PDA

View Full Version : Lakers vs. Kings TONIGHT!

Rvr2Bch
02-26-2004, 12:23 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1210lakers_kings.jpg
A friend just called and gave me two tickets to the game tonight @ Staples Center, 10th row behind the Lakers Bench!! He said he couldn't use them, and gave them to me for free. We're excited, and it should be a great game. Just need to decide which shirt to wear...
This one...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1210sacqueens-med.jpg
Or this one...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1210shaqramento-med.jpg
Dr Eagle...Any Suggestions?
-Rvr2Bch

Budget Baller
02-26-2004, 12:29 PM
Go with the Queens shirt....and make sure you stand up the whole game so we can see you on tv tonight :D

OutCole'd
02-26-2004, 12:30 PM
Do you need a date??
GO LAKERS !!!!!!

beer hunter
02-26-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
Do you need a date??
GO LAKERS !!!!!!
Hey Bill, if you ask real nice, maybe he'll give the tickets to us :eek:
Beer <----A Big Laker Fan----> Hunter

RJ Nordic
02-26-2004, 12:41 PM
I just happen to be free tonight, would be willing to go and keep you out of trouble.
:D
Go with the queens shirt. :)

Ducatista
02-26-2004, 12:52 PM
You wear one and you're guest wears the other....they both cracked me up! Other than Malone, we are healthy, and they are still without Weber I think. Should be a playoff type of atmosphere, Lakers got to defend their barrio. Maybe Fox can sucker punch Pisty this time as to return the favor, and you can use it as your avatar.:D

Rvr2Bch
02-26-2004, 01:01 PM
Going with the queens shirt, and found my lakers hard hat....just too funny not to wear. Wish I could take everyone on the fourms, but don't think I could sneek you all in!
GO LAKERS!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1210shaq_1-med.jpg

Rvr2Bch
02-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
You wear one and you're guest wears the other....they both cracked me up! Other than Malone, we are healthy, and they are still without Weber I think. Should be a playoff type of atmosphere, Lakers got to defend their barrio. Maybe Fox can sucker punch Pisty this time as to return the favor, and you can use it as your avatar.:D
They are without Weber and Miller tonight, and we don't have Malone...Should be playoff atmosphere for sure!! I would love for Fox to get a good sucker punch when he isn't looking...:D I'd also settle for Shaq beating up on that little cub scout....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1210shaqbibby.jpg

OutCole'd
02-26-2004, 01:05 PM
If you take me, I will get my sister to blow you.:D

redneckgirl
02-26-2004, 01:13 PM
Queens shirt
Lakers all the way:D :D
RNG

ssmike
02-26-2004, 01:15 PM
Is 'the rapist' playing tonight??

Ducatista
02-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Great picture! Damn that Shaq-Daddy is large. Pop his head like a pimple!;) Ok 10'th row behind Lakers with the queens shirt and hard hat.......I'll watch for you in the background.

FLOJO
02-26-2004, 02:29 PM
go lakers everbody knows the real capital of cali is LA sac. sucks go lakers.

Rvr2Bch
02-26-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by FLOJO
go lakers everbody knows the real capital of cali is LA sac. sucks go lakers.
I forgot to post the front and back of the shirt.
Front...
Back...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1210shaqramentocapital.jpg

Nor-Cal
02-26-2004, 04:01 PM
Wow.. bunch of haters in hurrrrr
http://www.pacificadhesives.com/tfsanford/christie.gifhttp://www.pacificadhesives.com/tfsanford/christie.gifhttp://www.pacificadhesives.com/tfsanford/christie.gifhttp://www.pacificadhesives.com/tfsanford/christie.gif
-NC

syke-o
02-26-2004, 04:52 PM
where did you get those shirts???? i want to pick one up of each!!

Rvr2Bch
02-26-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by syke-o
where did you get those shirts???? i want to pick one up of each!!
I picked both of mine up on ebay last year for about $15 bucks each. I just did a search and found that they still carry them. Here is the link on ebay
Sacramento Queens Shirts (http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=alyndra22&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50)
-Rvr2Bch

Dr. Eagle
02-26-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Rvr2Bch
A friend just called and gave me two tickets to the game tonight @ Staples Center, 10th row behind the Lakers Bench!! He said he couldn't use them, and gave them to me for free. We're excited, and it should be a great game. Just need to decide which shirt to wear...
This one...
Or this one...
-Rvr2Bch
Yeah, I can think of a few....:rolleyes:

phebus
02-26-2004, 07:32 PM
SUCK-RAMENTO :mad:

Dr. Eagle
02-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by phebus
Jealous water user...:rolleyes:

NorCal Gameshow
02-26-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by phebus
take it easy..it's just a game.
btw, did you come up with that all by yourself ?:rolleyes: :D

NorCal Gameshow
02-26-2004, 10:24 PM
no weber,no jackson, no miller....:D

Dr. Eagle
02-26-2004, 10:28 PM
Lets see...
Kings missing 3 stars
Lakers missing 1 star
Kings win.
Sooo what's with all the trash talk Lakers Fans???:confused: :rolleyes:

