PDA

View Full Version : Fords in Chino/Ontario

AzDon
02-26-2004, 07:27 AM
There must be a lot of people driving late-model Fords in the Chino/Ontario area because when I went through the area yesterday morning, it smelled seriously like sh*t from Mira Loma to the 71 freeway. I don't know what it is about Ford combustion, but every time I get behind a stinkin travel trailer going up a grade, I find that it's got a Ford pulling it!

1stepcloser
02-26-2004, 07:48 AM
:D LOL:D

Outnumbered
02-26-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by AzDon
There must be a lot of people driving late-model Fords in the Chino/Ontario area because when I went through the area yesterday morning, it smelled seriously like sh*t from Mira Loma to the 71 freeway. I don't know what it is about Ford combustion, but every time I get behind a stinkin travel trailer going up a grade, I find that it's got a Ford pulling it!
Ahhhhh, nothing like the smell of the Chino dairys when its raining:D
OL

OGShocker
02-26-2004, 08:05 AM
I love living in Chino flats. The smell of rotting F.O.R.D.'s keeps me happy.

Rock-it man
02-26-2004, 08:30 AM
FORDS !!!! First On Race Day !!!!!!!!!!!:p

NOTALENT
02-26-2004, 08:42 AM
FORDS>..F**Ked On Race Day....or Found On Road Dead....THey Suck My huevos...

OGShocker
02-26-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Rock-it man
FORDS !!!! First On Race Day !!!!!!!!!!!:p
That was clever. Did you think it up all by yourself?:rolleyes:

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 09:03 AM
GMC= General motors crap
FORD= First on race day
:D

NOTALENT
02-26-2004, 09:14 AM
GMC= Gods Main Chariot, ...
Best I could come up with right now..still early let me work on it:D

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 09:15 AM
I was trying to think of something to slam CHEVY,I need to give it a little more thought.:D

jjfosterj
02-26-2004, 09:25 AM
Don't miss that sweet aroma of Mira Loma

OGShocker
02-26-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
I was trying to think of something to slam CHEVY,I need to give it a little more thought.:D
You can slam a chevy. When you slam a F.O.R.D the doors fall off.:D

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
You can slam a chevy. When you slam a F.O.R.D the doors fall off.:D
LOL. Thats good I like it. Fords still rule even without doors.:D

NOTALENT
02-26-2004, 12:01 PM
LEts just straight to the point...FORD SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!...And we will leave it at that....
You know there always a battle between those two...Always forget about MOPAR>>which I think made a huge improvement in the last few years...They almost beat chevy...but way ahead of ford>>>>lol

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 12:04 PM
Ford Trucks have out sold all other Manufacturers for over 20 years straight.I think the point is that Chitty=Chevy sucks,year after year of sucking hind tit.:D

NOTALENT
02-26-2004, 12:09 PM
I doubt it about out selling chevy...but if ford is so good whats up with the low resale value...they are piece of craps that shit out in the morning...Chevy has been truck of the year numeros times in the last few years..

OGShocker
02-26-2004, 12:10 PM
You still thinking? Your head must be hurtin'...:D

NOTALENT
02-26-2004, 12:11 PM
lol...haha.

OGShocker
02-26-2004, 12:12 PM
Notice how the Dodge guys are staying the f**k out of this?

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Bropb16
I doubt it about out selling chevy...but if ford is so good whats up with the low resale value...they are piece of craps that shit out in the morning...Chevy has been truck of the year numeros times in the last few years..
It's the Honest to god truth.As for resale,Ford owners tend to keep them longer.We could argue this all day and it would not make a difference.

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 12:18 PM
You still thinking? Your head must be hurtin'...:D
I'm still working on it.:D

AzDon
02-26-2004, 12:19 PM
I thought for sure that someone would have posted a technical reason by now why FORDS STINK!

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 12:21 PM
I thought for sure that someone would have posted a technical reason by now why FORDS STINK!
The only things that come to mind is why CHEVY stinks.Just too many to post.:D

NOTALENT
02-26-2004, 12:27 PM
Hey..man if all u Ford guys want to be STUCK ON STUPID!!!! THats no problem...but dont take ur anger out on chevy...The stupidity will come to and end shortly...just buy a chevy.:D

NOTALENT
02-26-2004, 12:28 PM
I work in sales for ATK engines...ANd our #1 seller is ford engines..because they blow up so freakin much...hell ford is putting me through college cause the suck so much..lol especially the exploder!!! but all ford trucks suck!!!

AzDon
02-26-2004, 12:56 PM
I'm talking about ACTUAL SMELL. I travel lots of desert highways and Ford trucks, under load, actually leave an unpleasant aroma behind them!

repo man
02-26-2004, 01:08 PM
trust me ford is one of my main acounts they really are shity, good thing i have a chevy tow truck otherwise they wouldn't make it to the auction.

Outnumbered
02-26-2004, 01:09 PM
I'm talking about ACTUAL SMELL. I travel lots of desert highways and Ford trucks, under load, actually leave an unpleasant aroma behind them!
Maybe its just those old Birkenstocks you're wearing and the moldy Tofu under the seat that you're smelling:p
OL:D

OGShocker
02-26-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Old Lavey
Maybe its just those old Birkenstocks you're wearing and the moldy Tofu under the seat that you're smelling:p
OL:D
LMAO!

AzDon
02-26-2004, 01:16 PM
What's a Birkenstock? And what's tofu? some kind of foot fungus?

totenhosen
02-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Ford Trucks have out sold all other Manufacturers for over 20 years straight.I think the point is that Chitty=Chevy sucks,year after year of sucking hind tit.:D
THe only reason for that is because of the their huge amount of fleet sales.
Fixed Or Repair Daily!!!

1stepcloser
02-26-2004, 02:01 PM
Ford Trucks have out sold all other Manufacturers for over 20 years straight.
This is a bit of a play. Ford outsells all other individual manufacturers.
G.M., as a division, (GMC and Chevrolet combined) outsells Ford anually.
If you want to split hairs.

NOTALENT
02-26-2004, 02:11 PM
haha:D

XTRM22
02-26-2004, 02:21 PM
Hey..man if all u Ford guys want to be STUCK ON STUPID!!!! THats no problem...but dont take ur anger out on chevy...The stupidity will come to and end shortly...just buy a chevy.:D
Dude, you have issues that must go way beyond Ford vs Chevy:rolleyes: . I put 117,000 hard miles on my GMC, but at the end it was wore f*#ng out. I have 100,000 miles on my wifes 94 K5 Blazer and it's still like new. I just put in a bid on my old truck (72 F100 4x4 with a big block) I sold it 12 years ago with 110,000 miles on it and it now has 178,000 miles on it and still runs good, not strong but good. Anybody that believes that one manufacturer or another is better then all the others is dillusional! I think chevy makes a good truck, but for my uses I'll never own another independant front suspention 4x4 again, they just aren't as stout as solid front axles. I think I'll just keep my current truck, 01 F350 crew cab 4x4 w/V-10, it works for me.
Chuck :)
AZdon, are you serious that you beleive 1 brand of internal combustion motors exhaust smells different then anothers? I think you been sniffing to much exhaust, step away from the tail pipe!:D

NOTALENT
02-26-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by XTRM22
Dude, you have issues that must go way beyond Ford vs Chevy:rolleyes: . I put 117,000 hard miles on my GMC, but at the end it was wore f*#ng out. I have 100,000 miles on my wifes 94 K5 Blazer and it's still like new. I just put in a bid on my old truck (72 F100 4x4 with a big block) I sold it 12 years ago with 110,000 miles on it and it now has 178,000 miles on it and still runs good, not strong but good. Anybody that believes that one manufacturer or another is better then all the others is dillusional! I think chevy makes a good truck, but for my uses I'll never own another independant front suspention 4x4 again, they just aren't as stout as solid front axles. I think I'll just keep my current truck, 01 F350 crew cab 4x4 w/V-10, it works for me.
Chuck :)
AZdon, are you serious that you beleive 1 brand of internal combustion motors exhaust smells different then anothers? I think you been sniffing to much exhaust, step away from the tail pipe!:D
So ur telling me that a mitsubishi eclipse would be the same as a chevy car...IF u think that no manufacturer is better than another...well u are stuck on stupid...because thats bs..thats why there are ratings on vehicles...and when u have a truck from the 60 or 70's of course its going to last forever..the engines were easy to maintain and built better..duh..

