PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Spam...need a trailer...

Outnumbered
03-01-2004, 03:48 PM
I am looking for an open ATV/Quad trailer in new or like new condition. I tried the trader online but I am having a hard time finding them. What section or what book would they be in? I am looking for a tandem 16' +/- with a ramp. I was trying to avoid new. Although they are pretty reasonable used trailers are alway cheap and fees are low.
Thanks,
OL

HotHallet
03-05-2004, 01:21 PM
Call Trailers Unlimited in Anaheim, Ca. They build nice trailers and I think are pretty reasonable. Their number is (714)563-0300. They may even have a line on a used one. You could also check your local cycle shop and see if anything is on the For Sale board or ask the employees. Word of mouth sometimes can find anything.

JAM
03-05-2004, 02:25 PM
Here's where I can try returning a favor OL...
A friend of mine had a line on a clean, 20' flat bed trailer w/ tilt bed, storage box, and diamond plate accenting. Painted red, I think.
I'll give him a call to see if it's still around.

Outnumbered
03-07-2004, 11:26 PM
Thanks for all the help. Bought a new BigTex this weekend. (Az-Tex was 3 weeks B/O). Went 5x14 bed with tube rail and box-tube ramp gate, spare, and some extras for $1,200 OTD. Decent quality but I didn't expect much for the price. They had a cheaper one with a angle iron frame instead of tube but it was only $150 less. Seemed reasonable considering the price of the used ones I found.
OL