PDA

View Full Version : Who is getting sick of racism towards whites?

78Eliminator
02-26-2004, 11:58 AM
I know this is a loaded topic, but it seems like "European Americans" bear the cross for just about every social injustice that has ever happened in America. I am not prejudiced at all, but "Black Entertainment Television" offends me. Well, if you are in to watching a black comedian doing the same tired sketch on "how cool black guys are and how dorky and stupid white guys are", then I guess that's your station. I am sick of the govenment aid, welfare, social services and programs that tap into my taxes that will never benefit me. Let's cut all this bullshit that's related SOLELY on how much of a natural tan you have and just consider ourselves all Americans and all worthy of any government aid, jobs and life style based on how hard you work for them.
Ok, I feel better.

Blown 472
02-26-2004, 12:00 PM
Ding, that is one of the most racist channels but yet no one says shit about it, If white folk did half the shit they do, there would be looting and all kinds of shit going down.

Her454
02-26-2004, 12:01 PM
Controversial or not, Im right there with you. Well said.:mad:

1stepcloser
02-26-2004, 12:03 PM
Racism sucks.

HOSS
02-26-2004, 12:16 PM
,,,,,,,,really wanna know what I think?
:mad:

OGShocker
02-26-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by HOSS
I think we already know.....:D

CA Stu
02-26-2004, 12:27 PM
Racism sucks, reverse racism sucks, too.
I don't see where the color of anyone's skin should entitle or deprive them from anything. Why is there even a choice on governtment forms for race anyway?
I have a good joke to post on this one, but it's long. Maybe later....
CA Stu
PS The way everyone is ****ing everyone else, we're all going to be one race in 1000 years anyway!

drbones
02-26-2004, 12:28 PM
Tell us.. Hoss let'er ripp :D

spectratoad
02-26-2004, 12:29 PM
Well Hoss if we said no would that stop you? didn't think so but I don't mind hearing what you have to say.
I can't stand racism. I am going to say some bad words possibly to some but here goes.
There is the guy that lives next to you, Okay so he is colored and there is the nigger that steals everything, sells/does drugs, works the system and cries about the man keeping him down.
There is the hispanic guy I work with and the beaner/wetback/spic that is sucking my hard earned money through the government.
There is the arabic guy that we are meeting for dinner and ther is the sand nigger/raghead/camel jockey that blew up the towers and wants to kill all things not Muslim.
There is the guy I work with, he is white and then there is the scumbag that needs to get a job and get off welfare and take care of his kids.
I could go on but you get the point.
I like to just think of us all as Americans until you show me different.:D

NOTALENT
02-26-2004, 12:31 PM
I want to get in on this topic so bad..Because its so true..but once I start u wont here the end of it! ANd it just gets me infuriated to talk about it.:mad:

Tom Brown
02-26-2004, 12:36 PM
Who is getting sick of racism towards whites? Why, whites... of course. :cool:

Lakeshow
02-26-2004, 12:37 PM
F@#@! Whitey!:D

HammerDown
02-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Her454
Controversial or not, Im right there with you. Well said.:mad:
From the mouth of The Dice Man...."I Here Ya";)

78Eliminator
02-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Lakeshow
F@#@! Whitey!:D
Hey, I see that every time I look at my paycheck, it's just masked by words like Federal Income Tax and Social Security.

miller19j
02-26-2004, 12:46 PM
I hate White people! You are all a bunch of racist bastards! :mad:

Havasu_Dreamin
02-26-2004, 12:53 PM
What's up with this whole hate crime BS? Since when did a crime become worse becasue it was committed against a certain person? What a focking joke! A crime is a crime regardless of whom perpetrated what against who.

78Eliminator
02-26-2004, 12:54 PM
hon·ky or hon·kie also hon·key ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hôngk, hng-) n. Offensive Slang pl. hon·kies, also hon·keys
Used as a disparaging term for a white person.

