PDA

View Full Version : A small poll on racism:

sorry dog
02-26-2004, 09:14 AM
Hear's a poll for the racists or prejuduced folk out there

sorry dog
02-26-2004, 09:26 AM
sorry- forgot to check that.
I guess you'll just have to pick the one that fits best for you.
RD => adds this 30 seconds after post:
(I'm just joking before the hate mail starts flowing in.. )

sorry dog
02-26-2004, 09:33 AM
Whatever - you get like a minute or two to change your post before you get the edit tag - but every post ***** knows that.
Just go ahead and tell us which one you voted for and take yer beatin now.

NOTALENT
02-26-2004, 09:35 AM
The list goes on and on forever and a day!!!!!!!!

Jungle Boy
02-26-2004, 09:47 AM
I really do try not to have racist views but it makes me a mad muthu****er when I hear and read about visual minorites spewing off about their race is why they can't get an equal break in life. They segregate them selves from other races as much as we do. A white guy can't get a job because it's time to hire a visable minority is ****ed. The job should go to the guy that is best suited for it. I always remember a Phil Donahue show many years ago when they had a white college kid on the show and he was being branded as a racist for trying to have a anglo-white club in some college that he was attending. Everyone booed his ass when he got on stage, but after hearing his story, many people were agreeing that something was wrong. He tried to join some clubs in his school ; Japaneese club, African/American club, Hispanic club, Jewishclub and a few other that I can't remember. He was denied entry to all because he was a white american. So he tried to start his own club for white american and was kicked out of school for being racist. Thats ****ed. I think everyone harbors some sort of racist views if given the right situation.

al cole'holic
02-26-2004, 10:36 AM
I'm not racist, I'm an Italian..

JetBoatRich
02-26-2004, 10:39 AM
Just better to hate everyone equally:eek:
I voted along with Dave:rolleyes:

jackpunx
02-26-2004, 10:40 AM
See.. thatÂ’s the thing.. You Italians always want to be special. When can a Sicilian get a break:D

fourspeednup
02-26-2004, 11:09 AM
I agree with jungle boy, I try so hard not to be racist but when they go off on the oppression of their people and how the white man is keeping them down and all that bullshit it becomes very difficult to keep an open mind.
The best way I can describe it is this...
I have no prob with african americans but I hate niggas--there is big difference:yuk:

riverbound
02-26-2004, 11:13 AM
I am not racist I hate everybody:D :D :D :D
On a serious note I do agree with jungle boy.
Jungle Boy I really do try not to have racist views but it makes me a mad muthu****er when I hear and read about visual minorites spewing off about their race is why they can't get an equal break in life. They segregate them selves from other races as much as we do. A white guy can't get a job because it's time to hire a visable minority is ****ed. The job should go to the guy that is best suited for it. I always remember a Phil Donahue show many years ago when they had a white college kid on the show and he was being branded as a racist for trying to have a anglo-white club in some college that he was attending. Everyone booed his ass when he got on stage, but after hearing his story, many people were agreeing that something was wrong. He tried to join some clubs in his school ; Japaneese club, African/American club, Hispanic club, Jewishclub and a few other that I can't remember. He was denied entry to all because he was a white american. So he tried to start his own club for white american and was kicked out of school for being racist. Thats ****ed. I think everyone harbors some sort of racist views if given the right situation.

fourspeednup
02-26-2004, 11:18 AM
What does this have to do with boating?
This is ***boat, Dave it has absolutely nothing to do with boating;)

1stepcloser
02-26-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Being that this poll makes absolutely zero sense to me though, I'm not really sure why I even voted on it?
What does this have to do with boating?
RD
Boating? If you are looking for a "boating" website, there are many (as you are aware) out there.
This, however (as you are also aware) isn't one of them.:)
As for the poll.....**** you whitey, I'm not a racist.
My dislike extend's to every greedy, got my hand out, society owes me, it's somebody else's fault, I want it all piece of s**t that is polluting this country, no matter ethnicity you claim to be.

mirvin
02-26-2004, 11:31 AM
What's wrong with you people:( :( :confused: :( :eek: ;)

Jbb
02-26-2004, 11:33 AM
Non Boating Poll......Only from the mind of an Alabaman:D

1stepcloser
02-26-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by mirvin
What's wrong with you people:( :( :confused: :( :eek: ;)
Bored. Need to go boating.

sorry dog
02-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Only from the mind of an Alabaman
that's Alabamian you Dago Whop Yankee.

Tom Brown
02-26-2004, 11:56 AM
You guys are a bunch of round eyed ****s.

Jbb
02-26-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by sorry dog
Sellout!

Tom Brown
02-26-2004, 12:17 PM
eh?

HOSS
02-26-2004, 12:21 PM
I voted #3. Its my right.
"We are all equals in the eyes of the LORD." My white ****in` ass! :mad: :mad: :mad:

CA Stu
02-26-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
You guys are a bunch of round eyed ****s.
**** you, eh? You touque wearing beady eyed basterd!:wink:
CA Stu

Jbb
02-26-2004, 12:30 PM
Alabamian....
A peek into the life of Sorry Dog....
The Man...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860red2.jpg
The ride...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860red.jpg
The House!..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860red1.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860red.jpg

Tom Brown
02-26-2004, 12:33 PM
Why does that cardboard box in the yard have a power cord and CD-ROM tray?

sorry dog
02-26-2004, 01:04 PM
Hey, Brian - quit making fun of him. He's your cousin too.
You got something against Rednecks or something?

Jbb
02-26-2004, 01:10 PM
I have grown fond of Barbecue!
Ribs (http://www.anythingsouthern.com/frameset.asp?Address=http://www.corkysbbq.com/)

sorry dog
02-26-2004, 01:23 PM
That looks good.
Would you like some fried chicken and watermelon to go with that?

Jbb
02-26-2004, 01:26 PM
That looks good.
Would you like some fried chicken and watermelon to go with that?
I would'nt have it any other way!......... :D