PDA

View Full Version : Verizon wireless does not cover Nukes!

badbrad
03-02-2004, 10:29 PM
I just had a bad experience with a Verizon wireless sales rep. After finding out that my insurance did not cover a broken antenna on my cell. I read the small print on my insurance policy. Exclusions to the policy.
II A: Nuclear Hazard, meaning any weapon employing atomic or fusion: or nuclear reaction or radiation or radioactive contaminationfrom any other cause. But we will pay for direct physical "loss" caused by resulting fire if the fire would be covered under this coverage form.
My advice. Dont be in be in a nuclear detonation if you want your Verizon cell phone to be covered.

Boozer
03-02-2004, 10:30 PM
Time to switch to t-mobile. T-mobile will cover your phone if you get nuked.

fourspeednup
03-02-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by badbrad
I just had a bad experience with a Verizon wireless sales rep. After finding out that my insurance did not cover a broken antenna on my cell. I read the small print on my insurance policy. Exclusions to the policy.
II A: Nuclear Hazard, meaning any weapon employing atomic or fusion: or nuclear reaction or radiation or radioactive contaminationfrom any other cause. But we will pay for direct physical "loss" caused by resulting fire if the fire would be covered under this coverage form.
My advice. Dont be in be in a nuclear detonation if you want your Verizon cell phone to be covered.
That's some good shit! I needed that, just brightened up an otherwise shitty evening:D

Rexone
03-03-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by badbrad
I dunno but I'm thinkin if your phone gets smoked due to the resulting fire from a nuclear explosion, getting it replaced will probably not be near the top of anyone's priority list that still happens to be alive.

HOSS
03-03-2004, 06:32 AM
Does it exclude microwaves? I just may want to warm mine up.

ROZ
03-03-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
I dunno but I'm thinkin if your phone gets smoked due to the resulting fire from a nuclear explosion, getting it replaced will probably not be near the top of anyone's priority list that still happens to be alive.
Besides, a lawyer will break it down to atomic fusion and somehow tie it into being an act of god.. So I guess you're scrwed with whichever company you go with :D

PowellScooter
03-03-2004, 11:42 AM
Can you hear me now? POOF! CRACKLE! good...