PDA

View Full Version : Magic/Sleek Regatta

Havaparty
02-28-2004, 07:49 AM
We are having our Regatta on June 18-20 at the Nautical Inn in Lake Havasu City. Special room rates are avaliable by calling
1-800-892-2141. Or e-mail mandym@sleekcraft.com for a registration packet. We hope to see all of our Magic/Sleek customers. Thanks Darrin 928 399 0398 cell.

OutCole'd
02-28-2004, 08:22 PM
I am already signed up,
Who else is going??

locogringo
02-29-2004, 09:07 PM
It's about freakin' time it's in Havasu!! We'll be in this year for sure!
:D :D

DogHouse
02-29-2004, 09:22 PM
No way. That town is way too hard on trailers. They're gonna have to do something about those jumping curbs before I go back there. :p
Sure, why not, sounds like fun! :D

Mike67rs
03-01-2004, 02:15 AM
Im in...

OutCole'd
03-01-2004, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by DogHouse
No way. That town is way too hard on trailers. They're gonna have to do something about those jumping curbs before I go back there. :p
Sure, why not, sounds like fun! :D
I'm not laughing...:yuk:

1ASKYDV
03-01-2004, 06:08 AM
Ok...I'll go.
Have the registration packets been sent out yet?

Chris Winn
03-01-2004, 12:06 PM
we are going to be there! Mabey i will get my sticker for the back of the H2 by then!!!!!
we have been really happy with Magic so far, my boat is at the shop and i hope thta they are keeping it indoors until i get it this weekend!

TrojanDan
03-01-2004, 12:18 PM
We'll be at the RiverRacerX Regatta that weekend.:p

prosthogod
03-01-2004, 01:07 PM
Hey Chris did they fix the hole in it yet?:wink:

Chris Winn
03-01-2004, 02:05 PM
hey prostho-
yeah Magic tok really good care of me, it wasn't really a hole, but rather a gelcoat repair that didn't get cuaght at the factory. but magic really stepped up and elt with it, they also did my hydrolic steering while it was there (i have yet to see it).
magic called and let me know thta the boat was back in havasu and ready for pick up (i think i will make a roadtrip out there this weekend), so hope fully they have kept it stored and as clean as when i gave it to them (hint hint)
when we gonna be blessed with your presence agina out there.

STGP
03-01-2004, 02:45 PM
We're in--Can't wait

locogringo
03-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by TrojanDan
We'll be at the RiverRacerX Regatta that weekend.:p
I didn't even think of that. Uh, I'll be at RRX regatta also.:D :( :D

El Chingon
03-01-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by locogringo
I didn't even think of that. Uh, I'll be at RRX regatta also.:D :( :D
Don't forget about me, i'll be at the RRX regatta with TrojanDan & Loco too.:rolleyes:

OutCole'd
03-03-2004, 12:00 PM
I am looking forward to meeting some of you peeps out there.
Should be a great time.

Jordy
03-16-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Chris Winn
hey prostho-
yeah Magic tok really good care of me, it wasn't really a hole, but rather a gelcoat repair that didn't get cuaght at the factory. but magic really stepped up and elt with it, they also did my hydrolic steering while it was there (i have yet to see it).
magic called and let me know thta the boat was back in havasu and ready for pick up (i think i will make a roadtrip out there this weekend), so hope fully they have kept it stored and as clean as when i gave it to them (hint hint)
That Jeff Guy really took care of you too. Why not take care of him... ;)

JetBoatRich
03-16-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
That Jeff Guy really took care of you too. Why not take care of him... ;)
best one yet:D I have to agree:rolleyes:

BoatFloating
03-16-2004, 08:06 PM
hey prostho-
If you have time to type you have time to write out a damn check and send it to THATJEFFGUY. Well at least Jeff know where you'll be and when so he can collect his money........

TrojanDan
03-17-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
If you have time to type you have time to write out a damn check and send it to THATJEFFGUY. Well at least Jeff know where you'll be and when so he can collect his money........
In Homer Simpson Voice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
DOHHHHH!!!
F'N Flake!

ROZ
03-17-2004, 01:31 AM
Just think of how many Magic/Sleek owners who will be in attendence who are on the boards... They'll all know you screwed with someone's livelyhood (sp)....:yuk:
"They F you at the drive through..." In my best Peschi voice :D

HighRoller
03-17-2004, 09:59 AM
Well at least Jeff know where you'll be and when so he can collect his money........
Screw that, Jeff should repo his canopy, in public if possible.

