PDA

View Full Version : Gay marriage?

Mandelon
02-26-2004, 05:29 AM
Alright, there hasn't been a social commentary thread in a while to get you fokkers all worked up.
Personally I really don't care what a couple of guys or women do in their relationship. Call it a "union", life partnership, "marriage," whatever. :rolleyes: But geez, don't let two mustache rubbers make out in public.
I don't know that we need a Constitutional amendment to save us. But I wonder about the issues being married will cause them. Will the rich one have to pay Alimony...("Homomony", I'm thinkin' they will call it. :p ) to the poor one when they break up? Why even go through the hassle of it? For the insurance benefits? Don't married people have to pay more in taxes? ITs just a piece of paper.
And then what's next? If you can past the perversion of two men getting married, If that's going to be "normal" and accepted....then how far of a stretch is it to polygamy? Why is one man and two or three wives so taboo?
Honestly that seems more normal to me than two men.......it is done in other countries and that wacky Utah. ONe woman and a couple of men. How much less normal would that be than Bruce and Ted pushing their adopted Korean son down the street in a yellow stroller?..........:yuk:
Being gay isn't a choice, right. They have a messed up chromosome or something. Obviously it is not what nature intended or the race would die out. But they are what they are and apparently they want to get married. Would you let em?
Alright I'm done. :D

HammerDown
02-26-2004, 05:48 AM
The Goverment should be getting more involved with these F'ing GAS prices.:mad: :yuk: :mad: vs what 2 carpet munchers or peter puffers are up to.

spectratoad
02-26-2004, 05:53 AM
As long as there is none of my tax dollars or any added expense to me in any way they can do what they want. (IRS, healthcare, etc...) But like you said, here comes polygamy (already a lawsuit pending), you love your dog, ok:eek: You really like that cow you saw when you drove by the pasture.
It is not natural and should not be accepted. If you let this become definition of marriage then you don't have an institution of marriage any longer and then everyones "piece of paper" becomes just that.
Most of the reasons they are asking for are already taken care of by wills, powers of attorney etc... It is just another way these fags want to hijack another part of society. Remember when rainbows were part of nature and gay meant being happy?
It is also a small part of the gay community that is radically pushing this agenda. A typical media fiasco making a small percentage seem like millions.
But the government has other things to worry about and should leave this up to a vote of the people in each state. And if a state recognizes a gay marriage it SHOULD NOT carry over to other states.

Rexone
02-26-2004, 05:53 AM
And how bout those illegal aliens? :eek:

OGShocker
02-26-2004, 06:43 AM
What has me fired up this week are all the gay married wetbacks driving those big undertaxed rich people's gas guzzling cars to Albertsons to use thier foodstamps to buy name brand foods.
:D

Jungle Boy
02-26-2004, 07:01 AM
Homos being allowed to marry is just another step closer to the edge of the cliff. If they want to life together, lick each others assholes and smoke penis then that's all fine and dandy, but there should be at least one last piece of legitimecy that can't be obtained - a marrage licence. Marriage should be reserved for a man and a woman. If you can't procreate then it's not normal. You don't see wild animals ****ing each other in the ass (least not in Alberta!). They should all jump back into the closet and not be so ****ing proud to be homos. What's next? Our whole idea of normal is getting bent out of shape and with each passing generation, our standards get lower and lower. What will be accepted as normal in 100 years? There are some liberal commie provinces in east Canada that are allowing it, against popular opinion, just to satisfy a very small population of queers. I think it all sucks, and not in the blowjob sence.
:mad:

Nubbs
02-26-2004, 07:23 AM
gay marriage=HELL NO

MagicMtnDan
02-26-2004, 08:17 AM
The definition of marriage has a long heritage based on religion. Religion is against homosexuality and certainly does not condone homosexual "unions" (as in marriage).
Allowing homosexuals to get married under US law is very wrong. It pushes the boundaries of what's acceptable to a greater extreme, sets the wrong examples for children who are the ones really affected (influenced) by homosexual marriage, and lowers our moral quality of life.
Let them dress up as man and wife or whatever their fantasy is in their own bedrooms. Marriage is defined by religion and no religion I know of condones gay marriage. Homosexual marriage is not good for the children or our country. I completely support a constitutional amendment defining marriage as the union of 1 man and 1 woman.
If homosexual marriage is allowed then polygamy should be acceptable and marrying one's pet (to give one's pet healthcare and other benefits) will not be far off. Trust me, there are people out there who would marry their dog or cat or bird in a heartbeat if they could - the same arguments the homosexuals are using to support their marrying can apply to all kinds of other scenarios.