NorCal Gameshow
02-26-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Lets see...
Kings missing 3 stars
Lakers missing 1 star
Kings win.
i'll try not to mention the guy walking around wearing a queens shirt...:D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
02-26-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by NorCal Gameshow
i'll try not to mention the guy walking around wearing a queens shirt...:D :D :D
The one that thinks the Capitol of California is in LA???
:wink:

BoatFloating
02-26-2004, 10:36 PM
Lets see...
Kings missing 3 stars
Lakers missing 1 star
Kings win.
All I have to say is winning a game in the regular seasons means not a thing. So Sac town that wasn't the 7th game of the Western conference final we know how they handle the pressure then.. Can you tell me the last NBA champonship the Kings won???? I'm still waiting?????
By the way tell Chris Weber that he's out of drugs.

NorCal Gameshow
02-26-2004, 10:37 PM
The one that thinks the Capitol of California is in LA???
:wink:
it could be the one who saw the cub scout light up the dream team....
at least the ticket was free..:D

Dr. Eagle
02-26-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
All I have to say is winning a game in the regular seasons means not a thing. So Sac town that wasn't the 7th game of the Western conference final we know how they handle the pressure then.. Can you tell me the last NBA champonship the Kings won???? I'm still waiting?????
I don't think any of the kings fans on here were saying anything about this game being like or having the atmosphere of a playoff game. It was the lakers fans. See you in the post season. In your 4th seed slot.

NorCal Gameshow
02-26-2004, 10:43 PM
if anyone cares about the past they can watch espn classic...there was only one kings-laker game tonight..:D

Krazy K
02-26-2004, 10:44 PM
So, when does Kobe get to play "Prison Bitch"??
He'd fit in up here with a Blazers jersey on and a doobie between his fingers!!!

Rvr2Bch
02-26-2004, 11:51 PM
Man that was a long drive home.:rolleyes: Peja and Bibby = Pretty damned good. First game i've seen vs. the Kings and it was the most exciting game i've been to before. Hard to beat a team that shoots 50% from 3point land...Will be interesting to see how Weber fits in when he gets back from his suspension. My opinion...should have called a timeout to draw up a play for the last shot.
Dr. Eagle...To be continued March 24....:D

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2004, 06:55 AM
Man that was a long drive home.:rolleyes: Peja and Bibby = Pretty damned good. First game i've seen vs. the Kings and it was the most exciting game i've been to before. Hard to beat a team that shoots 50% from 3point land...Will be interesting to see how Weber fits in when he gets back from his suspension. My opinion...should have called a timeout to draw up a play for the last shot.
Dr. Eagle...To be continued March 24....:D
Yep, I envy you for being at the game. That was one of the best games I have watched this year, and it could have easily tipped either way. Kings just lucked out for a change.
I hope all their meetings are that good.
To Be Continued....
:D

Nor-Cal
02-27-2004, 07:07 AM
This one...
Or this one...
-Rvr2Bch
Rvr2Bch, Thank you so much for starting this thread... you have made my week! :p :D
-NC

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Nor-Cal
Rvr2Bch, Thank you so much for starting this thread... you have made my week! :p :D
-NC
:D :D :D :D

mbrown2
02-27-2004, 08:39 AM
Ok I hate to see us lose, but that does not stop the trash talk:
Lakers = 9 Championships in LA, and 5 in Minn.
Kings = ????:D :D
It's like Tiger shooting a great practice round and missing the cut.....when your team has jewelry, then I will take notice.

beer hunter
02-27-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by mbrown2
It's like Tiger shooting a great practice round and missing the cut.....when your team has jewelry, then I will take notice.
:D :D :D

Ducatista
02-27-2004, 09:42 AM
That was a very good game to watch, except for the ending. Sac played an inspired game and took it to us on our home court. Nice job.......paybacks are a bitch! I guess you guys owed us one for knocking you guys outa the playoffs 3 times! Fox & Payton, who pride themselves on defense, got burned by Peja & Bibby. That was the game in my opinion. Nice job again Sac......:mad:

al cole'holic
02-27-2004, 09:51 AM
I would just like to thank Kobe for hitting his over and making it that much greater of a night :D

ssmike
02-27-2004, 11:42 AM
How about you tell "The Rapist" he'd better not drop the soap.
Dang.

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
You are good at history!
History does not necessarily predict the future. Lakers might win, might not. Kings might win, might not. Who knows, T-wolves..?
I think this year is a toss up..
Oh and BTW?
What happened last year????????
Or was that selective memory for trash talking purposes?

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by ssmike
How about you tell "The Rapist" he'd better not drop the soap.
Dang.
He he he he he he he...

Budget Baller
02-27-2004, 02:07 PM
Here is my assesment of last night.
Fox - Looked old and slow chasing Peja around.
Kobe - Who by the way will be the 1st one picked for the prison games each day, played too little 'D" and spent too much time looking at the refs for a call.
The Kings did not have Weber, Jackson or Miller. As a life long Laker fan, I honestly do not see us beating the Kings when they have everyone back on the court. Too much talent, too much athleticism. I heard they will have 4 free agents at the end of the year, anyone know who that is? Lakers need a few players.

