PDA

View Full Version : Trident Custom Boats (my take)

78Eliminator
02-23-2004, 09:07 AM
Last week, I went over to Trident Custom Boats to say hi to Wes and to actually see in person the boat I have watched progress over the past couple years. When I say "watched", I mean that I have seen pictures on the internet from Trident's web site so I had a pretty good idea what the Revolution was going to look like. I had memorized the hull design, the layout, the billet hardware and the general concept.
Knowing Wes on a personal level, I was very certain that every aspect of the boat was going to be over the top. If you haven't met Wes, he's the type of person that walks into a store and heads right over to the absolute best, top of the line area. When he gets there, chances are that he will know 10x more than the salesman trying to help him. That being said, he entered this arena with a clear understanding and plan. Even before the birth or Trident I noticed that every project he ever took on included serious research and design. He always asked the right questions and gained a full understanding before he ever moved forward. His house is surrounded by projects. He is never satisfied with anything. There is always a better way. There is always room for improvement. Life and everything that surrounds him is consistently evolving.
The Revolution is a complete representation of Wes's personality. There are no options with this boat; they are already there. It has already been thought of. The pictures you have seen on the internet of both the model and the plug build do no justice to this boat. YOU HAVE TO SEE IT IN PERSON. My image of the boat completely changed once I saw it with my own eyes and could walk around it, look under it and touch it. It was truly beautiful and unique. If you have ever had a chance to hang out on with Wes on the river in his old boat "On the Rocks" you would have an idea of how he can take a boat and truly make it an experience. The clean lines, the custom fabricated hardware, the crisp and deafening stereo, the ambiance of the neon lights and feeling of cruising down the river on a hot August night: it is all a combination that has to be experienced. I absolutely can't wait to see this boat on the water.
So if you haven't already, give Wes a call and try to take a look at what is soon to come IN PERSON. I became a believer instantly, you will too.

shockwavebd
02-23-2004, 09:26 AM
I met wes for the first time at the LA boat show this year and I must confess before that I was not impressed with his Ideals of this new boat thing, But after talking to him and his wife for I guess about an hour I have change my mind. The amount of time wes has taken to do the research is unbelievable he is cutting no corners and leaving no stone unturned, He has a vision and is going to see it fulfilled..........wes I wish you luck and hope you sell a hundred boats the first year
Barry diehl

Screaming Pete
02-23-2004, 09:29 AM
Do they have one out of the mold??

bigq
02-23-2004, 09:32 AM
Never met Wes, sounds like a stand up guy. It's funny when you read comments just from the pictures about the looks and how some have a tendency to bag on it, I say wait to see it in person, innovation can be scary to some people.;) Sounds like you really like the boat.:D

Infomaniac
02-23-2004, 09:38 AM
A family boat that comes standard with a blower motor is too cool in my opinion. :D

78Eliminator
02-23-2004, 09:46 AM
I think the stereo that comes with the package doubles as an ejection seat LOL:D :D

Tom Brown
02-23-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I think he thinks I'm a bit of a pescimist or something?
WTF? :confused:

Lightning
02-23-2004, 02:11 PM
You know I'll chip in my 2 dizzle here on the custom bizzle.
RD
LOL, now that's funny. :D Tridizzle Custom Bizzle :D :D

Froggystyle
02-23-2004, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the good words guys... This has been a serious labor of love, but a long journey none the less. It is wonderful to see people who understand what the industry is offering, have owned, ridden in and driven a lot of boats and have a good finger on the pulse so to speak see the same things in our project as I do.
A couple more months, and we are wet. I can't wait. For those of you who don't know, Ron Munson and Marine Assault engines is building the motor for the first Revolution. I will let Ron describe the level of consideration we have put into the motor, but I am comfortable in scratching the surface and describing it as around 700 horsepower, with approximately 25% more headroom before all of the potential of our motor, blower and setup are close to utilized.
I won't let those of you who feel the same way I do about it down. This boat is going to be marvelous, and I can't wait to go do a roost past the OP6 floatilla at about 4:00am with the tunes cranking, good freinds smiling ear to ear, engine singing, LED's casting a mellow glow on the interior and my lady next to me.
Till then though, I have a lot of sleepless nights ahead of me for about a million other reasons!
Squirts up, and thanks again guys.
Wes

wsuwrhr
02-23-2004, 08:30 PM
My only regret is that Wes didn't contact me for the custom rigging he needs.
Brian
Can't wait to check the boat out in person.

Froggystyle
02-23-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
My only regret is that Wes didn't contact me for the custom rigging he needs.
Brian
Can't wait to check the boat out in person.
C'mon down! We are still in the air as to who is going to do the assembly. Most of the questions have been removed from the rigging process through development and outsourcing, but there is still a lot of installation work to do.
We are interviewing riggers as we speak. We move into our facility in March.

wsuwrhr
02-23-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Froggystyle
C'mon down! We are still in the air as to who is going to do the assembly. Most of the questions have been removed from the rigging process through development and outsourcing, but there is still a lot of installation work to do.
We are interviewing riggers as we speak. We move into our facility in March.
Now that is what I am talking about. Sounds good.
Brian
Maybe I shouldn't have said rigging. I should have correctly said custom machining. Rigging, hardware, stereo, license plate frames, nitrous brackets, anything you need.
Brian

wsuwrhr
02-23-2004, 08:58 PM
sorry about that
Brian

STV_Keith
02-23-2004, 09:04 PM
We move into our facility in March.
Where's that gonna be?

Froggystyle
02-23-2004, 09:21 PM
Right here in El Cajon for a year or so. Then, off to Nevada hopefully.
Taxes etc...

Blown 472
02-23-2004, 10:32 PM
Will he build a v drive?

Froggystyle
02-23-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Will he build a v drive?
This hull wouldn't be too conducive to a V-drive, though god knows I love 'em.
Maybe in a few years... I want to bring back the river V to a degree. Everybody bitches about availability of them because they have all "proprietary" billet parts that you can't buy. Well, I am no longer scared of building proprietary billet parts, and I know where to get a V-drive unit now, so who knows.
Anything but a stern drive, right? hehe

Mandelon
02-24-2004, 07:29 PM
Wes, are you ready for me? I want to come and see this vessel. I have been reading about it here and in the boating mags for so long. What are your visiting hours???? :cool:

Mandelon
02-24-2004, 10:24 PM
Mr Inskeep where are you?

ROZ
02-24-2004, 11:01 PM
I'm hopefully heading down there on Friday afternoon some time.... Provided his loot is here Thrusday ;) Shit, I might go down there regardless...

Froggystyle
02-24-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Wes, are you ready for me? I want to come and see this vessel. I have been reading about it here and in the boating mags for so long. What are your visiting hours???? :cool:
Hey Man...
I think we are going to do a little field trip up to Boulevard (The 'Vard ;) ) on Friday.
Let's get together in the afternoon and we will all go up.
Roz, you should come down Friday whether the goodies are about or not. Dinner is on me.
This will be cool. I get a kick out of showing people the plug. What a difference between the pictures and the real thing.
Call me if it is on like Donkey Kong...

Mandelon
02-25-2004, 11:52 AM
Alright! When and Where?

ROZ
02-25-2004, 12:13 PM
He lives on east Chase Ave about 1/4 mile from Jamacha

Froggystyle
02-25-2004, 01:10 PM
I say we rally up at my house and just take my truck up to the 'vard.
A little gut stuffing session at the Golden Acorn when we are finished and we can be on our way!
Let me know.
If anyone else wants in, roger up now. All are welcome. It is always good to get input from a lot of people. We are about done, but there is always time for a great idea.
Wes

Screaming Pete
02-25-2004, 01:18 PM
I'm in Fo shizzle my bizzle:D

Mandelon
02-25-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
He lives on east Chase Ave about 1/4 mile from Jamacha
I did a big house over on Jamacha just north of Chase about 6 years ago. bought if ro $99,000 sold for $215,000. Be worth $600 now. That's a nice area.
PM me the address please. What time? 1 or 2 ish?

Froggystyle
02-25-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
Anyone who wants to come, drop me a line.
619-823-5643
See you here!

ROZ
02-25-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
I did a big house
RiverDave did a chick as big as a house once, once.. :p
1 ish sounds good to me

Froggystyle
02-25-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
Sweet!!!
See you here!

ROZ
02-25-2004, 04:48 PM
Much like my own tridzzle idea on the gauge pod, that I'm sure I'll never get credit for?
Roz, I'm not telling you anything anymore.. LOL
RD :D
Never mind..... I just figured out that your talkin about your one night stand :D You posted it on the boards... I can't help it if I remember :p

Froggystyle
02-25-2004, 05:45 PM
Much like my own tridzzle idea on the gauge pod, that I'm sure I'll never get credit for?
If we do it, I will give you credit... I promise.
Actually doing it is the question. Rob is working on aesthetics of it right now. I think it may turn out nice.