Charley
02-26-2004, 01:07 PM
I am not a Racist
But
I am over the double standard shit.... I personally judge people by thier character and abilities when I hire. I do a few government bids a year, which I usually LOSE, but If I was a "Minority" business owner I would get up to a 5% credit on my bottom line # vs my quote cause I'm white....Thats pretty sad and if that isn't reverse discrimination I don't know what is! The arguement is that discrimination still exists out there...yeah yeah I know it does, but more than ever there are plenty of places that you can get a fair shake as a minority.... We are born with certain qualities that we have no control over...I was born short, do you see me bitching about not getting a tryout with the Lakers? How about ... does anyone want a blind guy driving thier kids to school?? of course not! My point is simple... If you run into a brick wall in life whether it being blind,short or being a victim of racism point yer ass in another direction and start mowing it down in the path of least resistance.

78Eliminator
02-26-2004, 01:09 PM
Charley, here is what is THE MOST sick, YOU ARE A MINORITY in California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mirvin
02-26-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
What's up with this whole hate crime BS? Since when did a crime become worse becasue it was committed against a certain person? What a focking joke! A crime is a crime regardless of whom perpetrated what against who.
HD, "hate crime" is just extra punishment for what you "think". It basicly turns thoughts into crimes. Think about it. So you went out and kicked some guy in the head and now he's laid up and you're in jail. THat's a crime. Don't matter what your thoughts are.
Now, some DA thinks you did it because you don't like the color of his skin or his religious beliefs and now it's an extra crime cuz of what you think.
How's that work? In this country you have the right to think whatever you want, right or wrong. You even have the right to go out and kill someone. Yes, that in turn gives you the right to be the subject of the law, but that's you're right.
Myself, I don't hate anyone, but I hate the idea of "hate crime" because it's simply criminalizing our thoughts and that's wrong.
Mirvin

repo man
02-26-2004, 01:16 PM
i hear it all the time,days only repoing my shit cus i'm black. not because they're 6 months behinde.:mad:

miller19j
02-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Come on what has happened to ***boat? No one is going to flame me for my post? :D

Essex502
02-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Racism will end in this country when ALL races treat each other with respect. That's not the case today. Certain minority "leaders" play the racism card when they feel the need to and play the "we're all equal" card when they want.

AzDon
02-26-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
HD, "hate crime" is just extra punishment for what you "think". It basicly turns thoughts into crimes. Think about it. So you went out and kicked some guy in the head and now he's laid up and you're in jail. THat's a crime. Don't matter what your thoughts are.
Now, some DA thinks you did it because you don't like the color of his skin or his religious beliefs and now it's an extra crime cuz of what you think.
How's that work? In this country you have the right to think whatever you want, right or wrong. You even have the right to go out and kill someone. Yes, that in turn gives you the right to be the subject of the law, but that's you're right.
Myself, I don't hate anyone, but I hate the idea of "hate crime" because it's simply criminalizing our thoughts and that's wrong.
Mirvin
This is interesting because, even though most black criminals express open hatred for white people, you never hear of them being charged for a hate crime when their victim is white!

mirvin
02-26-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by AzDon
This is interesting because, even though most black criminals express open hatred for white people, you never hear of them being charged for a hate crime when their victim is white!
Interesting, never thought of that but it does add to the point. Crime is crime. It doesn't matter why you felt the need to assault or murder someone!!?? IT just matters that you did!
Don, I'm sure you'll be saddened to hear that I got that little tidbid of intellectuality from Rush Limbaugh:confused: ;)
Sa'llright though, it's still a valid argument.
mirvin

Screaming Pete
02-26-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by miller19j
Come on what has happened to ***boat? No one is going to flame me for my post? :D
No, even worse just ignored!!!

