PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phone Service - Havasu

ACCEPTENCE
03-04-2004, 10:58 AM
Looking for local or nation wide cell service in Havasu.
Is there such a provider that covers the lake and in town with excellent coverage?
What kind of signal do you get & who's network are you on?
Input, personal experiance and advice appreciated.
Thanks in advance:D

roln 20s
03-04-2004, 01:21 PM
I have sprint and have had them for about 6 years. I have never had a problem with their phone service. I was at the sandbar and called some buddies in Cali, watching the poker run between Havasu and Parker and called my bro, and never have a problem even driving there- full service from Phx to Havasu. They are constantly improving their network, a couple of years ago I couldn't get a good signal at Lake Pleasant in Phx, now I have no problems anytime. I have had numerous phones, currently I have a $200 Samsung, and the service is even better. I don't know what others thing, but I think a great phone definately helps. I'm happy.
Roln 20s

PlyaPlya22
03-04-2004, 06:56 PM
I have Sprint also and have never had a problem in LHC, Mead or Mohave. I agree they are constatntly upgrading.

ACCEPTENCE
03-04-2004, 07:30 PM
I'll definately be looking into Sprint now.
Thank you, Greg

bear down
03-04-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by roln 20s
I have sprint and have had them for about 6 years. I have never had a problem with their phone service. I was at the sandbar and called some buddies in Cali, watching the poker run between Havasu and Parker and called my bro, and never have a problem even driving there- full service from Phx to Havasu. They are constantly improving their network, a couple of years ago I couldn't get a good signal at Lake Pleasant in Phx, now I have no problems anytime. I have had numerous phones, currently I have a $200 Samsung, and the service is even better. I don't know what others thing, but I think a great phone definately helps. I'm happy.
Roln 20s
Same here, Sprint has great coverage (on the lake,channel,sand bar,steam boat, Havasu Springs)

Havasubum
03-04-2004, 10:29 PM
we also have sprint and service is great and calls are clear

PHX ATC
03-05-2004, 06:06 AM
Sprint here. Worked great at Havasu and all over Phoenix. At Lake Powell there's no digital, but analog service. I don't know about Mead.

Umongus
03-05-2004, 10:41 AM
Sprint here too. Have had great service for many years and as far as I'm concerned, they have better quality phones than most of the rest.
Tony M.

surfer2001
03-05-2004, 02:21 PM
I have a AT&T (very spotty coverage) Verizon NOTHING. HEY WHO WANTS TO GET CALL WHILE ON THE LAKE ANYWAY !!