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 02:51 PM
I have a friend that works for Ford In No.Cal and he showed me the stats that more GM owners trade in their trucks for Fords than Ford owners do for Gm.
Just because someone does not agree with you does not make them stupid,just a difference of opinion,and as for your college education whatever it takes.

OGShocker
02-26-2004, 02:56 PM
Tick Tock....... Still thinking?

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 02:58 PM
Tick Tock....... Still thinking?
Sorry to disappoint,but I had to take a break and go get a haircut.

NOTALENT
02-26-2004, 03:01 PM
so gm just handed him over the stats??? first yall tried proving that they sold more then chevy but when u put gm in which is the same company we won that battle..lol now im sure that these arent nationl ranking reports because only corporte gets those..so probaly just the local dealers...also dont take offense to being stuck on stupid..Its just an expression I use..lol but yeah it is a difference of opinions.

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 03:09 PM
I have a brother in-law that has a commercial landscapping business in the hi-desert.His personal truck is a GM, his fleet of work trucks are all Ford super duty,I asked him why all his work trucks are Fords and his everyday drive around truck is a GM.He told me that he drives the GM because it is more comfortable and better riding and all of his work trucks are Fords because he get a 2 to 3 years more out of the Fords.

NOTALENT
02-26-2004, 03:16 PM
man u have a new way to comeback for ford everytime dont u? and as for fleet thats just one person My company at atk engines has a fleet of chevys where we hull dozens of engines in so cal a day...and they last cant say how long but have had no problems.
and if he is saying that well he must be old as hell becuase for him to say he gets a few more years out of them..well he must have been through quite a few...a truck last for over 10 years easily if u take care of it..no matter what company

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 03:18 PM
LOL. Talk about comming back. He's 48 and been doing the business since he was 20.

Goodtime$
02-26-2004, 03:22 PM
Ive only owned FORDs so i may be partial, I didnt plan on owning one ever, but the prices are hard to beat.
FORD
Fukin Old Rusty Dump
Fast Off Road Driving
First on Race Day
Fix Or Repair Daily
Financially On Rough Days
Fully Over Rated Dodge
Fast On Rough Desert
by the way, have a great expedition for sale, 120k miles 4x4 fully loaded, car only used for long road trips, email for pics.
BHahbib7@aol.com

Screaming Pete
02-26-2004, 03:35 PM
Notice how the Dodge guys are staying the f**k out of this?
thats becuz my deseil does not smoke or stink and get 18-23 mpg pulling the mach and them new hemi's kick butt, that's why we don't have to jump into this bantering:p

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
thats becuz my deseil does not smoke or stink and get 18-23 mpg pulling the mach and them new hemi's kick butt, that's why we don't have to jump into this bantering:p
OK,you guys are next.:D

XTRM22
02-27-2004, 07:36 AM
So ur telling me that a mitsubishi eclipse would be the same as a chevy car...IF u think that no manufacturer is better than another...well u are stuck on stupid...because thats bs..thats why there are ratings on vehicles...and when u have a truck from the 60 or 70's of course its going to last forever..the engines were easy to maintain and built better..duh..
Man I totally respect your opinions but do ya think you could respond a little less offensively? :) Just so we are clear I'm not offended, but when comparing apples to apples, I think a chevy lumina and a ford taurus are pretty equal, I always consider mustangs and camaros to be realatively equal, Sorry I'm a truck guy and don't know what you'd compare an eclipse to, but if Ford or Chevy had a vehicle aimed at the same target market, then yeah I'd say they're the about the same. This year one of the magazines, Car and Driver or Motortrend (don't remember which) rated the new F150 as their truck of the year, but it didn't fair near as well in one of the 4 wheeling magazines where it got beat out by a Toyota Tundra (another great pickup, but I wouldn't own one). My daily driver is a 2wd chevy Silverado, cause it drives like a car with a pickup bed, When I have to haul a real load or need 4wd, I go get the F350. For the record Ignorance is a lack of knowledge on a given subject, but stupid is a derogatory term, I'm often ignorant but seldom stupid.
Chuck