PDA

View Full Version : 36 Spectre Cat for Sale

Tahoe Tunnel Vision
02-24-2004, 01:12 PM
I hope this is allowed, if not my apologies in advance.
Unlike the Poker run edition, this 36 Spectre has a full windshield in addition to the cabin and berth. It has been in Hot Boat Magazine twice and featured in the article “5 drop dead gorgeous Rockets. Equipment includes: GPS and GPS recall speedo, 6 person intercom, full gauges and warning lights, Bmax drives, Dana Tunnel Tab, HPI internal and Gaffrig external mufflers. As quiet as you can get one of these.
The motors are 522 CI Larry Peto 1000hp intercooled, dry sumped, Blower motors. Motors rebuilt with one hour of testing. Boat will run 140+. Triple axle aluminum trailer plus tool box. Full and tonneau covers. Boat is complete turn key. Can be seen at the Las Vegas PRW run, and at the spring HeatWave. Email h20nsnow@ltol.com

bigq
02-24-2004, 01:24 PM
Nice

BoatFloating
02-24-2004, 02:20 PM
So how $$$$$,$$$$$

Tahoe Tunnel Vision
02-24-2004, 03:01 PM
Of Course you can, :D $270,000 and I have all receipts for the last 3 years. We will be in the cove the entire week before the Heatwave. That was just a partial list of the goodies on this boat. If interested email me
Thanks
Tim
h20nsnow@ltol.com

jackpunx
02-24-2004, 03:22 PM
very nice... Someone out there will buy it..:D

Three Days Only
02-24-2004, 03:29 PM
What year is it?

Tahoe Tunnel Vision
02-24-2004, 03:37 PM
It is a 2000 model. I guess I should have been more complete with the info.
Tim

Craig
02-24-2004, 05:26 PM
Hey Tim, why ya' sellin the boat? I saw it down Larry's when he was doing the motors last month, nice boat :)

Donnie
02-24-2004, 08:39 PM
Are you going bigger Tim?

Tahoe Tunnel Vision
02-25-2004, 08:18 AM
Craig
Yea, Larry had the boat all winter for complete motor rebuilds. When he tore them down, there was absolutely no wear or heat signs in the motors. We are running them fairly understressed. You are the Craig we had pizza with, right?
Donnie
Ola, good buddy. :D The primary reason for listing the boat is that Tahoe is getting tougher and tougher on noise, far more strict than the Cal standard for 2005. Last year we got lots of looks but no tickets. That is why we had two muffling systems put on for this year. We should be ok, but just in case I'm listing it. If it doesn't sell thats ok. If we rebuy it will be bigger. :D
Anyway, I believe I still owe you a ride
Tim

MissHavasuCig
02-25-2004, 12:59 PM
Tim ~ Good luck selling the boat! Have you thought about listing it for sale on the OSO website as well? They're more into East Coast boats...
Also, I have a family timeshare in Meeks Bay Vista and we want to take our 38' Cigarette up there - Problem is we don't think the bouies in front of the cabins will be sturdy enough if a storm should kick up. Do you know of anywhere we can get a slip for a week during the summer? Thanks!

Tahoe Tunnel Vision
02-25-2004, 03:04 PM
MissHavasuCig
It is on OSO as of yesterday. As far as Meeks bay is concerned you should be ok, however call Ray (or the office manager) at Tahoe Keys Marina (530) 541-2155. They can propably help you out if you do it enough in advance (months). Tahoe Keys is only a 20 min drive from Meeks on hwy 89. Let me know if you will be here, OK

Donnie
02-25-2004, 06:52 PM
Tim,
That is the Craig that ate with us that night. Hopefully one of these days we'll get a chance to hook up...I would sure love a ride in that beast:eek:
Hope everything is good with you guys...and hopefully we'll see ya soon!!
Donnie

Havasu Cig
02-26-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Tahoe Tunnel Vision
MissHavasuCig
It is on OSO as of yesterday. As far as Meeks bay is concerned you should be ok, however call Ray (or the office manager) at Tahoe Keys Marina (530) 541-2155. They can propably help you out if you do it enough in advance (months). Tahoe Keys is only a 20 min drive from Meeks on hwy 89. Let me know if you will be here, OK
Thanks!!! Good luck selling the boat :)

Robbie Racer
02-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Tim, good luck with the boat sale. After seeing you at the Spring Heatwave run last year, I know that it's a beautiful fast ride.
Keith