PDA

View Full Version : Boat Graphics

Raceline Digital
05-19-2002, 04:34 AM
Hi everyone,
My name is Annette McNulty and I'm co-owner of a boat graphics company called Raceline Digital. Check out our website at www.racelinedigital.com. (http://www.racelinedigital.com.) We have over 100 pre-designed graphic packages from 3ft - 30ft...over 70 colors to choose from and they are extremely easy to apply. So if you want to give your boat a "new ride" this summer, give us a call at 905-987-4775 or send us an email at raceline@nexicom.net and we'd be happy to help you make your boat look awesome!

lakesmodified
05-19-2002, 03:58 PM
Annette, being that you offer these graphics in all different sizes, are they available short enough to be used on a 1926 Ford Roadster? I'm in the process of building a "1926 Lakesmodified" ie.. 26 Ford Pickup Roadster body without a bed (very short body)? Thanks, Ivan

Raceline Digital
05-19-2002, 04:03 PM
Hi Ivan,
Sure...we specialize in marine graphics but these graphics can be used on anything. Take a look at our designs on our website and let me know if there is one that you would be interested in. We can go from there.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Annette
Originally posted by lakesmodified:
Annette, being that you offer these graphics in all different sizes, are they available short enough to be used on a 1926 Ford Roadster? I'm in the process of building a "1926 Lakesmodified" ie.. 26 Ford Pickup Roadster body without a bed (very short body)? Thanks, Ivan

lakesmodified
05-20-2002, 04:49 PM
Sure...we specialize in marine graphics but these graphics can be used on anything. Take a look at our designs on our website and let me know if there is one that you would be interested in. We can go from there.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Annette
Will do, thanks. Ivan