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Budget Baller
Here is my assesment of last night.
Fox - Looked old and slow chasing Peja around.
Kobe - Who by the way will be the 1st one picked for the prison games each day, played too little 'D" and spent too much time looking at the refs for a call.
The Kings did not have Weber, Jackson or Miller. As a life long Laker fan, I honestly do not see us beating the Kings when they have everyone back on the court. Too much talent, too much athleticism. I heard they will have 4 free agents at the end of the year, anyone know who that is? Lakers need a few players.
:eek: Now I am scared... is that a little respect I hear from a Lakers fan?:eek:
My take, the Lakers are still a premier team in the league, one of the best. I think that several other teams have matured, I don't look at it as the Lakers being any less formidible.
The Kings are one of those teams, San Antonio was one last year. If Tim Duncan is out, they are much less so. Minnesota has been incredible the last 20+ games. Even Dallas seems to be finding their stride. Not that I think Denver could win it all this year, talk about a turnaround from last year.
I like it this way, a horse race. Not one team dominating all... just my $.02
And this race could belong to any one of quite a few teams.

Ducatista
02-27-2004, 02:29 PM
You are good at history!
History does not necessarily predict the future. Lakers might win, might not. Kings might win, might not. Who knows, T-wolves..?
I think this year is a toss up..
Oh and BTW?
What happened last year????????
Or was that selective memory for trash talking purposes?
What happened last year is that we got beat by the soon to be champs(Spurs)....and you guys got beat by the Mavricks! Joke on you American boy! Actually we just felt bad for you guys after beating you in 2000,2001,&2002, so we had a sympathy loss so you would't feel all alone! J/K :)
I must admit that the King-Laker rivalry is the best in the NBA. Its kinda nice to see a couple of teams that dislike each other, makes for some excellent games. Now if Shaq could only make 60% of his free throws!:frown:

Budget Baller
02-27-2004, 03:14 PM
Before you get too excited about the Kings losing to Dallas last year, remember that Chris Weber went down with a knee injury. I am pretty sure if the Lakers lost rapist or Shaq, we would lose too. Oh wait, we lost with them in the line up.
Dr Eagle - Yes you have my respect for your BB team because in my opinion they are the best, the deepest, and the most talented team in the NBA. Dallas still does not know how to play defense, Minnesota while playing well, does not impress me that they can beat a team over a 7 game series. San Antonio is a legitimate threat, but you may not have to face them if they get seeded in the 4 or 5 spot, they may get taken out by someone else, not to mention, if Duncan is out, forget it, they are done.
Go KINGS!!! - I MEAN THE LA KINGS not you Sac

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
What happened last year is that we got beat by the soon to be champs(Spurs)....and you guys got beat by the Mavricks! Joke on you American boy! Actually we just felt bad for you guys after beating you in 2000,2001,&2002, so we had a sympathy loss so you would't feel all alone! J/K :)
I must admit that the King-Laker rivalry is the best in the NBA. Its kinda nice to see a couple of teams that dislike each other, makes for some excellent games. Now if Shaq could only make 60% of his free throws!:frown:
Ooooh, thanks for setting the record straight....:rolleyes: You might as well know it, the kings have gotten the Lakeshow out of their heads.
No one on the team is afraid of Shaq anymore and Vlade does about as good a job on him as anyone in the NBA, aside for Jehide White perhaps.
Far as the Free Throw issue with Shaq, he needs to hire his old coach, he had him on the right path...:rolleyes:
On a lighter note, I gotta wonder who in LA was Vlade Divacs' Drama Coach that gave him his acting lessons. Some of those "flops" are so convincing you almost think the gurney is coming to wheel him to the hospital...:eek: ;)

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Budget Baller
Before you get too excited about the Kings losing to Dallas last year, remember that Chris Weber went down with a knee injury. I am pretty sure if the Lakers lost rapist or Shaq, we would lose too. Oh wait, we lost with them in the line up.
Dr Eagle - Yes you have my respect for your BB team because in my opinion they are the best, the deepest, and the most talented team in the NBA. Dallas still does not know how to play defense, Minnesota while playing well, does not impress me that they can beat a team over a 7 game series. San Antonio is a legitimate threat, but you may not have to face them if they get seeded in the 4 or 5 spot, they may get taken out by someone else, not to mention, if Duncan is out, forget it, they are done.
Go KINGS!!! - I MEAN THE LA KINGS not you Sac
LOL, Where's Gretzke when you need him???
I think it comes down to whichever team is healthy come the second and third rounds. Kings have had real problems with injuries in the playoffs in the past couple of years.
Based upon what I have seen, I wonder if Duncan is out for the season. His knee injury looked a lot like Webers last year. I hope not... he is a great player and person.
Your comments on the other teams is absolutely spot on, but if the Lakeshow and the Sactown Kings have a bunch of key players get hurt down the stretch... who knows? That is kind of where I was going with all that spew...
:rolleyes: