PDA

View Full Version : Havasu 3-5

dimarcobros
03-01-2004, 09:52 AM
Anyone going to be there? Up4River and myseld will be taking the deck out, say hello if you see us.
DMB

Danhercules
03-01-2004, 09:55 AM
We are gonna be in Glamis!!!!:D

dimarcobros
03-01-2004, 10:11 AM
Then I guess we will not be seeing you then, except maybe on the freeway. :D :D
DMB

Advantage Adam
03-01-2004, 10:15 AM
I'll be there. I have a Advantage w/ green tribal flames. I think I remember what your boat looks like... Put a picture up to refresh my memory.
Adam

Advantage Adam
03-01-2004, 10:16 AM
forget it. I see your boat in the avatar...

TrojanDan
03-01-2004, 10:18 AM
Were you at Windsor this weekend? If so, was Keith with you? I stopped by and talked to Keith for a couple of minutes on my way to my truck and trailer. If it was you, you guys were wiping down the boat at the time - nice boat too!
:cool:

dimarcobros
03-01-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by TrojanDan
Were you at Windsor this weekend? If so, was Keith with you? I stopped by and talked to Keith for a couple of minutes on my way to my truck and trailer. If it was you, you guys were wiping down the boat at the time - nice boat too!
:cool:
That was not us this past weekend. The last time we were there was President's weekend.
DMB

dimarcobros
03-01-2004, 10:31 AM
Here is a better picture...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/752Pqgtx87o-med.jpg
A.A. post a pic of yours if you got one.
DMB

Advantage Adam
03-01-2004, 12:56 PM
I'll try. I don't know how to transfer it from a saved file to the thread. Any advice would be appreciated.
Adam

Advantage Adam
03-01-2004, 12:58 PM
TrojanDan,
I saw Sam when I launched out of Windsor. He mentioned that you guys were meeting up to get food at Havasu springs. Hope you had a good time.
Adam

bear down
03-01-2004, 01:19 PM
Wife and I will be there Fri. nite. We are going to stay at Crazy Horse till Sunday. We are taking our Trailer to store and check out some RV Spots and take the boat out for a spin on Sat. and burn some fuel and make sure all is well before the start of the season!. Hope we can meet up.

79 HUSTLER
03-01-2004, 01:22 PM
Will be there late friday until sunday. Staying at Crazy Horse. Look out for a orange and gray 29 Force. KELLY

bear down
03-01-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by 79 HUSTLER
Will be there late friday until sunday. Staying at Crazy Horse. Look out for a orange and gray 29 Force. KELLY
We will be in the VIP section Crazy Horse just look for a Toyhauler that has M&M Team Racing on the rear door or I'll look for you.

TrojanDan
03-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Advantage Adam
TrojanDan,
I saw Sam when I launched out of Windsor. He mentioned that you guys were meeting up to get food at Havasu springs. Hope you had a good time.
Adam
It was a great time. Water was glass all the way there and back. We had to wait until the ski races were over though. I saw your boat parked in the channel but you must have been eating at Javalina or somewhere.
See you out there. :cool:

79 HUSTLER
03-01-2004, 02:01 PM
"We will be in the VIP section Crazy Horse just look for a Toyhauler that has M&M Team Racing on the rear door or I'll look for you."
Sounds good, hopefully the refi. on our house will be done before so we can pick up our new trailer-bringing the tent just in case :mad: . I am pretty sure we are in the M section (waterfront spaces) but will double check. KELLY

bear down
03-01-2004, 02:03 PM
"We will be in the VIP section Crazy Horse just look for a Toyhauler that has M&M Team Racing on the rear door or I'll look for you."
Sounds good, hopefully the refi. on our house will be done before so we can pick up our new trailer-bringing the tent just in case :mad: . I am pretty sure we are in the M section (waterfront spaces) but will double check. KELLY
Good luck on the Refi....Hope it goes smoothly. See you there!!!!

79 HUSTLER
03-02-2004, 09:25 AM
Anyone else going to be out there?????? Shows mid-70's on the weather for this weekend!!!!!!

jackpunx
03-02-2004, 10:45 AM
Anyone else going to be out there?????? Shows mid-70's on the weather for this weekend!!!!!!
Just in spirit.. Have fun.. I’ll be out there for spring break!:D

Advantage Adam
03-02-2004, 01:15 PM
Taking delivery this saturday of our 25' Advantage. Keep a look out for us for some good laughs and entertainment at the ramps. Oh well, hope to be dialed in on this thing within a few trips.
Hope everything works well for you. Having an Advantage, I can tell you that they stand behind anything that goes wrong.
Adam

Wild Horses
03-02-2004, 01:55 PM
Because some like them and others BASH them.
I'm on my third Advantage since 88 and my current ride is a 89 22' Citation that is rock solid and in excellent shape.
Clint (Advantage Boat Owner)

Advantage Adam
03-02-2004, 02:00 PM
LMAO. I have yet to have a problem w/ my boat and it is a '01.
For example, my seat had torn in the seam from people standing on the seats over the years. I took it in, expecting a charge and they fixed them for free. Another example, I had someone stand on my passenger side chair and bent the drop-down bolster. They also fixed that for free.
They take care of anything and never deny a request. You'll have great success w/ your boat.

surfer2001
03-02-2004, 10:09 PM
http://www.nordicpowerboats.com/customer_gal19.htm
We'll be there, Lunch @ Notical Inn around noon
Sat.

79 HUSTLER
03-04-2004, 01:15 PM
:D :cool: :D

jm2drvr
03-04-2004, 02:08 PM
I'll be out on Friday(tomorrow), flying solo, if anyone wants to go for a ride, let me know. Just taking the boat out for a mid day run to make sure things are all working, just had some work done @ lakeland. I'll be launching @ windsor around 11:am