PDA

View Full Version : Anyone driving through TX headed to Phoenix?

Flat Nasty
03-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Anyone making the haul through Texas to Phoenix in the near future? I need a boat picked up.... will pay!
The boat is in Kopperl, Texas and I'm in Laveen, AZ.
Let me know, Thanks!

SERIOUS ISSUES
03-01-2004, 08:42 PM
bump.
got to be someone heading to PHX from that way in the next month??????????
will a nice lobster dinner help when you get here???

Dr. Eagle
03-01-2004, 08:44 PM
No, but I have been through Kopperl Texas before. Not planning on going back though!

JetBoatRich
03-01-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
No, but I have been through Kopperl Texas before. Not planning on going back though!
That was mean:mad: especially from you:rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
03-01-2004, 09:41 PM
I didn't mean to be mean, just saying I know where the hell it is...
It is actually a pretty nice little town. But I don't plan to go back cuz my son doesn't live in Texas anymore.
:D

JetBoatRich
03-01-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I didn't mean to be mean, just saying I know where the hell it is...
It is actually a pretty nice little town. But I don't plan to go back cuz my son doesn't live in Texas anymore.
:D
;) ;)
I thought so
:rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
03-02-2004, 04:53 AM
If you could wait until late April/early May there should be some boat racers headed to Pheonix from Texas for the IHBA Opener. Did you happen to buy the blown Daytona or a different boat.:)

SERIOUS ISSUES
03-02-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
If you could wait until late April/early May there should be some boat racers headed to Pheonix from Texas for the IHBA Opener. Did you happen to buy the blown Daytona or a different boat.:)
I know it will be 3-4 weeks before I can make it over there.
we bought a Fineline hydro.
here is the link
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40700&highlight=fineline

Flat Nasty
03-02-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
That's a great idea, I'll have to see if the guy can hold it that long!
Thanks!