PDA

View Full Version : Pops1 & Aggressor

HBjet
02-25-2004, 08:55 PM
After seeing these photo's...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4324AggressorSS2.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4324Aggressor3.jpg
I want to say thank you, and I'm sorry for doubting you had/where going to produce a stainless impeller. The very first time I posted it, I still don't think there were to many around, but who really knows. From what I can tell, the impeller looks pretty nice. I'm sure my builder will have one in his shop someday so I can take a closer look at it.
Thanks to Duane, and all the peeps who took photos just so I can see!
HBjet:D

565edge
02-25-2004, 09:10 PM
So why dont you take that smart ass deal off below your name!Im sure if i put" i love cupcake "you would make a big fuss.I will have some comparison too on the impellers when i change mine out at the track.

HBjet
02-25-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by 565edge
So why dont you take that smart ass deal off below your name!Im sure if i put" i love cupcake "you would make a big fuss.I will have some comparison too on the impellers when i change mine out at the track.
Ok, done...
now why don't you change your sig... and we will be fine and dandy!
HBjet

rivercrazy
02-25-2004, 09:50 PM
Oh my god! Has the earth changed polarity? HBJ and 565 agree on something! :D :D :D

HBjet
02-25-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
Oh my god! Has the earth changed polarity? HBJ and 565 agree on something! :D :D :D
Not so fast there...... it must be the rain...
HBjet:D

rivercrazy
02-25-2004, 09:59 PM
LOL!:D Storm2004!:D

Jet Hydro
02-26-2004, 05:34 AM
WOW, I was seeing a different side of HBjet for about the last week but I really so one now.
Glad to see the Change! :D

TexasJet
02-26-2004, 07:41 AM
HBJet, may I suggest a new avatar? How about one showing your boat from a rear 1/4 shot. Like if you were looking at the rear corner of the boat. It would show the motor and the low profile of the hull. Then to top it off put the your lady in the passenger's seat kind of turned sideways looking back at the camera. I don't think anyone would be offended by that.

Hustler
02-26-2004, 09:37 AM
I think I just crapped myself:eek: :eek: :D

Jungle Boy
02-26-2004, 09:58 AM
What colour of bikini would you like to see MrsHB wearing. Any particular hair style??:D :D
I've been to 3 Worlds fairs, 2 buzzard ****ens and a linching but I've never seen a request like that before.:D :D :D

HBjet
02-26-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
What colour of bikini would you like to see MrsHB wearing. Any particular hair style??:D :D
I've been to 3 Worlds fairs, 2 buzzard ****ens and a linching but I've never seen a request like that before.:D :D :D
that's funny!

Jet Hydro
02-26-2004, 10:41 AM
I`m still not 100% falling for this but I`ll keep my fingers crossed!;)
Could be a little of "Happy Boater" coming out..:eek: :D

HBjet
02-26-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Jet Hydro
I`m still not 100% falling for this but I`ll keep my fingers crossed!;)
Could be a little of "Happy Boater" coming out..:eek: :D
No, just wanted to post that I was impressed with the stainless impeller in those photo's. And I wanted to start a thread so everyone could see that. Like I've said before, if I believed something, and was proven wrong, I will admit it. I said a long time ago, they weren't making stainless. Now, here we have one. I said the aluminum I saw didn't look that nice, and it didn't, but from what I can tell in the photo's, this impeller looks nicer then the one I saw. That's it!
HBjet

pops1
02-26-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by HBjet
After seeing these photo's...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4324AggressorSS2.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4324Aggressor3.jpg
I want to say thank you, and I'm sorry for doubting you had/where going to produce a stainless impeller. The very first time I posted it, I still don't think there were to many around, but who really knows. From what I can tell, the impeller looks pretty nice. I'm sure my builder will have one in his shop someday so I can take a closer look at it.
Thanks to Duane, and all the peeps who took photos just so I can see!
HBjet:D Thank You for that- We are not trying to be the biggest company in pumps - We do want to continue to change the pump from its 40 year sleep its been in.
I just a posted a little (Long tooth) fact on the impeller, Bowl Suction and why our problems on the original alloy release. So maybe we are getting ahead. Its Under the Original String vs Aggressor or what ever it was. PS Youwill never need a Stainless Steel unless your Rich and Just want one. Don Harris Blade Runner-NJBA Blown Gas Record Holder & Hi Points Champ this Year has never ran anything except Our Mag Bronze the past 5 years @ 140s MPH & Low 7s- I don't think thats your goal. Dave