ROZ
02-25-2004, 07:23 PM
If we do it, I will give you credit... I promise.
Actually doing it is the question. Rob is working on aesthetics of it right now. I think it may turn out nice.
...And right here at the helm, we have our RD console...;) :D

Froggystyle
02-25-2004, 07:46 PM
... Right above the Audioroz system

wsuwrhr
02-25-2004, 08:42 PM
....surrounded by SB Products exquisite machined parts.
Brian

Infomaniac
02-26-2004, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the good words guys... This has been a serious labor of love, but a long journey none the less. It is wonderful to see people who understand what the industry is offering, have owned, ridden in and driven a lot of boats and have a good finger on the pulse so to speak see the same things in our project as I do.
A couple more months, and we are wet. I can't wait. For those of you who don't know, Ron Munson and Marine Assault engines is building the motor for the first Revolution. I will let Ron describe the level of consideration we have put into the motor, but I am comfortable in scratching the surface and describing it as around 700 horsepower, with approximately 25% more headroom before all of the potential of our motor, blower and setup are close to utilized.
I won't let those of you who feel the same way I do about it down. This boat is going to be marvelous, and I can't wait to go do a roost past the OP6 floatilla at about 4:00am with the tunes cranking, good freinds smiling ear to ear, engine singing, LED's casting a mellow glow on the interior and my lady next to me.
Till then though, I have a lot of sleepless nights ahead of me for about a million other reasons!
Squirts up, and thanks again guys.
Wes
Thanks Wes – What an exciting project. We will use a Marine Assault 522 CID engine for this first Trident Revolution. The engine size selected is working within the efficiency range of the Single Whipple 3.3 compressor. The engine combination is also very versatile. Not only does each component compliment each other but also there is plenty of “headroom” as Wes puts it. The engine will be overbuilt for the stock HP output and can be easily upgraded. A quick blower pulley, EFI programming change, maybe fuel pressure adjustment and the power can vary a few hundred HP. No need to upgrade camshaft, cylinder heads, pistons etc. They big HP components are already in place. Lots of great “proven” components going in this one. More details later.

bigq
02-26-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
...And right here at the helm, we have our RD console...;) :D
From what I have read, shouldn't it be the "kick em' in the junk console"?;)

Froggystyle
02-26-2004, 02:53 PM
That was so last week... :D :D
RD
This week, we are on the "Turn right at the red barrel" trip.

ROZ
02-26-2004, 03:01 PM
I have to back in the office by 3pm...
How about meeting at Wes' place between 10:30 and 11 am????

Froggystyle
02-26-2004, 03:02 PM
Hey, everyone who we are meeting tomorrow... please drop me a line tonight, as we are trying to accomodate a schedule that needs to have us leave my house at 10:30-11:00 in the morning.
Mande, can you swing that? Screamin Pete?
If so, let's get it on! Otherwise, we can do two cars and I will just stay up there and do lunch or something.

Froggystyle
02-26-2004, 03:03 PM
Uh.... you go first... :D

Screaming Pete
02-26-2004, 03:13 PM
11:00 is good for me leaving from kerney mesa only 20 min from anywhere

Jbb
02-26-2004, 03:24 PM
Saw Trident made the pages of Powerboat this month....Nice!

Froggystyle
02-26-2004, 08:52 PM
What did it say?
RD
Nice little introductory interview. Good copy for no advertising.
They showed a pic of the model too at SEMA.
This is going to be a great year.

ROZ
02-26-2004, 09:01 PM
Yes, it is...

Froggystyle
02-27-2004, 09:29 AM
OK peeps, it is on like Donkey Kong...
10:30 at my house, 11:00 departure. Seven folks so far.
Anyone else???

rvrtoy
02-27-2004, 09:46 AM
OK peeps, it is on like Donkey Kong...
10:30 at my house, 11:00 departure. Seven folks so far.
Anyone else???
I would be interested in going. What do you say?

Froggystyle
02-27-2004, 09:59 AM
C'mon over. Call me.

rvrtoy
02-27-2004, 10:05 AM
I'll see if the general will let me outa here for a couple of hours.

SchellSchock
02-27-2004, 03:55 PM
OK.........
As I'm the first to return in a few simple words..........
This thing is gonna kick a** from all aspects. Well thought out, cool tunes, tons of seating, fast, bad ass looking!.......NOW how to get the $$ through the finance department....,(translates to wife),......So honey what do ya' think bought a second on the house????

ROZ
02-27-2004, 04:19 PM
Guess I'm second.... I have to agree with ShellShocked. I sincerly believe the thought that has gone into every aspect of the boat will revolutionize the design of the deckboat market. It "shows" very powerfully, and it isn't even done yet.
Wes, as always, it was a pleasure to hokup again.
It was nice to meet Shell, Screamin, and Mandy as well... Nice to put a face to a name... Mandy, You're one funny mofo...lol
Chris
Screamin' pete, where in esco to you live? I'm close to the esco country club...

Lightning
02-27-2004, 06:01 PM
I saw that thing last summer and it was awesome. It must be really coming together nicely. Wes, you need to post an updated pic for us.

Screaming Pete
02-27-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
Guess I'm second.... I have to agree with ShellShocked. I sincerly believe the thought that has gone into every aspect of the boat will revolutionize the design of the deckboat market. It "shows" very powerfully, and it isn't even done yet.
Wes, as always, it was a pleasure to hokup again.
It was nice to meet Shell, Screamin, and Mandy as well... Nice to put a face to a name... Mandy, You're one funny mofo...lol
Chris
Screamin' pete, where in esco to you live? I'm close to the esco country club... , Gesss you guys get home quick, o ya I had to go out back and drain my buddy's mach 22 out back... I live on peet place where else....
Wes, thanks for the hosplatality s/p I dig what you got going on and the boat thing is going great too..I think a revalution in Pink and cream would look hot hot hot. You've got freaky (da freck) tunes going thru my head again it could be an ugly (donna) summer. I might have to jump up and kiss myself. I got it bad i'm bad now..Ill email you later
It was great meeting you peeps
Later

Froggystyle
02-27-2004, 08:30 PM
Great to see all of you guys up there at one time. I told you it was different in person!
Lots of great ideas that we are going to implement. For sure in fact. It was great to see the step plates nearly flushed in, the side molding is going to work out great and the rest of the boat is chuggin on along.
Next week or so we finish the top, pull the mold and flip it. After that, it is nothing but hull for a while while we drop in the strakes and pull the bottom mold.
I can't wait. Thanks for coming up there guys, the input was extremely helpful and great to hear.
Squirts up!

Mandelon
02-27-2004, 09:47 PM
Damn that was a kick. I took the family out for sushi when we got home so I am last......great meeting you guys. I have yet to meet someone from the boards that I wish I hadn't.
I almost want to start a new thread just to go over the days events. I think maybe I will. For the sake of this thread's longevity I will give my impressions here. Here's my take on Trident.
The "Revolution" is really going to be just that. This rig ain't just a few copied ideas from other companies boats coupled with yet another tribal flames gel coat, but a real departure in so many ways.
You can't be all that original with the hull. There are only so many shapes that can plane across the water. In this case its an original cat design. Its not a splash of someone elses hull. This will be the only one, there will be no other hull like it. Its patented so there won't be any splashes. Honestly I am not a big "cat" fan, but its the right hull for a deck boat. This one seems to have a wider center pod to accomodate the dual jet drives. Its big, deep and safe like a party boat should be. But nearly everything else on this boat is going to be quite different from anything out there.
Previously I have only been able to draw upon what I have seen from the pictures of the model, the drawings and sketches I have seen here, in the updates and on the Trident site, www.tridentcustomboats.com
In person it is so much more. It really comes together. Initially I had the impression that this craft I have been reading about might look like an overgrown Yamaha or a bloated Sea Doo. But that was asessment was dead wrong. This is a real custom performance craft. This thing will be one badass deckboat.
The rear/side boarding area, is totally original. In the pics I saw what looked like triangular neoprene pads. They are not anything like that. They are not some stuck on rubber pads, but flush billet panels, custom machined for this unique application. Style and function from every corner.
The big high horsepower engine will be intentionally overbuilt and have room for a few mods for the adventurous. The dual jetdrive will be like Niagara-fricking-Falls to any fool who dares come within roost range. The so originally shaped seats and their configuration ...nothing like it. There's even room for a brass pole.
Ergonomically there are no compromises. There is room for everything and everyone. Storage abounds. Pockets, niches, wells, coolers, a locker. Yes, a locker that will actually lock up your goodies. A stereo that will "kill fish." You know Wes's reputation for pumping the tunes. The system in this thing will rock hard.
Its like Wes and his team have thought of everyting. I brought up idea after idea and hypothetical problems one after another. He had an answer for everything. Grab handles, storage, placement of gauges, speakers, lights, electronics, on an on. Hell even a trick place for dumping the empties.
If you know Wes, you know that he doesn't seem to do anything half-assed. If he decides to do it, he's gonna do it all the way, 110%. Hobbies border on obsession with this guy.
You may think he's out there tilting at windmills, I did........before I went out there and saw the project in person. Building a plug is a lot of work, I think they've gone through 300 gallons of bondo and Home Depot pallet full of plywood mocking up the designs. I think its going to all be worth it.
This guy's gonna sell boats. A lot of boats.