91nordic29
02-26-2004, 01:43 PM
mirvin-- wouldnt it be consideerd a "hate crime" if someone shot off his mouth about hating faggots/crackers/indians, etc... and then said "i think i'll go kill me one of those faggots/crackers/indians". wouldnt the prosecutor have a hard time trying something as a hate crime unless there were some sort of "history"?
just thinking out loud, i guess.

mirvin
02-26-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by 91nordic29
mirvin-- wouldnt it be consideerd a "hate crime" if someone shot off his mouth about hating faggots/crackers/indians, etc... and then said "i think i'll go kill me one of those faggots/crackers/indians". wouldnt the prosecutor have a hard time trying something as a hate crime unless there were some sort of "history"?
just thinking out loud, i guess.
No, you're right. Those would be facts in the case. They would show history and would go to motive. But to say that the thoughts or the words are criminal goes agains the very fabric of our freedom, no?
Mirv:D

91nordic29
02-26-2004, 01:52 PM
that would be correct!:cool:

mirvin
02-26-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by 91nordic29
that would be correct!:cool:
It's funny too, cuz, I'm not even saying that a hate crime shouldn't be recognized. It's just that when you think about the fact that it really is punishing someone for their thoughts, that's scary.
Mirv;)

Hotcrusader76
02-26-2004, 01:56 PM
I would:D....almost done with my thesis on "HOSS vs. ***boat and their coexistance within a sink hole"

Sleek-Jet
02-26-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by miller19j
I hate White people! You are all a bunch of racist bastards! :mad:
Miller, you're a DICKHEAD!!
Why don't you go drink some Coors Light and get in touch with your white heritage. :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-26-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
I know this is a loaded topic, but it seems like "European Americans" bear the cross for just about every social injustice that has ever happened in America. I am not prejudiced at all, but "Black Entertainment Television" offends me. Well, if you are in to watching a black comedian doing the same tired sketch on "how cool black guys are and how dorky and stupid white guys are", then I guess that's your station. I am sick of the govenment aid, welfare, social services and programs that tap into my taxes that will never benefit me. Let's cut all this bullshit that's related SOLELY on how much of a natural tan you have and just consider ourselves all Americans and all worthy of any government aid, jobs and life style based on how hard you work for them.
Ok, I feel better.
You go, Cracker!! :D :D
I gotta say, I agree with ya except I am Polish and Japanese so I guess I don't count as a Whitey!
:)

MagicMtnDan
02-26-2004, 02:12 PM
Seems to me that only one race is playing the race card in the media. Seems to me that only one race is whining about being oppressed. Seems to me that race has been here a long time.
While other races come here leaving oppression and misery and they shut up and work their butts off to make something of themselves and provide for their families. Instead of playing the race card these races work hard (I repeat, these races WORK HARD).
If it would help I'd shoot my TV the next time one of them whining racists shot their mouths off about how oppressed they've been and how whitey is holding them down.
Let me give you a clue: this country has hundreds of airports. Go to one and Get the F out!

sorry dog
02-26-2004, 02:19 PM
I agree with ya except I am Polish and Japanese so I guess I don't count as a Whitey!
Does that makes you a Nipski, or a Niplock, or a Poleye or what?

PlyaPlya22
02-26-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Ding, that is one of the most racist channels but yet no one says shit about it, If white folk did half the shit they do, there would be looting and all kinds of shit going down.
White people do have there own racist channel "Country" I don't hear anybody bitchin about that..:confused: :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-26-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by sorry dog
Does that makes you a Nipski, or a Niplock, or a Poleye or what?
My dad has always called me his little Po-Jap.
Its kind of funny, my dad is about 6'5". 300 lbs, big ol' Polock and my mom is 5' tall on a good day. Talk about Odd Couple!
Poleye?!?! Thats a good one. :D

Havasu_Dreamin
02-26-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by PlyaPlya22
White people do have there own racist channel "Country" I don't hear anybody bitchin about that..:confused: :D
Quote one mainstream country song that is racist????

totenhosen
02-26-2004, 02:28 PM
It's kind of ironic that you guys are whining about other peoples whining!
Get over yourselves, have a beer and worry about other more important things.

mirvin
02-26-2004, 02:34 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what "country" that is??;)
Shit while we're at it what about NASCAR?:D :D
Mirvin:p

sorry dog
02-26-2004, 02:49 PM
Get over yourselves, have a beer and worry about other more important things.
Like what? Talking about boats on the internet.
Been there, done that - racial slurs are more fun :D

Blown 472
02-26-2004, 03:00 PM
It's a great day to fly a kike.:D :D

Tom Brown
02-26-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by totenhosen
It's kind of ironic that you guys are whining about other peoples whining!
Yeah, well... irony can be kind of funny sometimes.

Blown 472
02-26-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Yeah, well... irony can be kind of funny sometimes.
How ironic.

Rev. Williams
02-26-2004, 03:26 PM
My racism is not towards ethnicity, it's more towards all those who won't take responsibilty for their own actions. Be it a black, white or other..... Everyone now has to place blame on someone else when they feel they've been wronged. If a black family is poor, it's because whitey is putting him down. The mexican can't get a high paying job because the white man won't hire him. And even more rediculous, a man can sue a gun store owner since his wife was shot by a gun bought in his store legally :mad: :mad: This is BS !!! The U.S. is losing all the freedoms that we're fighting for in other countries. As we save other countries our own is decaying in to a litigious me me me country. The values of working hard for what you want has transitioned in to a "How can I beat the system" mentality.
As in the post earlier about the niggers, towel heads, wet backs and trailer trash whitey...(all the worst of each ethnicity)...Yes these are all people that most would hate!!! and in my book I do hate! But it has nothing to do with a skin color, it's because these people are undesireable and add no values to society. They're the hemmoriod on the ass of life !! They take from other because the feel they deserve it...BS they're shit because they do shit!! I have no sympathy for them. My goal is to form a bum catcher sytem just like the dog catchers.... We'll pick up the bums and low lifes and if nobody claims them in two weeks, we put um down!!! Hell, I'd rather a dog walking the street and crapping on my lawn then some piece of shit bum sleeping in the bushes and making the neighborhoods look like crap!!
Okay, that's enough :D

Jungle Boy
02-26-2004, 03:45 PM
Amen, Rev.

little rowe boat
02-26-2004, 03:51 PM
Hell yes,I want to know.

ROZ
02-26-2004, 04:10 PM
Charley, here is what is THE MOST sick, YOU ARE A MINORITY in California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that a short joke ;) j/k Mr bigg :D

ROZ
02-26-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
Hell yes,I want to know. Me too!!! :D

ROZ
02-26-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Rev. Williams
My racism is not towards ethnicity, it's more towards all those who won't take responsibilty for their own actions. Be it a black, white or other..... Everyone now has to place blame on someone else when they feel they've been wronged. If a black family is poor, it's because whitey is putting him down. The mexican can't get a high paying job because the white man won't hire him. And even more rediculous, a man can sue a gun store owner since his wife was shot by a gun bought in his store legally :mad: :mad: This is BS !!! The U.S. is losing all the freedoms that we're fighting for in other countries. As we save other countries our own is decaying in to a litigious me me me country. The values of working hard for what you want has transitioned in to a "How can I beat the system" mentality.
As in the post earlier about the niggers, towel heads, wet backs and trailer trash whitey...(all the worst of each ethnicity)...Yes these are all people that most would hate!!! and in my book I do hate! But it has nothing to do with a skin color, it's because these people are undesireable and add no values to society. They're the hemmoriod on the ass of life !! They take from other because the feel they deserve it...BS they're shit because they do shit!! I have no sympathy for them. My goal is to form a bum catcher sytem just like the dog catchers.... We'll pick up the bums and low lifes and if nobody claims them in two weeks, we put um down!!! Hell, I'd rather a dog walking the street and crapping on my lawn then some piece of shit bum sleeping in the bushes and making the neighborhoods look like crap!!
Well put, revrend :D

spectratoad
02-26-2004, 04:12 PM
Reverend Wiliams, When you do long post you need to change your avatar. I end up staring at that and lose all interest in the story.

