PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Howard on the board??

al cole'holic
02-24-2004, 10:14 AM
...would be nice to speak to someone from Howard here :D

bigq
02-24-2004, 10:17 AM
I,m almost positive they have phones at Howard.:D

02-24-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by bigq
I,m almost positive they have phones at Howard.:D :D LAMO.....at least one, it has a crank on the side.

OGShocker
02-24-2004, 10:47 AM
Gene won't even host a regatta, do you think he would spend the money for a computer?:D

roln 20s
02-24-2004, 11:32 AM
You can consult GT, KillerV, Dr Marg, hcb26, me and many others on behalf of Howard :D Actually, I do know that Mike does occasionally check the boards. I'm not sure if he has ever posted anything, but he does read them from time to time.
As for Gene, lets just say I don't think he really likes computers too much. Last time I talked to him, he hadn't even seen his updated website. He does what he does best, run a business and sell boats.
al cole'holic---You just looking for their input, or direct information, or have a question? Feel free to call them or you can always PM me- I've been named the Howard Slut--thanks Doghouse.
Roln 20s

fourspeednup
02-24-2004, 11:39 AM
The Howard Slut....too good roln:D

spectras only
02-24-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by roln 20s
I'm not sure if he has ever posted anything, but he does read them from time to time.
Roln 20s [/B] Mike did post a few times about 2 years ago.Business must be good ,so no need to go spamming on the board;) :p . Gene and a lot of the old hats can't be bothered with puters:D . There's really no time for bs for most builders. Mike [ rex marine] is the exeption and look what time frame he's posting most of the time [ AM 's]:eek: :wink:

little rowe boat
02-24-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Gene won't even host a regatta, do you think he would spend the money for a computer?:D
Thats the freakin truth.

HalletDave
02-24-2004, 12:38 PM
Mike [ rex marine] is the exeption and look what time frame he's posting most of the time [ AM 's]
The rest of the time Mike is working on the catalogue.:rolleyes: :D

MudPumper
02-24-2004, 12:45 PM
Better yet, drop by the shop. Its in Valencia right off the 5 and nextdoor to Teague Custom Marine. Mean Gene loves to talk and give tours.

MagicMtnDan
02-24-2004, 01:17 PM
Gene and Mike a very good people and are generous with their time. Givem a call - I'll betcha they're listed in information, in the phone book and I'd double the bet and be willing to go out on a limb and say their Web site has their phone number on it. :D