is doing for our country.
You Te

Tom Brown
02-22-2004, 09:03 AM
I didn't read that thread until just now. It would seem they have no need of facts or actual information. They're doing quite well without. :D
They still don't know what an XR-4 is. A couple of them do but they stay quiet when someone pipes up with a bunch of misinformation.
I don't have a lot of buying power myself but I know I'm not the only one who won't buy from a vendor who will only support Scream & Fly. That eliminates a couple of high profile vendors too. ... and the boycott group seems to be growing at a healthy rate. :D

CrazyHippy
02-22-2004, 02:07 PM
Gone....:rolleyes:
BJH

Havasu Hangin'
02-22-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy
Gone....
I guess I should have stayed out of it...

Kachina26
02-22-2004, 03:18 PM
Wow, no drama over there huh?

CrazyHippy
02-22-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
I guess I should have stayed out of it...
Me too.... Communists
BJH:confused:

Tom Brown
02-22-2004, 03:28 PM
Gone, but much of it lives beyond the delete button of S & F...
S & F reposted on HavasuBarney.com (http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1892)

sorry dog
02-22-2004, 06:03 PM
I love my motor.
It is smarter than me.
It starteth not on Rumble eve.
I could not make it, what shame.
For I hear, it was rather lame.

Forkin' Crazy
02-23-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I don't have a lot of buying power myself but I know I'm not the only one who won't buy from a vendor who will only support Scream & Fly. That eliminates a couple of high profile vendors too. ... and the boycott group seems to be growing at a healthy rate. :D
Sorry, not going to cut my nose off to spite my face. I have already bought stuff from venders over there. So you would buy a substandard part/service b/c you don't like who they advertise with?
:rolleyes:

Tom Brown
02-23-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Forkin' Crazy
So you would buy a substandard part/service b/c you don't like who they advertise with?
I don't care what anyone does over there. If a vendor only provides support through S & F they are not in a position to provide service to me.
It's interesting that you only advertised your seats on S & F. I don't know why you wouldn't post some info about them on Barney's board or ***boat.. I don't even lurk on S & F so I didn't know your seats existed and ended up making my own.

sorry dog
02-23-2004, 10:32 AM
So, what did yall think of my prose?

Tom Brown
02-23-2004, 10:34 AM
Hey dog... you still like women... don't you? :confused:

sorry dog
02-23-2004, 10:41 AM
As long as they are cheap and easy
Got me a line on a nice hairy woman?

Forkin' Crazy
02-23-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
It's interesting that you only advertised your seats on S & F. I don't know why you wouldn't post some info about them on Barney's board or ***boat.. I don't even lurk on S & F so I didn't know your seats existed and ended up making my own.
:rolleyes:
That is bullshit. I have put pictures of my seats on HB.com several times..... I also have answered several questions by posting a reply or sending a PM. I also, before the original Havasu Barney Icon board went down, had a thread in the "good old boys" section ( I think) with pictures of my seats and a full description and weight.... I think I had the cost there too.
BTW I have never have paid for an advertisement on Scream and Fly. Only posted a thread, if you call that advertising. The reason for not advertising on Hot Boat, is the money. As I remember (you may see if Barney remembers this) Barney offered to pin a thread when the old board was up. BTW I have sold one set of seats on the internet, and that was off of Scream and Fly.

Tom Brown
02-23-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Forkin' Crazy
I also, before the original Havasu Barney Icon board went down, had a thread in the "good old boys" section ( I think) with pictures of my seats and a full description and weight.... I think I had the cost there too.
Shit. I missed that. It would have saved me a bunch of badly needed time. :(
Last August, I ended up making some seats. I made exact replicas of the CVX-16 seats but added drain holes. When a couple of people from the CGOA asked me about them, I started selling them. I've sold 7 sets. I'm thinking of not selling any more. It's a pain in the ass, doesn't generate any revenue, and is taking away time that I could be working on my own projects.
Would you mind posting them again on Barney's site? I'd also like to post them on CarlsonSpeed.com, if that's OK with you. I won't send anyone to Scream & Fly.

You Te
02-23-2004, 05:28 PM
FC,
I asked you how much and how long to get them but you did not get back to me.:confused:
You Te

Forkin' Crazy
02-23-2004, 06:35 PM
OOPS.......??????
I remember now? Sorry.
I was asking $150 each w/ a two color marine grade vinyl cover, but b/c it's you, I can do better than that. :D
Mind if I send the price to you via email? :cool:
Tom, I'll send pics later tonight, your email still the same?

Tom Brown
02-23-2004, 09:31 PM
Still the same. :cool:
Thanks.

Kim Hanson
02-24-2004, 05:28 PM
Ahhh, FC..I need some seat's also...how tall are they...I want short..If not, can they be cut down.....are they solid seat's on the back?.........( . )( . )......:cool:

Forkin' Crazy
02-25-2004, 12:44 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/767seatinboat.jpg
17" wide and I'll have to measure tomorrow b/c I cannot remember....????:rolleyes:
Yea, they are pretty short. The rear are gel and the covers snap in.:)
I'll post some more pics on Havasu Barney.com.:cool:

Kim Hanson
02-25-2004, 08:56 PM
:cool: ...........( . )( . )..............

abcdefghijklm
02-26-2004, 04:59 PM
Of Ducky and AZH posting crap, even if you guys call yourself something different.

DUCKY
02-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by ScreamandFly
Of Ducky and AZH posting crap, even if you guys call yourself something different.
I haven't posted anything in this thread. And I have one login, and one only. And right now I am using it to tell you to **** OFF you worthless pile of shit!

Rexone
02-26-2004, 06:18 PM
Message to all concerned.
Keep your Scream and Fly battle off this tech forum.
I don't know how to say it any plainer. These tech threads now will be locked and I don't want to see any more of it here.
Thanks, Rexone