Tom Brown
02-27-2004, 10:53 PM
Wes,
I'm a prop boat guy... and a Canadian... and I masturbate in public washrooms... but for what it's worth, I really hope your project turns into a great success. It's been interesting to watch it evolve and your professionalism is impressive. Please keep us up to date.
Tom :)

Froggystyle
02-29-2004, 10:54 AM
Again, thanks for the great words guys. It means a lot to me.
I am organizing another trip up there for next week. This time I want to bring the significant others. We can do a weekend too. I really want to get some more female impressions of what we have going on, and make sure we are hitting both sides of the equation.
Glenn, you mentioned you wanted your wife to see it. This would be a great opportunity. This goes for everyone. We will do a dinner or lunch somewhere and head up.
Mande, we are already working on every item we talked about. Your input and impressions, along with everyone elses was awesome. We sorted out some items I hadn't considered the importance of, and added some cool stuff as well. What is great is stressing for the last year over a lot of these details that are currently not on boats, and wondering if anyone would care only to find you guys asking for them at this point. Totally cool.
Thanks again for the opportunity to show you the project. We are almost there...
Tom, thanks for the heartfelt accolades. Your disqualifiers amounted to the hardest I have laughed in a week, and I appreciate your sincerity. Thanks bro.

canuck1
02-29-2004, 11:21 AM
Wes
I kinda like what I see. I would be interested to know what kind of price you are aiming for. are the future plans to include a no motor option? I'll PM you with more details as to why I ask
Thanks mike

Froggystyle
03-01-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by canuck1
Wes
I kinda like what I see. I would be interested to know what kind of price you are aiming for. are the future plans to include a no motor option? I'll PM you with more details as to why I ask
Thanks mike
Pricing on the boat will be under $130 retail. We are now looking at setting up our dealership agreements before the boat hits the water, so the promotional boat idea looks to be over with unless things change for some reason. Basically speaking, the only way to buy a Trident will be through the dealer network.
We are not looking at doing any no motor options yet because we wish to keep solid control over the quality of every Trident on the water. That being said, I am open to suggestion, but feel very strongly about protecting the overall image of the vehicle and the company.
Thanks for the interest! PM me if you want any more information.
Wes

Infomaniac
03-27-2004, 09:26 PM
The engine build for the first Trident Boat is posted in the blower motor forum.
Here is the thread link (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43164)

jlnorthrup122
03-28-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by bigq
From what I have read, shouldn't it be the "kick em' in the junk console"?
Originally posted by RD:That is so last week
Ha YEp that was last week that I heard something about Phat cat kicking you in the junk RD!! So hows bubbles going for you and has superdave kicked your ass yet?:D :D
I like that boat you got going on Froggystyle! I checked out your pics on your website an it looks bad ass!!! reminds me of the designs that Crhis Craft put in their futura ads during WWII bad ass! Is chuck Guy still on the project as your tooler? Also I see that you have patented your hull bottom that wasn't cheap was it!:cool: I think You are the second person to ever patent a boat hull desing! The first hull design to be patented was the Hickman sea sled aslo known as the boston whaler! It was an inverted V hull desinged in the 1920s they are bad ass machines for their time as well! they utilized a surface drive system underneath the hull and they could efficiently run around 50 mph back when 25 mph was considered very fast for boats! I'll see if I can find some pics!! keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing you at the shoot out this summer on the Lake of The Ozarks!!:cool:Peice!

jlnorthrup122
03-28-2004, 06:04 PM
I like the double seat at the counsol good for out cruisen with the little lady but what happens whe its just you a the boys out playin on the water?
Here is some pics of that Sea sled from the 1920s:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/610SeaSled_rooster_tail_1920_01-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/610SeaSled_7.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/610SeaSled_6_cockpit-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/610SeaSled_4_1920Maycl.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/610SeaSled_2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/610SeaSled_10.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/610SeaSled_1-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/610SeaSled_3-med.jpg