PlyaPlya22
02-26-2004, 04:33 PM
Quote one mainstream country song that is racist????
It's not the song that's makes it racist according to the post. It's the channel with only black/minorities on it. Now show me a black/minority on the country channel.:rolleyes:

PlyaPlya22
02-26-2004, 04:34 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what "country" that is??;)
Shit while we're at it what about NASCAR?:D :D
Mirvin:p
:D LMAO:D

mirvin
02-26-2004, 04:52 PM
:D LMAO:D
Man, I can't believe no ones bitin' at that one:D
[QUOTE]Now show me a black/minority on the country channel.
I got one: Charley Pride:D
I had to go way back for that one;)
Mirvin

martiniboat
02-26-2004, 04:57 PM
Rev- VERY well put, however, I'm with spectratoad on this one. Just can't concentrate on the topic which was...ahh shite!:D The avatar, the avatar, I'm scarred! Too sweet.
Brian Kamrath
Martiniboat Marine Design Inc.
Home of Victory Trim Tabs

PlyaPlya22
02-26-2004, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE]Now show me a black/minority on the country channel.
I got one: Charley Pride:D
I had to go way back for that one;)
Mirvin
And Eminem/Vanilla Ice and Paul McCartney were on the Black Entertainment Channel:cool:

twistedpair
02-26-2004, 05:02 PM
Speakin' of white guys, Don't forget Michael Jackson!

mirvin
02-26-2004, 05:03 PM
And Eminem/Vanilla Ice and Paul McCartney were on the Black Entertainment Channel:cool:
What the hell are we talking about again???;) I got confused by the reverends avatar:D
I think we need to get back to boats babes and beers and that other crap will work itself out.;) ;)
Mirv:p

jus a baker
02-26-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
NO ,THEIR IS A NEWER ONE THAN THAT /can't think of his name ,he sings that song "its the shake"??
that would be neal mcoy (i think thats how you spell it) and i think he is indian (or should i say " native american"). on that, dosent that make me a native american? hell i was born in america .

LASERRAY
02-26-2004, 05:57 PM
Ok, I feel better.
Just what the world needs, another angry white-guy! :rolleyes: :D

Tom Brown
02-26-2004, 06:03 PM
I've always felt that ***boat is prejudiced against outboards. Come on, we're below all the other drive types in the forum list and it's not like it's alphabetical. If it were, "V Drives" would be on the bottom.
It's just this sort of shit that's keeping us outboard guys from making anything of ourselves. :mad:

Dr. Eagle
02-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
That is because in this screwed up "politically correct" world now, it is OK to hate white folk. It is OK to be racist, long as it is a black, asian, native american, whatever against "whitey".
Sorry it is just wrong....
I am friggin tired of it. But then according to the "world expert" Michael Moore, I am just one of those "angry white men that don't want to admit that they don't run the world anymore". Somebody hold me back....:rolleyes:

BIGAMIST
02-26-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Rev. Williams
Got too much time on your hands at work?:D :D :D

SoCalOffshore
02-26-2004, 07:51 PM
You have it all wrong. White people are the minority in LA.

