View Full Version : Camp Far South Saturday??

Moneypitt
03-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Gary, Greg, Sam, Scott, and anyone else local, up for Casitas Saturday morning?? Its suppose to be in the mid 70s, and Sunday it might get too hot to enjoy ourselves. How about it?? Breakfast @ 7am somewhere?? ..........Moneypitt
A Quickie, Dave I didn't mean to leave you out, I'm planning on Saturday.
And Scott ,( Attitude Adjustment) who never showed up here on the boards, wanna go??
HEY!! Is everyone asleep?? Maybe I should've put this in the V drive section. But then again all boats are welcome to join us..Ray

Moneypitt
03-04-2004, 04:16 PM
Sangerboy, whats this about you going to parker with Brad?

e-ticket
03-05-2004, 05:39 PM
I am back together now! I can make it Sat AM. I am up for breakfast at Camarillo Coco's at 7:30. Moneypitt just called and he will be there. Anyone else up for it?

Fired Up
03-05-2004, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the invite Ray. Family commitments in the AM. I'll be on both legs soon enough and join you guys again. E-ticket did an awesome polish job on my driveline covers yesterday. Like mirrors! have fun..!

Moneypitt
03-05-2004, 11:00 PM
we'll say Hi to the rangers beagle for you!!

Sangerboy
03-06-2004, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Moneypitt
Sangerboy, whats this about you going to parker with Brad?
Well the rumors are true, I'm planning on being there early Friday morning and Friday night but I'll have to leave Sat morning. Should be enough time for some decent passes though :D . Looking forward to making some noise on the strip. I might show up this morning at the lake, sans boat however, it's off the trailer at the moment. I completed titling both the boat and the trailer yesterday so all is good. I need to exercise Stephanie's Camaro a bit so I'll look for you on the Coyote ramp later this morning.

Fired Up
03-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Well, how was it boys? No dog bites I hope? Greg, you have to fill me in on titling your boat. I'll be in Nevada this summer and might consider it for my flat. Well e-ticket....how'd she run with the new Rewarder twisties?! Details boys, details.....

Moneypitt
03-06-2004, 09:28 PM
Well Sam, no beagles today, although there was a bass tourny going on, and some of the cry babies called the rangers on their cel phones to complain. Nice older ranger came to the ramp in a truck and asked us to go down the chanel to do what we were doing. I told him we like to be able to see the boat run from the ramp, and that maybe the fishermen should go down the chanel to fish !! We weren't buzzing them or anything, they just like to blame someone else for their lack of fishing skills....
AND then........Gary hurt the barron. wounded something in the bottom end....won't know what till we take it apart, but its a knocking. Missed you guys, but it was a beautiful day.....Ray

Sangerboy
03-07-2004, 07:10 AM
Yeah I was feeling the need to be out there, but my wife reminded me of a lunch commitment with some friends that needed to be honored. I hope the Barron isn't too severely damaged. I'm putting the boat back on the trailer this morning and will be ready to go asap.

Fired Up
03-07-2004, 10:40 PM
Uh..Oh. I don't like the sound of this.