AzDon
02-26-2004, 08:19 AM
Homosexuality is NOT normal, NOT a predisposition, and NOT acceptable in a civilized society. It is A CHOICE that an individual makes to practice a certain variety of perversion. It is not any less of a perversion than the desire to screw 5-year-olds or sheep, or to keep illegal alien sex slaves chained up in your basement. It is between consenting adults though, so we should leave it alone as a victimless crime as long as it's kept discreet.
This mission to deem this perversion as normal and get it legitimitized legally and in the public's awareness has got to stop! We cannot extend any of society's rights to any kind of perversion unless we'd be okay with being sued for not allowing these folks to staff positions that would allow them to openly indoctrinate children. We had one of these faggots try to start an "outreach" organization at our middle and high schools a few years back in Havasu to supposedly help teens that were "confused about their sexuality". I think the guy was run outta town or maybe just back in the closet.
These people have the right as Americans to live their lives as they choose, without interference from the rest of us.....Why can't they just be happy with that, shut up, and leave society as it is?

Scream
02-26-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
What has me fired up this week are all the gay married wetbacks driving those big undertaxed rich people's gas guzzling cars to Albertsons to use thier foodstamps to buy name brand foods.
Bastards! or Bitches! or Maricones! or...

MsDrmr
02-26-2004, 08:40 AM
Heres what I think, Years ago, blacks were not acceptable ither, nor were handicap/retarted children or anyone different the than the "norm." What is it that people are so afraid of with letting gays marry. You MEN don't seem to have a problem with two women getting it on on video tape, what the hell makes the difference if it's two guys. Grow up.... I have two handicap step-kids, one with down syndrome, years ago he would have been banished from streets because people were "afraid" of them. It was not a choice for them to be born with challanges nor is it a choice to be gay,,,,although it is a choice when two women get paid for doing what should be done between only a man and a women,,,for those of you quoting the Bible. I say live and let live. In this world today if you can find two people to love each other this world is one step closer to peace,,,,It beats having two more people out there shooting at each other.

bigq
02-26-2004, 08:53 AM
Wow I am surprised at AzDon being a lib and all. MagicMtnDan has superior morality; the only problem is it is all religious based which is not the law of the land. I don't want to see this displayed in public either, last thing I want to see is two men kissing and women, well......:p
You guys are all worried about the sanctity of "marriage” when more and more heterosexuals do just as much to demoralize marriage. Many people just get married and don’t even think about the commitment they are supposedly making, only to get divorced a year later or less or the number of single parents that just want to have a kid and no marriage. Look at what that dizzy chick Britney just did, gets married as a joke, kind of like marriage itself. It has become a way to get benefits and maybe some tax benefits, but you can’t honestly say the worldviews it as something special.
I know that there are a few out there left that do believe in marriage. I would not have a child with my then girlfriend before we got married, I don’t think children should be had outside of a marriage between a man and a women, but I only have one friend left that is still married out of all the weddings I went to, no one works on it because no one cares what marriage is.
Personally I think these gays might have more respect for the sanctity fro marriage than a lot of heterosexuals do. You just won’t see me attending no gay wedding.
:yuk:

Jungle Boy
02-26-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
Heres what I think, Years ago, blacks were not acceptable ither, nor were handicap/retarted children or anyone different the than the "norm." What is it that people are so afraid of with letting gays marry. You MEN don't seem to have a problem with two women getting it on on video tape, what the hell makes the difference if it's two guys. Grow up.... I have two handicap step-kids, one with down syndrome, years ago he would have been banished from streets because people were "afraid" of them. It was not a choice for them to be born with challanges nor is it a choice to be gay,,,,although it is a choice when two women get paid for doing what should be done between only a man and a women,,,for those of you quoting the Bible. I say live and let live. In this world today if you can find two people to love each other this world is one step closer to peace,,,,It beats having two more people out there shooting at each other.
Black and handicapped people's plight for equal rights should not be put on the same level as homosexuality. Huge difference in my humble rednecked opinion. As was mentioned by MMD, what's next?? Because some ****wad is "born" with a favoring for pedophilia, does this make him "normal" too. Maybe some day he too can have his way because somebody is too afraid to say no to somebody "rights" to free expression. :eek:

Scream
02-26-2004, 08:57 AM
I have an old saying. You can be a queer, just don't act like a queer. I don't want to see it, I don't want to hear it, I don't want to know about it. It aint my buisiness if you want to take a ride on the balony pony. I don't understand why it is so important for gays to be "seen". They must be in the public eye to the point of drowning us in thier homoness...
Don't ask, Don't tell, Don't act...The more aknowledgements to normality we give to homosexuality, the more they want, give 'em an inch they'll take a mile type of thing. The more they are in the public eye, the more sensitized we are to the wrongness of it all and the more likely we'll just let it be ok...Don't let it be ok...
I'm not condoning gay bashing in any way, but I'm not in favor of accepting homosexual behavior as normal in public.
Damn!

bigq
02-26-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
Black and handicapped people's plight for equal rights should not be put on the same level as homosexuality. Huge difference in my humble rednecked opinion. As was mentioned by MMD, what's next?? Because some ****wad is "born" with a favoring for pedophilia, does this make him "normal" too. Maybe some day he too can have his way because somebody is too afraid to say no to somebody "rights" to free expression. :eek:
Maybe, i think they have an activist group for pedophilias.:yuk: The argument is the same as gays, they were born that way.

AzDon
02-26-2004, 09:25 AM
Being gay is a CHOICE people make to practice perversion. If it's by strong impulse, it may be something they were born with!....MENTAL ILLNESS!! Bad choices do not create minority status
I believe that our society is free enough that ALL special treatment for ANY minority is unnecessary and actually puts a social stigma on them that causes more reputational harm than the assistance is worth.
As for the retard rant..... I know that families caring for retards are GENEROUSLY COMPENSATED by the government with Social Security funds. While I'm personally sympathetic with your plight, I think the government is probably paying out funds to you that are extracted from, and belong to, future retirees. If you are refusing to accept these stolen funds, then God bless you!

bigq
02-26-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by AzDon
Being gay is a CHOICE people make to practice perversion. If it's by strong impulse, it may be something they were born with!....MENTAL ILLNESS!! Bad choices do not create minority status
I believe that our society is free enough that ALL special treatment for ANY minority is unnecessary and actually puts a social stigma on them that causes more reutational harm than the assistance is worth.
As for the retard rant..... I know that families caring for retards are GENEROUSLY COMPENSATED by the government with Social Security funds. While I'm personally sympathetic with your plight, I think the government is probably paying out funds to you that are extracted from, and belong to, future retirees. If you are refusing to accept these stolen funds, then God bless you!
WOW, maybe we should just kill all the retards so the old ****ed up dumbasses that can't figure out how to save there own ass can get there handouts.:yuk:

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 09:30 AM
We need
1. A Constitutional amendment, banning gay marriage.
2. To keep all of the Iraqi oil for ourselves.
3. A wall with machine guns at the border.
4. To stop giving illegal aliens free health care and free educations.

MsDrmr
02-26-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
No one is born with a favoring for pedophilia,, what a dumb ass suggestion.:mad: :mad: ,,those people have an illness that needs to be addressed

Jungle Boy
02-26-2004, 09:51 AM
No one is born with a favoring for pedophilia,, what a dumb ass suggestion.:mad: :mad: ,,those people have an illness that needs to be addressed
Same can be said for homos. Just a different opinion. :rolleyes:

Buff
02-26-2004, 10:01 AM
Homosexuality is "natural" in-as-much as there probably never has been a human society ever that did not harbor some percentage of homos. What would be "unnatural" would be a human society WITHOUT any gays in it. Gays are like lake lice - I'm no great supporter of them but I'm not out to destroy them either - that's a shitty analogy - I'd rather see two guys kissing than see a one of those brain dead lake lice idiots jumping my wake.
It bugs me in this age of homicide religious nuts destroying our buildings, killing our brothers and sisters, killing children and etc., rampant abortion, anti-societal murderous gangs, insane manipulated gas prices, Indian uprisings, big business and government transmogrifing our country into a third-world country, and what are our tax monies and leader's time spent on - anti-gay marriage, drug enforcment, busting prostitutes, and generally trying to dictate to us morality. Hey Bush and all you born-agains and Falwellites - let us handle the morality stuff - you just get busy doing what we elected you to do - keep a super strong military, fight crime, control monopolies, and maintain our hard earned standard of living. Oh yeah - get off Howard Stern's back! You want a vision of where all this religious moralizing can lead find a copy of a twenty-year old movie called The Handmaid's Tale starring Robert Duvall and Faye Dunaway. (Zealous Christians have worked tirelessly to destroy all the copys they can but it is still available last I checked.) Let's cast off these old superstitions. We can do it - it's scary - but it must be done for us to go on.