HOSS
02-26-2004, 09:00 PM
CMT racisist? Jesus H. Christ.
I am a racist. I`m not sorry for it either. If other ethnic groups want to hate me too then I think thats great. My wife is hispanic. I`m half Dutch and half Italian. I`ve got friends from every ethnic background except probably Eskimo. **** them too.
In all seriousness the way I look at African Americans has changed for the most part after a bad experience that was career related. I know it doesn`t represent all African Americans but it was a very serious moment in my life. I was a foreman (in marine industry) and an African American guy on my crew played the race issue to the ****in` edge! He was looking for a confrontation. He would hand out fliers to other African Americans dealing with black literature. No big deal just giving you the setting. This was a shipyard/production environment. He would do as little as possible. I would have to walk him through every step every day. I just got to the point that I didn`t tell him shit! Well other employees where taking notice and I couldn`t have that. In this work environment you show weakness and the workers will eat your ****in` ass. Then as a Supervisor you lose your edge. If you lose that you might not get it back. So this cat decides he doesn`t have to work anymore. I also forgot to tell you he is gay! No shit this is true. Well let me tell you a lil` somtin`. In this type of environment if you wanna be the man you gotta beet the man. I tried to send his black ass home. He went to human resources and lied stating I called him racial slurs. I didn`t. He then called the company president and threatenned to sue the company. He also went to the labor board. Naturally over time this all went away but I got cut down and had a serious black mark on my resume. Went to leadman. This guy knew what he was doing and did it. It worked. He got his rocks off ****in` some white guy over. PERIOD! Another black worker told me. I`m not the type to go to the man and cry so I never pursued anything. I just left. I`ve really never looked at black people the same since. I am sorry for that. Really I am but I can`t seem to get past that particular event mentally. Because the system is set up for just this situation to occur. Again and again.
I tell you this much,,the bitch boy never went in the yard again when I was there.

honkey1
02-26-2004, 09:51 PM
The sad thing is that no matter what industry you are in the merrit of your work don't mean shit reguardless of race. Every one has to be equal paying someone more because they work harder would make the other guy feel bad about himself and we can't have someone that only shows up to work every other day and does half the work of everyone else feeling bad about himself. Its funny to me that we all blame the big companies for moving out of the country for cheaper labor but, really can you blame them with all the workers comp and bull shit law suits. :mad: :mad:

honkey1
02-26-2004, 09:57 PM
By the way I'm a fat white honkey that lives in a trailer and I'm proud of it because I worked my white ass off every day for it so ****ing sue me. I also make a damn good living without finishing high school and I grew up poor but, I did'nt blame anyone I'm just not afraid of work. So rather than sit on my ass and wait for the government cheese to come every month I got out and got a job. If the rest of America would stop expecting everything to be handed to them and think the same way. We would be living in alot better place.

TRG
02-26-2004, 11:36 PM
i was thrown out of my high school for wearing a white t-shirt that said "PROUD HONKEY" in brown letters! no shit!!!
all the while the other races had their shirts that displayed "BLACK POWER" & "CHICANO PRIDE" or "BROWN PRIDE"! its complete bullshit! dont get me wrong...im married to a "PANFACED YELLOW BROAD THAT CANT COOK"! J/K lmao
todd

RACRJEFF
02-27-2004, 12:56 AM
oh yeah thats my pet pieve why is it if a white guy wups anyones ass other than another white guy its a felony hate crime but if a black guy stomps my ass its a ass wupin and i need to take it like a man and go home , some of you know me and know im married to a oreo who is a lapd officer. works hard ,as a kid never had one dealing with the cops worked at vons every summer during high school never stole shit or did drugs and she was born and raised in l.a. county, so it goes to show u it is possible. the white man aint holdin no one down, therye the ones gettin held down i gotta be 3 times the man to get the same job since i dont speak spanish oh well **** it i dont wanna get going on it either

dc96819
02-27-2004, 02:31 AM
Arent White people the minority now,it sure looks like it in Ca.I lived in a white neghiborhood
most of the time but moved to a different place and cant believe what i see.Have you ever been in a grocery store and find the boxs is empty or seen a person at a stop light open his door and throw his trash out and slowing at a stop light with the other driver trying to over take you so they can get in front.Theres lots more ive seen within a year and iam getting :mad: but never seen this in a white neghiborhood.Am i a racist:confused:
The incident in Inglewood when the cop hit the kid and it was turned into a racist issue,What would you expect when 99% on that area is non white.The percentage of getting a white guy is small in that hood.