Chris Winn
03-17-2004, 11:34 AM
hey guy's
the boat is still sitting out there becuase i never had the time to get to it. i think if you read my response, you see the reasons.

Jordy
03-17-2004, 02:16 PM
hey guy's
the boat is still sitting out there becuase i never had the time to get to it. i think if you read my response, you see the reasons.
I'm sorry, I must have missed the part that justified not paying for a canopy... you know what they say about excuses.... :rolleyes:

Jordy
03-17-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Pretty harsh there Jordy don't ya think?
RD
Well, yeah, a lot of shit has happened, but if you don't pay your power bill, phone bill, truck payment, insurance, the companies involved will send their own lynch mob after you and they have deep pockets. Not making any judgment on anyone but if someone was into me for $750 and weren't returning calls, pm's, or hadn't called to make arragments there would be some measures taken. ;)
So he didn't send the check, but how long does it really take to call someone and give them the quick lowdown that something has come up and he'll get it taken care of as soon as possible.

Chris Winn
03-17-2004, 02:29 PM
another check did get mailed out on Monday (late on monday though, i had to ask for it to be sent from Japan) I emailed my wife and asked her to send it (She let me know that she did).
in the body of the response i did say that was not asking for pity, but some understanding does go a long way. i have a lot more on my plate than seems accomplishable, and this means putting things in order and trying to enjoy some of the fruits of my labor, i did not obtain these items for lack of effort. but i can also appriciate your point of view.
jordy, i spoke with Jeff on the 11th, and asked that he wait a couple of days to look for it. he did send me some PM (about 10 of them on the 10th) but i had not been online in some time surrounding those days and the only way i know if i haev PM's is to log onto the HB website. i did get those today, but this was the 1st time i was able to log on since last thursday.

Havaparty
03-20-2004, 07:44 AM
This thread kinda took off in it's own direction. Don't you think?
Back to the regatta. Who's going?

OutCole'd
03-23-2004, 08:17 PM
Darrin, when do they send out the registration packets?

Ivan Dan
03-23-2004, 09:08 PM
I am planning to be there....Darren do I need to register or something? Let me know what I need to do.

Havaparty
03-25-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
Darrin, when do they send out the registration packets?
Hang in there, We will be getting those packets together with in the next week or so. I'll post a thread to let everyone know what's going on.

OutCole'd
03-30-2004, 08:10 PM
Where is everone staying that is going to the Magic Regatta??

Ivan Dan
03-30-2004, 11:35 PM
I'm staying at my house in town. You?

OutCole'd
03-31-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Ivan Dan
I'm staying at my house in town. You?
I was going to stay at your house, but since you will be there, I guess I will be at the Nautical.

OutCole'd
04-26-2004, 08:14 PM
Darrin, whats the delio? When are the packets going out?

THATJEFFGUY
04-26-2004, 08:59 PM
Hey Guys..
Thanks for the concern, but Chris Winn did finally make good on the check. So, no need to go repo his canopy...it's all paid for ! But when you see that blue flamed canopy set up on the beach, just stop by and I'm sure Chris will have an extra cooler full of Silvers for the "misunderstanding".

locogringo
04-26-2004, 09:12 PM
Where is everone staying that is going to the Magic Regatta??
my wife said I could stay in her house that weekend...:D

OutCole'd
04-27-2004, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by locogringo
my wife said I could stay in her house that weekend...:D
That's funny, she told me the same thing.:D :D

riverracerx
04-27-2004, 08:32 AM
Loco, that's because she will be at mine! :)
I think I will be at the RRX Regatta! :D

OutCole'd
04-27-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by riverracerx
Loco, that's because she will be at mine! :)
I think I will be at the RRX Regatta! :D
So what your saying is she tricked me? Loco & I will be chilling there alone?

1ASKYDV
04-27-2004, 09:18 AM
When are the packets going out?
Bill,
The registration packets are available on their website now!

OutCole'd
04-27-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by 1ASKYDV
Bill,
The registration packets are available on their website now!
Thanks Larry.

OutCole'd
05-18-2004, 07:57 PM
Have any other Magic owners here signed up for the Regatta, or am I going to keep all the prises for myself??

1ASKYDV
05-19-2004, 05:10 AM
We're going....
Not all the prizes are yours. :D :D
See you there.