Froggystyle
04-08-2004, 08:46 AM
I think I should re-name the Revolution the "Sea Sled" now!

shadow
04-08-2004, 09:48 AM
Wes, Question for you. This may have already been asked.I was just thinking about this cause I renewed my Insurance yesterday.
With a price tag well over 100g's,high performance engine and large boat.also what type of hull will insurance companys consider the Revolution?Any idea of Premiums.
Good luck with your project!:

NashvilleBound
04-08-2004, 04:50 PM
(Hey Roz, Hows the pool coming??)
Ya, just been sitting here waiting since Wes said he would invite me when he was ready to show me the 1st one.... Hmmm, Guess I'm still on the B list, or is it the C list now?
Wes, I retired about 4 weeks ago so I can come all the way down just about any time to check it out. I will be outta town till the 25th or so then I would like to see it. I WILL be getting another boat before the years up!
Glad to hear things are working out for you.
NB

ROZ
04-08-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by NashvilleBound
(Hey Roz, Hows the pool coming??)
Ya, just been sitting here waiting since Wes said he would invite me when he was ready to show me the 1st one.... Hmmm, Guess I'm still on the B list, or is it the C list now?
Wes, I retired about 4 weeks ago so I can come all the way down just about any time to check it out. I will be outta town till the 25th or so then I would like to see it. I WILL be getting another boat before the years up!
Glad to hear things are working out for you.
NB
NB,
You would not believe what I have gone through to get the tile. After a month of waiting a new tile from Crossville ( out of Crossville Tn. ;) ) is finally shipping and it's suppose to be here on the 14th. It's crunchtime, so I have someone comming out to do install it that Saturday. I 'll be calling Tony to schedule him sometime during the following week. The deck should be an easy one for him... Then I have the "before water" inspection and then good to go.. Not much work left at all.
You really have to see this boat in person before you cosider your next purchase. I believe it's definitely going to be the pimpest deckboat on the water, period.
So Wes, when's the next visit going to be available? :D I'm always up for another road trip ;)

jet4fun
04-08-2004, 05:57 PM
I think we are going to do a little field trip up to Boulevard (The 'Vard ;) ) on Friday.
oh how i miss "boulevard 90210" , be back in a month or so... ummm i recommend the glory burger at the bronze acorn. i dare you to finish it (i had a shaved head because of it):D

NashvilleBound
04-08-2004, 07:04 PM
I figured it was some delay on your end:D Lets go! I really want to see the Trident!..if Wes will let me:yuk:

Froggystyle
04-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Hey Jeff! Congrats on the retirement!
We are definitely going up to Boulevard tomorrow (Friday April 9th)
We are leaving in the late morning (around 10-11 ish) and would love any visitors who wish to come on up.
On another note, I go up there about twice a week right now, so fitting another trip into the schedule is not too difficult for anyone who wants to make the trip. Let me know at wes@tridentboats.com and I will get up there with you.

Jordy
04-08-2004, 09:42 PM
Hey Wes,
I'm still waiting for the Phoenix release party. Let me know when that's scheduled and I'm there. ;)

FryJet
04-08-2004, 10:37 PM
Hey Wes, I sent you a e-mail. Im in but I dont know the secret handshake to get in. :wink: Give me a buzz in the A.M.
F.J.

Froggystyle
04-09-2004, 08:35 AM
It is on for early afternoon. Anyone local who wants a tour, drop me a line at (619) 823-5643 and we will hook up at the new shop and get after it.
Jordy, we will definitely get you in on the Phoenix release. It will likely be with a boat in tow, so you will get the bonus plan.

Jordy
04-09-2004, 08:57 AM
Jordy, we will definitely get you in on the Phoenix release. It will likely be with a boat in tow, so you will get the bonus plan.
Sweet. I'm looking forward to it. Drop me a line if you need anything when it draws nearer. I might know some people who know some people who can get things. ;) :D

NashvilleBound
04-09-2004, 11:15 AM
Hey Jeff! Congrats on the retirement!
We are definitely going up to Boulevard tomorrow (Friday April 9th)
We are leaving in the late morning (around 10-11 ish) and would love any visitors who wish to come on up.
On another note, I go up there about twice a week right now, so fitting another trip into the schedule is not too difficult for anyone who wants to make the trip. Let me know at wes@tridentboats.com and I will get up there with you.
Thanks. I would go today but the wifeys taking me out for meee b-day...the big 40. Hopin' to get lucky:D :D When I get back into town later this month I will call you and hook up tp see it...for sure!
Jeff