BIGAMIST
02-27-2004, 02:41 AM
Whats purple & sits on my porch?

Freak
02-27-2004, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Seems to me that only one race is playing the race card in the media. Seems to me that only one race is whining about being oppressed. Seems to me that race has been here a long time.
While other races come here leaving oppression and misery and they shut up and work their butts off to make something of themselves and provide for their families. Instead of playing the race card these races work hard (I repeat, these races WORK HARD).
If it would help I'd shoot my TV the next time one of them whining racists shot their mouths off about how oppressed they've been and how whitey is holding them down.
Last night on CNN, Mexican's that cross the border illegally were saying that calling them Illegal aliens was racist. LOL!

Jungle Boy
02-27-2004, 05:35 AM
Oj Simpson is a Honkey Serial Killer that is walking the streets because he played the race card. The detective Mark Thurman was made out to be worse than OJ because he used the "N" word in private conversations. Now how ****ed up is that. :rolleyes:

HOSS
02-27-2004, 07:16 AM
My friend that is past ****ed up!

HOSS
02-27-2004, 07:23 AM
Here`s the best part. Company owners would know specifics on this. According to latest census polls 12% of the population in the United States is black. Why is it that the highering percentages do not coincide with census figures? Look at pro sports. I constantly hear about team ownership and front office job opportunities being limited to whites. What a ****in` crock.
Problem really falls on white people. We need to look out for one another as they do. Wanna call me racist for that. Hand me my cross then bitch.:mad:

Havasu_Dreamin
02-27-2004, 07:35 AM
It's not the song that's makes it racist according to the post. It's the channel with only black/minorities on it. Now show me a black/minority on the country channel.:rolleyes:
Not true, the post specifically mentions <snip>same tired sketch on "how cool black guys are and how dorky and stupid white guys are", <snip>. That goes directly to programming and content not just the channel. I'm certain that there are plenty of shows on BET that do not constantly deal with the race issue, perhaps I amw rong as I have never watched it.
As far as blacks in Country music, one of the greatest singers of all-time is black, Charlie Pride. I believe that Neal McCoy has indian heritage. Trini Riggs is a black country artist. Honestly, that's all I can think off of the top of my head.

totenhosen
02-27-2004, 08:05 AM
Not true, the post specifically mentions <snip>same tired sketch on "how cool black guys are and how dorky and stupid white guys are", <snip>. That goes directly to programming and content not just the channel. I'm certain that there are plenty of shows on BET that do not constantly deal with the race issue, perhaps I amw rong as I have never watched it.
As far as blacks in Country music, one of the greatest singers of all-time is black, Charlie Pride. I believe that Neal McCoy has indian heritage. Trini Riggs is a black country artist. Honestly, that's all I can think off of the top of my head.
and there are whites in hip-hop as well as one BET. Who cares! You guys are sounding more and more like the people you complain (hate) about.

91nordic29
02-27-2004, 08:14 AM
i was tryin' to just let that one go by 'cause i kinda like ya, mirv!:mad: ;)

AquaBoogie
02-27-2004, 08:48 AM
I'm not a racist, but I am prejudice. I'm prejudice against lazy idiots. I can't stand stupid or lazy people and they come in all colors or non-color.

Pesky Varmint
02-27-2004, 09:08 AM
Humans piss me off.

Liberator TJ1984
02-27-2004, 11:14 AM
I try to be neutral....
I hate every F**king body:D
No Exections..that would make me predujiced.

Tim_T
02-28-2004, 06:39 AM
Ray Charles did a country CD too.

HOSS
02-28-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Tim_T
Ray Charles did a country CD too.
Damn,,,I forgot about that. You`re right! White people are wrong for thinking anything forgoing reverse descrimination. Ray Charles making a country album has cleared that all up now. I`m a racist. Shoot me.:mad: