PDA

View Full Version : *SPAM* Parker Vacation Rentals!

Tan Trash
03-28-2006, 02:35 PM
I'm a Property Manager at Security Real Estate In Parker, AZ. I manage 5 homes in the Keys, a riverfront condo with a slip in Casa Del Rio, and one Riverfront house near the Roadrunner. Rates range from $150-$375 per night. They are booking up pretty fast, Memorial weekend is booked except the condo. If you are interested I can email you pictures of the houses, just tell me the dates you want and how many people and boats. email parkerrentalproperty@yahoo.com or call me at 928-667-3348
Michelle Moore, Agent
Security Real Estate
Parker Strip

stoker
03-28-2006, 04:20 PM
I rented through Michelle last year. She was great to work with. I bet if she posted her picture her phone would not stop ringing. :rollside:

Tequila-John
03-28-2006, 04:28 PM
I have been thinking about renting out my Sandpiper unit. What do you think?

BarryMac
03-28-2006, 04:35 PM
I've been thinking about asking you if you wanted too... :D :D

Phat Matt
03-28-2006, 05:03 PM
I rented through Michelle last year. She was great to work with. I bet if she posted her picture her phone would not stop ringing. :rollside:
Then let's see some pics! :D

Tequila-John
03-28-2006, 05:12 PM
I've been thinking about asking you if you wanted too... :D :D
You interested?

Wmc
03-28-2006, 05:18 PM
I'm a Property Manager at Security Real Estate In Parker, AZ. I manage 5 homes in the Keys, a riverfront condo with a slip in Casa Del Rio, and one Riverfront house near the Roadrunner. Rates range from $150-$375 per night. They are booking up pretty fast, Memorial weekend is booked except the condo. If you are interested I can email you pictures of the houses, just tell me the dates you want and how many people and boats. email parkerrentalproperty@yahoo.com or call me at 928-667-3348
Michelle Moore, Agent
Security Real Estate
Parker Strip
Can you help me sell my mobilehome at Riverland Resort?

BarryMac
03-29-2006, 11:11 AM
You interested?
Might be, is there boat parking and how much a night? :D :D :D

Boatcop
03-29-2006, 02:47 PM
I think your taxes will go up.
If you rent out a home/condo/etc. in AZ for a short period of time (ie vacation rental), rather than a month to month or long term rental, you essentially become a motel operator, and must pay commercial property tax and sales tax on the rental income.
Even if it's rented out only one weekend a year, it's being used as "income property" and higher tax rates apply.

RiverDave
03-29-2006, 03:05 PM
If you rent out a home/condo/etc. in AZ for a short period of time (ie vacation rental), rather than a month to month or long term rental, you essentially become a motel operator, and must pay commercial property tax and sales tax on the rental income.
Even if it's rented out only one weekend a year, it's being used as "income property" and higher tax rates apply.
I wish they would enforce this..
RD

Havasudan
03-29-2006, 05:01 PM
Nice 2 Bedroom 1500 SF Southside Home available.
PM for pics, $200 a night

ChumpChange
03-29-2006, 05:23 PM
That's why you don't use a property management company that will 1099 you. Just let freinds who pay "use" your place for the weekend.