MsDrmr
02-26-2004, 10:26 AM
well said Buff

spectratoad
02-26-2004, 10:44 AM
I think the in your face type of attitude these gays have is what really pisses people off. Just enjoy your equality as a human and quit the "your for me or you are a homophobe" approach and they might fit in a little easier.
Being gay is not a culture, race, genetic or religion. IT IS A CHOICE, so putting it in the same pile as minority, handicapped, gender etc... is a pretty piss poor comparison. ;)
That is the problem with these hispanic, black, femi-nazi, extreme religious groups. They are the ones that segregate themselves from society because of their hardline, in your face approach.
If they just became productive and blended with society then I am sure more lifestyles and beliefs would be more widely accepted.
You don't have to give up your individuality by doing this either.

Oxnard
02-26-2004, 10:45 AM
Good post Lil Rowe Boat, Az Don. Mrsdrmr I usually don't start in on the gals but you're the exception! What a POS. Buff you're not even worth a reply!
What you ****tards don't get IS- IT'S THE BEHAVIOR !
I for one, an sick of all these POS with an agenda gettin in my face! I don't give a damn if it's blacks, mex's, fags, or who ever! I don't want to see it, hear it, or smell it. SO Buff if you want to take it in the ass by a big old 'billy goat, do it behind closed doors and keep it in the fu^*&in closet where it belongs cuz it ain't normal.
Personally, I'd take great pleasure in shooting IDIOTS but society frowns on the practice so I don't,( and the likes of you are safe)
IT'S THE BEHAVIOR !- If everyone just did what they wanted or what made them 'feel good' then God help the 'powerless' cuz they'd be the one's to suffer.
I saw a good-lookin 10 year old the other day, anyone think if I started yellin on the nightly news that it was "normal" and it was my right that I'd get away with it? How about we claim it was OUR right to privacy when I'm stuffin her little 10 year-old-ass? Yeah right!
Get your heads screwed on right or in some way shape or form- YOU might be next!
Oxnard- sick of you immoral bastards trying to justify your aberant behavior ! Go commit suicide and do the world a favor.

spectratoad
02-26-2004, 10:48 AM
ANd the junior member comes out swingin'. I agree OX, I guess we will have to re-write the underage laws. If it feels good do it. that is where we are headed.

OGShocker
02-26-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by spectratoad
ANd the junior member comes out swingin'. I agree OX, I guess we will have to re-write the underage laws. If it feels good do it. that is where we are headed.
We don't have to re-write the laws! We just have to find a city which will support us when we break them.
If anyone know a town that allows "felony evasion" let me know. I have always wanted to run fun the coppers..:D

repo man
02-26-2004, 10:54 AM
thank god 4 fags. most of them are better looking than u or me.if they were banging chicks they would get hotter ones than us,thus leaving us the nasty hags. :yuk:

AzDon
02-26-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by bigq
WOW, maybe we should just kill all the retards so the old ****ed up dumbasses that can't figure out how to save there own ass can get there handouts.:yuk:
If you are referring to me, I use my dumb ass for poopin and nothin else , so it is not "****ed up"
As for handouts, I don't want anything that I haven't earned and/or banked. Social Security funds are money that is banked for my retirement as part of my payroll. I object to payouts to anyone who has not "banked" the appropriate amount into the fund.
I never implied that we should kill retards, but that doesn't mean that I want their hands in my pockets! Perhaps retard programs could get their funding from Hollywood by creating a bunch of retard reality shows and appropriating the proceeds to them.
How about these?:
Who wants to marry a retard?
Joe Retard
Retard Survivor
Retard Class Reunion
Bachelor Retard
Retard Jeopardy
Retard Monster Garage
Retards at Work (dramas like American Chopper)
Retard Chef
Retard Detective
Retard psychologist
Retard Boxing
Retard Wrestling
Retard real world
Retard Road Rules
Heck, there could potentially be enough programming to support a "special" 24 hour channel!

spectratoad
02-26-2004, 11:09 AM
Now "special programming" was an intended pun correct?
I agree with the statement that I don't want to pay for others. I don't like to fund special programs either. Why is it up to me to help fund:
Medicare, the arts etc...
Why do I have to pay the full amount in local taxes for the schools that I don't use. My kids go to private school.
Why should I have to help fund aids research? Since we are on the topic. If gays can marry then they can also get insurance and guess who gets to help fund the higher medical expenses that aids brings. Just like we have to help fund higher vehicle insurance rates because of teenage drivers.
If you want to take it in the a$$ then you should pay through the A$$ for your own insurance not look at me to help subsidize it.

AzDon
02-26-2004, 11:13 AM
Are you saying that no man is born favoring younger women? Colorado City mormons were routinely taking brides immediately after puberty a few years ago. How young is too young? Take away "age of consent" laws and "parental consent for underage brides" and let the fun begin!

AzDon
02-26-2004, 11:18 AM
Here's a few more:
Special Olympics
Retard NASCAR
Retard Basketball
Retard Motocross
Retard Big-Game Hunting
Retard Fishing

MsDrmr
02-26-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Oxnard
Good post Lil Rowe Boat, Az Don. Mrsdrmr I usually don't start in on the gals but you're the exception! What a POS. Buff you're not even worth a reply!
I for one, an sick of all these POS with an agenda gettin in my face! I don't give a damn if it's blacks, mex's, fags, or who ever! I don't want to see it, hear it, or smell it. SO Buff if you want to take it in the ass by a big old 'billy goat, do it behind closed doors and keep it in the fu^*&in closet where it belongs cuz it ain't normal.
Personally, I'd take great pleasure in shooting IDIOTS but society frowns on the practice so I don't,( and the likes of you are safe)
IT'S THE BEHAVIOR !- If everyone just did what they wanted or what made them 'feel good' then God help the 'powerless' cuz they'd be the one's to suffer.
I saw a good-lookin 10 year old the other day, anyone think if I started yellin on the nightly news that it was "normal" and it was my right that I'd get away with it? How about we claim it was OUR right to privacy when I'm stuffin her little 10 year-old-ass? Yeah right!
Get your heads screwed on right or in some way shape or form- YOU might be next!
Oxnard- sick of you immoral bastards trying to justify your aberant behavior ! Go commit suicide and do the world a favor.
to even suggest sex with young kids is disguting and pathetic,,,being gay is not the same has having sex with a child and what an idiot for even using that as an example. As far as them using the t.v. to get attention I agree, they do not need to demand attention,,but in that case, you should be disguted with the girls kissing and hanging all over each other in the op6pic section as well....if your gonna b**ch about homosexuality,,,,, no girls on girls porn or pics and you should want to shoot them too,,,somehow I don't believe thats how you feel on that subject

Lakeshow
02-26-2004, 11:27 AM
AzDon:
After slamming your posts on the Social Security thread I started reading this one as I thought for sure you were going to be carrying a Rainbow Banner. I couldn't have been more wrong and I couldn't agree with your thoughts on this issue more.
The guy that cuts my hair is as queer as a three dollar bill and his "life partner" cuts hair in the booth next to his. They are both wonderful people and I would do anything for them, short of, well you know. There lifestyle is their choice just as it is the choice of any one of us to have sex with the neighbors wife, get loaded or any number of things that we all know is wrong. However, we don't need to condone or label any one of these behaviors as normal.

Oxnard
02-26-2004, 11:37 AM
Then You 'ain't gettin it'! What you do in your own bedroom is your business ( within the confines of the law) and I will not dictate My persuasions on anyone else however what ever is passed as "law" is basically 'opening the door' to the next step down the ladder of morality. Tell me about NAMBLA, is their philosophy next on your approval list?
You are wrong about the lesbo-on lesbo pics. THEY DISGUST ME TO THE MAX and if I found my wife and or girlfriend invovled in that type of behavior then they would be GONE! It's called behavior and self control and without it this society would be (is) doomed.
Oxnard-I really, really want to shoot an asshole today but I'll try to 'control' myself!
AZ Don, where do I sign up for the 'sporting events"?

78Eliminator
02-26-2004, 11:44 AM
These potential laws are ridiculous. I thought this was a free country? What does this hurt and why do people spend so much time worrying about it? People are less likely to oppose nuclear weapons programs than gay marriages. Are you people ****ing crazy? THIS HURTS NO ONE!

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 11:54 AM
Oxnard- sick of you immoral bastards trying to justify your aberant behavior ! Go commit suicide and do the world a favor. [/B][/QUOTE]
I could not have said it better.

Screaming Pete
02-26-2004, 02:26 PM
All this gay crap got me to thinking, Are preist that molest gay and just looking for an outlet to express themselves in the envirement they work in like people in an office hitting on each other, or does something happen in the semanary that screws them up, or is it the part were they don't have a spouse to fullfill themselves completly..It makes you fell like you can't trust the people you should be able to let alone let your children spend time with :confused:

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
All this gay crap got me to thinking, Are preist that molest gay and just looking for an outlet to express themselves in the envirement they work in like people in an office hitting on each other, or does something happen in the semanary that screws them up, or is it the part were they don't have a spouse to fullfill themselves completly..It makes you fell like you can't trust the people you should be able to let alone let your children spend time with :confused:
I think the prob. is that they are human beings and humans are sexual by nature and not being able to marry or have sex,starts to take it's toll after awhile.

Seadog
02-26-2004, 02:59 PM
There is no way we should be required to treat gays as normal. If you alow them to be legally married, then you are opening up polygamy and age restrictions on marriage.

BUSTI
02-26-2004, 03:05 PM
This is a very complex issue...not ay all can it be solved by government, a constitutional amendment, or by the mayor of san Francisco. First of all if we all want personal freedom then we have to give others their personal freedom.
This issue is impassioned because of some very serious issues although not directly related but diffenently related. Both sides in this issue have faults with their arguements that need to be addressed.
It is very dangerous for usually right thinking people that love their own personal freedoms ....to think that just they believe that some personal behavior is repugnant that they need a law to ban it. Why would a man or woman that is freedom loving American who, as an example a person who loves gun ownership, which is personal choice to own or not to own.......and would fight to the death all those that find his gun hobby repugnant.....
ask for something that they would never tolerate with gun ownership and that is a law banning or restricting their behavior just because its repugnant!
Hell I believe that adultery is repugnant but I on't want to see laws out lawing adultery! DO YOU? Although I find sex between two same sex people repugnant I dont want to see laws against it...or man things like adultery is next. And if that happens half the socoety is in deep shit.
The gays believe this is an equal protection under the law issue and it is not! Once again to much government to active in our lives. athe government does not have the right to define marriage. Marriage is personal issue. And as such should be defined by the social institutions that sanction it! Do you really think the founding fathers intended for the government to be defining such thing as marriage? Hell no they didn't!
Marriage licences should not be required in order to get married1 Period! This is why this issue is even an issue. Who the **** is the government to decide who can get maried and who can't? The government doesn't have the right to tell me who i can associate with..so who the hell is the government to issue marriage lic. deciding who the hell can get married?
MARRIGAE IS A PRIVATE INSTITUTION AND SHOULD BE SANCTIONED BY PRIVATE ASSOCIATIONS SUCH AS ONES CHURCH! Or if you don't believe in God you should be able to have a marriage sanctioned by a fraternal order or social group that recognizes your love and committment to each other and by way of a ceremony celebrate your vows and call it a marrige. and if by chance you and your wife just want to draw up a civil contract and call it a marrige ...who are we to say that you aren't as married as a couple that got married in a church?
That means that if two fags want to call them selves married we shouldn't stop them..its called freedom! Where the problem comes in is that we have so much government already by default defining marriage as between a man and a woman that now the gay marriage thing is blowing up what we all have been perfectly willing to let the government do for us which define for us what is allowed and not allowed personally as acceptable behavior between adults and we have given the governmebnt power over us that it shouldn't have.
Look for over 5,000 years of recorded history marriage has been defined as a union between a man and a woman. Basically because it was the more perfect union that created a healthy family unit for raising children. It has worked for thousands of years. And marriage between a man and a woman should be the norm. That should be defined privately. And those that go against the norm should have the right to do so...its their freedom1 But no with out consequences! just like the the two fags that want to get married and they want to exercise their freedom to do so, I as their employer should have the right to define marriage as between a woman and a man and I should have the freedom to deny them insurance benifits because i have exercised my right to define for my company and the benifit package I'll give to my workers that marriage is ONLY BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN!
But no governmentshould tell me I do not have the right to do with my own moneywhat i want to do or how I am going to spend my money and on whom I am going to spend it on. I wouldn't deny the gay benifits or insurance on my own employee just don't force me to pay for his fudge packer boyfriend that I don't recognize as a real married spouse of his. Now to tell you the truth I would add his gay partner if he was afaluable employee but that should be my freedom to chose whether or not to do that...i proba;y would as I insure the employee and the employees pay for their families.
But now as sheep we have all allowed the government to define for us what is right and wrong in this area we have lost our freedoms! The government now tells us that married people, as the government defines , are taxed at a different rate than single people. We have already given to government the right to make laws governing who we call husband and wife ..so it is only reasonable as the sheep we all are that we will let the government pass a constiutinal amendment.
The gays have so pushed their issues on us that the regular guy on the street finds the gay issues just overwhelmingly obnoxious! they refuse to acknowledge that there is a huge difference between us and them besides the same sex thing. they with out question can not raise kids as well as hetrosexual couples on the whole. they want us to believe that two dayys are the same as a mommy and a daddy to any kid just as long as the kid is loved. Of course love and security are important but don't tell me that children dont get special values both each from their daddys and differentky and just as important is what they get from the their mommys.
You only have to coach youth sports and see the little boy who has his eyes darting all over the place looking for HIS daddy when its his time to bat even though his mommy is sitting right there in the stands. look at that little boy's face when he spots his dad walking up just before its time to go to the plate and look at the kids face only to know that he views his dad differently than his mommy. Dads as a rule provide their kids with standards and rules that translate to problem solving skills and momy's usually provide the nuturing that makes all children compassionate and understanding with kindness to others. these differences can not be duplicated by two loving mommys and or two loving daddys.
THE GAYS ARE FULL OF SHIT! KIDS NEED A MOMMY AND A DADDY1 PERIOD! TELL THEM TO QUIT LYING ABOUT IT!
I dont care if gaysb want to get married just dont demand that the rest of us accept it! People that rent their OWN PROPERTY should have the right to decide who they want to rent to gays or not. same with the rest of socoety we should be able to decide who we are going to recognize as a married couple privately. The government should not be dictating to us whata marrige is and what isn't. iam willing to give freedom but i also want my own freedom!

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 03:16 PM
I'm sick of these Gay based TV show,trying to make homosexuality main stream,if someone wants to be a fudgepacker or a lickalotapuss and it's behind closed doors have at it,but don't try to play it off like it's normal behavior.

spectratoad
02-26-2004, 03:20 PM
here here. Well said LRB.:D

Jungle Boy
02-26-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
I'm sick of these Gay based TV show,trying to make homosexuality main stream,if someone wants to be a fudgepacker or a lickalotapuss and it's behind closed doors have at it,but don't try to play it off like it's normal behavior.
It's the Hollywood agenda to peddle their queer shows on us to make us believe that it's normal, because there are so many queers in their business. I won't watch none of them (like that will make a big difference). But it does prove that we are slowly getting used to it. Can you imagine if they had a couple of queers on "I love Lucy" or any show back in the 60's. Now it's tough to scan the channels and not have one on.
If they want to be gay and all that crap, so be it. But don't ask for GayPride parades and other shit like that. A mayor of a city (Calgary) near mine was suddenly a "homophobe" when he said no to a gaypride parade. **** them guys (literally). Why do they need to have a ****ing parade.

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 03:43 PM
I wont watch that crap either.

91nordic29
02-26-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Oxnard
M-O-R-O-N

AzDon
02-26-2004, 04:06 PM
I sometimes think that Busti take Libertarianism a bit too far, but this is not one of those times. I gotta say that I agree with everything he said in that last post and I frankly hadn't thought about the absurdity of government involving itself in sanctioning marriage. As a former landlord, I can't even begin to communicate how pissed I was when I got taken to court by the deadbeat husband of my tennant after he locked her ( and her paycheck and my ability to get paid my rent) out, and then I locked him out. They appeared in court together asking for damages after ripping me off for 3 months rent. They were seperated when I rented her the place and when he locked her out, the place looked abandoned to me because he was staying away at hours that I would check on the place. I didn't like being scolded by the judge, but he didn't make me pay anything more!

Scream
02-26-2004, 04:40 PM
Marriage licences should not be required in order to get married1 Period! This is why this issue is even an issue. Who the **** is the government to decide who can get maried and who can't?
I'd like to remind the jury of the movie "Deliverance". Laws are created to protect us against ourselves. Laws on who could marry were instituted primarily to keep horny banjo players from making knucklheaded banjo players, which was a prevelant problem in the good 'ol south.
Water will seek it's own level. What my community thinks is abarant behavior, is the norm in the bay area. What they see as barbaric (hunting for example) is something we admire. My community does'nt want gay marraiges, and we won't have them.

Buff
02-26-2004, 06:10 PM
Don't watch a program on TV that you don't like stupid! You mean because you don't agree with something it should not exist - BIGOT! You threaten to shoot people you disagree with -you're a violence prone Neanderthal! You are so narrow minded that anything or anyone that is not in accord with you is wrong and unnatural - you're a pinhead! I always wondered if villians knew they were villians or did they somehow preceive themselves as heroes?
I'm not gay, I'm not religious, I'm not fond of boats over 25 feet, but I am not going to shoot anyone who is gay or religious or drives a big boat. Oxnard - here are a couple of terms and concepts you seem to be struggling with - American freedom and human diversity! buf

565edge
02-26-2004, 06:50 PM
You know it does piss me off about them getting married.I have medical benifits at work but they wont cover my girlfreind that lives with me.They started a deal that is called a domestic partner.We meet all the standards but your domestic partner has to be of the same sex.These faggots have all the rights.They wont cover her because we are not the same sex.Now if they can get married they need to stop this domestic partner bullshit.

Seadog
02-26-2004, 07:06 PM
Society, like parents have a responsibility to set limits on acceptable behavior. Children need limits and so do many adults. Treating homosexuality as a crime is not the answer, but flaunting it as perfectly normal is just as bad, if not worse. There are ways to protect the legitimate rights of homosexuals without granting them the sanctity of marriage. Society has that right and that responsibility, just like we establish a minimum age to give consent to sex and limit the number of spouses. Selling 12 year old girls as wives or concubines is considered acceptable in some societies, but is not acceptable in our society. The majority of Americans do not want to sanctify same sex marriages. There is a limit on how much a government or judges should should impose their personal beliefs on the people. Let there be no mistake, what is happening here is a few corrupt politicians and judges are making excuses to impose their liberal attitudes on the public. As far as I am concerned,the mayor of San Francisco should be locked up to where he can get a new idea of boyfriends.

Mandelon
02-26-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by 565edge
You know it does piss me off about them getting married.I have medical benifits at work but they wont cover my girlfreind that lives with me.They started a deal that is called a domestic partner.We meet all the standards but your domestic partner has to be of the same sex.These faggots have all the rights.They wont cover her because we are not the same sex.Now if they can get married they need to stop this domestic partner bullshit.
You know, that is a good point. Shouldn't have it both ways. That is discriminatory!! :mad: :eek: :mad:

Oxnard
02-27-2004, 01:24 AM
Buff, you're just a waste of time BUT nowhere in my post did I so state that I wanted to shoot gays. Learn to read or ask any one here and we'll help you with the big words. Have you always been this stupid or did this just come about? Just about every item you picked out -you got wrong. Have you always had a problem understanding things? Don't worry, we're all very tolerant of the retarded on this board. I didn't realize that you were "challenged" when I first responded to your post so please forgive me and I'll try to be a bit gentler from now on.
Oxnard

Oxnard
02-27-2004, 01:36 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1345Mike_and_Randy-med.jpg
Buff, you look so happy in this shot! I'm sorry if I upset you.
Oxnard

Buff
02-27-2004, 06:29 AM
oxy -that's funny. buf

91nordic29
02-27-2004, 09:56 AM
i believe what you said was "Personally, I'd take great pleasure in shooting IDIOTS but society frowns on the practice "
how lucky for you.